We popppin these bad boys tonight! What’s Sup Forums on?

We popppin these bad boys tonight! What’s Sup Forums on?

nigga..

How much you takin?
I never did more than 300mg combined with a bottle of tussin. That was enough, shit's scary.

Just 50mg tonight (2 pills). Just need a little sleep aid while i'm sick, not going too crazy.

NOTHING YOU DRUG ADDICT PIECE OF SEWAGE

mistakes

ok retard

Then why the fuck are you even making a thread?
Drop 700mg or don't bother fucking telling us about it.

Doing my last coke rails for the night. Gotta get up early and buy a winnabago tomorrow. Is there a good transition drug from coke? It's getting boring

Woosh

What did I miss?

40mg of adderall. It’s 3am here and I’m wide awake

Sounds fun you fuckin idiot!

shit dog be careful with them things

xanax motherfucker

Just about how I am exaggerating (calling them bad boys and all), and how it's relatively a safe drug. They are allergy/cold treatment medicine, not some shit that will get you wild.

How ya liking Adderall. I'm looking to switch up my poisons.

Yeah? I've tried it once, was all railed out so never felt it raw. Doesn't it just get you super chill?

No. The next and only step is meth. I was a coke fiend for 2years. Banging atleast a teener for 300+ days in a row that first year. Meth isn’t even worth the hype. Literally don’t understand those dope junkies.

Once you get bored of coke you will most likely realize the partying days are over. Or you will suck dick for baggies.

>They are allergy/cold treatment medicine, not some shit that will get you wild.

user, diphenhydramine (the active ingredient in benadryl) is a deliriant. Body high, hallucinations, paranoia, the whole bit.

Yes but only in high doses, hence I took a picture of two.

Good shit. Used to rail 50mg. Fun days are over for me though. Last thing I did was a really intense acid trip.

Not headed the meth route. Just looking to change it up. Only 24, sick job, no dependants, own my own company no shortage of cash. I just really like the idea of being a function drug gy for soms reason. If coke is the best I get, I guess I'll settle.

next step is crack - you talk like a fag and your shits retarded

black tar heroin

Meth is where it's at rush is so much more intense compared to cokes 30 second high. Shoot meth and fuck or jack off all night

coke gives me chest pains the next day havent done it sense tho cause of that reason is that normal tho

Meth seems like a big commitment. Is the opiate game any fun?

>opioid crisis
I like the warm feels but I don't fuck with it when I don't have a prescription, and for damn good reason.

those look like them glitter-shit capsules
-good for you, dimwit fag

Coke and crack are the same fucking drug you stupid monkey.

Meth gets really boring after the second day of being awake.