Um... Any Poli-Sci majors online right now?? What did Hilldawg mean by this?

Um... Any Poli-Sci majors online right now?? What did Hilldawg mean by this?

she means niggers are angry that they heard trump is racist

Are you a poli sci major?

She's just playing him up so she looks like the underdog against a bully. It's a (smart) ploy to try to hook in the Bernie supporters that said they'd never vote for her

cklijgaiouhidfhiudsghfyut8ef7yf8sgadkfhg hgfusdygf dghfjsdgfa

How do you know this? Did you major in Political Sciences?

Hillary can't use emails. What makes you think she could use Twitter? Her social media managers hate her and support Trump

I got an A in my one poli-sci course and I think this means the election is rigger

I got an A in my Poli Sci class too (introduction to politics in film) and I came to the same conclusion, but I was hoping since this is Sup Forums that some Ph D's in Poli Sci would drop in and enlighten

It's common sense a bit of feeling for communication and politics. Not that hard.

But who gives you the authority to have these feelings if not for a piece of paper with your name on it?

No, but the Democrats have been using scare tactics about Trump the entire election so there's no reason to believe this is anything different.

Have you done the statistical analysis to come to this conclusion? What was your major if it wasn't poli sci??

I'm just looking for PROOF

Are you seriously asking for quantifiable evidence as to why someone sent a tweet?

God

I just want answers as to what she means by this

Does he have a degree in the political sciences?

did a political scientist fuck OPs sister or something?

I guess

Why are you so obsessed with political "science" degrees? Polisci isn't a science, its opinions. Don't value their opinion so highly just because they have a piece of paper. This isn't physics or mathematics.

I don't think so, she (being my sister) is quite ugly. I don't think anything above a NEET would settle for her Food Sciences majoring ass

Do you think you could ask for me?

I'm not OBSESSED but this is the political sciences board. I'm not going to go onto the science board with a bachelor's of arts degree. I figured this would be a group of well-educated individuals discussing the topics they've learned within their studies, but so far no one has a poli sci degree except this guy's friend. I'm not asking for rocket surgery or something here guys just a simple political SCIENTIST discussing their opinions on this hilldawg tweet because it's honestly got me baffled

>This isn't physics or mathematics.
reminder that all of the "hard" sciences don't actually make logical sense

Pic? I have a Woman's Studies™ degree so I'll be the judge of that.

OP you are a funny guy.
[spoiler]I should know I have a poli sci degree :^)[/spoiler]

What's your take on this fiasco? It's got me going bonkers that she'd write something like this on Twitter!

tfw everyone I know who studies Political Science are jews and radical leftists.

Meant for:

99% she's still a virgin lmao