scp-wiki.net/scp-2669
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>filename
>LOGo

I forgot its number but the infinite ikea is my favorite

049 because he's cool and I want his dong
Even if it kills me

Captain Shitstain LOGging in

The one where if you look at its face, it'll chase you perpetually. Pretty fucking freaky

The infinite staircase and cactus-man are definitely favorites. 106 and the one that always watches you through your window are also great

Scp 895

Isn't that a Minecraft monster. The enderman?

I like the one where the guy who wrote it literally wrote what seems to be a small novel in exploration stories. It'll take you about an hour to read it all but it will be a good hour if you do. The SCP is an entire facility. I can't remember what it's called but if anyone cares enough, I'll look it up and reply to this post with its number.

the replicating cakes, that is not eaten will replicate out of control and destroy all life on earth

log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log
log **** log log log **** **** **** **** log **** **** **** **** log
log **** log log log **** log log **** log **** log log **** log
log **** log log log **** log log **** log **** log log log log
log **** log log log **** log log **** log **** log log log log
log **** log log log **** log log **** log **** log **** **** log
log **** log log log **** log log **** log **** log log **** log
log **** **** **** log **** **** **** **** log **** **** **** ****log
log log log log log log log log log log log log log log log

That'd be a very interesting read if you could find it.

Any idea on what number that one is?

Minecraft Enderman

Found it. It's SCP 1730 - What Happened to Site-13?

scp-wiki.net/scp-1730

Will always be 231. Best use of redactions & black boxes. The darker you are as a person the more horrific it becomes.

Second is a tie between the NBA game DVR recording where the people in it are self aware, and eventually realize their plight; and fucking Khevtuul.

scp-wiki.net/scp-1733

scp-wiki.net/scp-2669

I wish there were people that proofread the scp entries. So many posts are so poorly written it takes the believability away from them. Even the better ones are just ok because of the lack of writing skills.

I'll always like 914 the machine. Not because it's the best written or anything I just love the concept of have a machine that could either advance the technology of the foundation to better understand SCPs or just blow them off the map if they upgrade the wrong thing which really reflects the use of technology throughout humankind's history, especially with the advancement of nuclear power.

>Even the better ones are just ok because of the lack of writing skills.
There's a ton of them that are among the best that have no problems whatsoever.

Being that there's over 3000 of them, proofreading would be a bitch & take forever. The mods & admins try.

With 3000 or so of em its hard to pick a favorite, but I like the ones that have log files with them. 2935 for example, and i vaguely remember one that was a cave network with some sort of church in it, that one was good too.

the mirror scp thing.

the travel logs are amazing

scp-096?

That's 093 it's one of my favorites also. Had enormous potential for more story telling and cross experimentation with other scps. Always wondered what would happen if they fed 682 to an unclean.

idk but google scp tall man