Amateur cuckold thread

Amateur cuckold thread
pics/webms/stories

gf with another guy

this is so wrong

Not a cuck technically, I mean maybe I am. But I got a buddy and I fuck his wife and he fucks mine from time to time.

Anyway, we got two babies and they got one. We met each other by being the only White people in our apartment complex. We started hanging out so our babies could play together and so we could have beers and hang out after the kids went to sleep. The wives were getting flirty after drinking and me and him egged it on. His wife grabbed my dick, he slapped my wife's butt. I guess the wives talked because mine asked me about swinging with them, something I never considered.

Anyway, the next time we met up and drank the sexual innuendos and playful behavior was over the top, after the kids went to bed I took his wife in our extra bedroom and him and my wife into ours. She didn't make me use a condom and I came in her, I assume my wife and him did the same. It was a good time, my wife enjoyed it. The next time we all met up it wasn't awkward. I just asked him how he enjoyed my wife and he said it was something different and that was nice. I laughed because his wife is about 6 years younger than mine and still has a nice, velvety vagina compared to my wife, but we keep doing what we're doing and that's fine by me.

My wife told me she likes some different dick but that I put it down better, and I can believe her. His wife told me the same thing. Anyway, we're supposed to meet up again tomorrow night and the wives say they have a surprise for us. I hope they don't want me and him to try out a double-sided dildo or anything like that.

is this thread for actual cucks only, or guys who have fantasies about being cucked by a girl they know?

>they have a surprise for us
lube for your ass and a nigger with a big dick

This doesn't go on. No one has actually done this, it's pointless and if a guy would want it to happen, he could never possibly get a woman.

sage KYS.

my wife cheated on me with an effeminate, bisexual teenager a month after we got married. he had a smaller cock, horrible body (going bald at 19), and fucking played with puppets. but they would get high while i was at work and he would finger her to orgasm and then have sex (something i never did because i usually skipped foreplay and gave her one orgasm with my cock and she would be done)

she ended up falling in love with him because he was a gentle baby and broke it off to stay with me after a condom slipped off in her and scared her into finally telling me eight weeks later (thankfully didnt get pregnant with his retarded monkey genes)
ended up forgiving her because i love her and i really want children

none of it was particularly hot to me as this was a fantasy of mine for a while. kinda ruined all this cuck shit because he was a lesser man than me in almost every fucking way. why couldn't of been a sexy hung guy but i guess she was going for the opposite of me, and really, all this cuck shit is men fantasizing about other men, it's not at all a realistic female fantasy. oh well.

pic is her.

tasty looking! post more of her?

Well you get to take it out on her in bed now. Some people just need to be pushed over the edge. I think women test the limits until you are hatefucking them 90% of the time

sure

i mean, i used to only hate fuck her and i think that's a major reason why she cheated on me. some women cant enjoy sex if it's non-stop drilling from an eight inch cock.

Congratulations.

Talk this out in front of the marriage councillor or get ready for divorce and loosing your kid in 5yrs

we already talked this out in front of a counselor and i doubt i am going to be "loosing" my kid in 5 years. thats not what gets me off friendo.

the whole thing still sucks. I'm not sure I could deal with that at all.

Got more pics of her? What does she like in bed?

french cuck?

Not a cuckold in the modern sense, as I'm not into humiliation and can fuck my wife to orgasm. But I have shared her.

I have posted the greentext before and will do again if sufficient interest, but I don't want to fill your thread with stuff you've already seen

mmmm more

I have sort of an inverted cuckolding fetish.

it does suck but hey, life sucks but you just have to keep on rolling with it.

she likes slow, nonrhythmic stuff. she gets off when its literally soaking (to use a mormon term) inside of her. anything too fast or hard makes her get off too quickly and shes done with sex completely. its absolutely frustrating to try to get her off and still have a good orgasm for myself.

why should i post if op is here. i hope he got new stuff. with some real cum instead of fake cum

damn, well I'm glad you were able to work it out!
How old are you guys?

thanks, ive been cheated on and have cheated earlier in my life, she has only been with me and one other guy so its understandable mistakes were to be made on her part. its easy to move past the sex but the love she had for him still makes my blood boil.

we are in our late 20s, early 30s

kik: writethisdownyo

hung bulls that like to show off, msg me for gfs nudes.