You big dummies! Despite my warnings, you pushed things too far, and it backfired. Congrats!

You big dummies! Despite my warnings, you pushed things too far, and it backfired. Congrats!
>pic related
>Atlanta Black Star a trusted news source among blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did it just to make you mad

once again black folks do stuff and blame it on whitey

Wonder why none of this shit happened to Hancock or any of the other hundreds of black movies? Oh that's right, the left hadn't whipped everyone into a racist frenzy like they have now.

That's because everybody knew Hancock was a super hero parody/comedy with Will Smith at the helm, while Black Panther is a more sober take at an independent, capable black hero portrayed by a mostly-black cast. There's your difference. Never seen whites more triggered by a single movie, much less a comic book movie.

how do you discredit a work of fiction?

"that didn't really happen!"?

Where's the proof of this? Why are there no examples given?

5 years ago, no one would have even raised an eyebrow at this movie.

Don't kid yourself.

They are probably triggered because there are black people out there that actually think that's what africa either was or would be like without white people, and they are using it to further inflate their already massive egos about their lack of accomplishment.

Like ffs at least in other super hero fantasy lands white people don't all go "OMG LOOK THIS IS OUR HERITAGE" when they see some advanced future city. They understand it to be fantasy.

Black panther makes it look like they took victorian england and mashed it together with stargate atlantis and then pretended it was real.

The film is a work of fantasy.

I just need to look at places where the black folk live and the places they control to know what the reality is.

You can thank the ((((Alt-Right)))) for their abject intolerance.

Came here to say this.

It is avowed fiction and thus has no credibility and so cannot be discredited.

You might as well say that you tried to convert your dog to Buddhism.

>film depicts an ethnostate

don't need to know anything else, we get to repay years of being called racist for, say, only having white people in a film about Shakespeare's life or something where only whites would have realistically been present

the fact that wakanda being an ethnostate is an integral part of the movie and the villain's whole stance doesn't matter because it would not have mattered in any circumstance to the pressure groups that would shit on my hypothetical shakespear biopic or just any movie with "too many white people", logic doesn't come into it, you drink that shit smoothie down you "racists"

also c'mon it's the KANGZ movie, you were never KANGZ, you're especially not Egyptian, the biggest king niggers ever had was that of the Mali empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali

>sells slaves and gold dug up by slaves

you had like 1 kangz and he sold you to us

>This is what Africa would be if we had never been colonized by those evil whites!

An isolationist, xenophobic, autocratic patriarchal monarchy where the sole ruler is determined by ritualistic one on one combat between people of a particular bloodline?

Yeah, sounds like a fucking paradise for blacks. The technology was only possible because of a non-existent magical metal and super-power-giving magical plants. Take away the magic space metal and you've got monkeys howling at each other and throwing spears just like everywhere else in Africa.

If white people said this about some white work that was getting panned, whites would be ridiculed and the conspiracy theory would be called a "coping mechanism".

#literally I decided that I am going to do a daily #literally count. How many times in a vlog does lance use the word "literally" either used correctly or not? Today his count is 5........

Better to let them have their own hero than to keep changing the race of white characters like Johnny Storm, Nick Fury, Mary Jane Watson(upcoming... she is going to be black....WTF)....

Ever since they (Hollywood) let "them" get seats of power we have had really bad recasting of white characters to black and almost all examples ruined .....it, was silly or didn't matter.

Perry White (Laurence Fishburne) in Man of Steel (2013)
Heimdel (Idris Elba) in Thor (2011)
Harvey Dent (Billy Dee Williams) in Batman (1989)
Robert Neville (Will Smith) I am Legend (2007)
Ripcord (Marlon Wayans) in GI Joe: Rise of the Cobra (2009)
Catwoman (Halle Berry) in Catwoman (2004)
Ford Prefect (Mos Def) in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005)
Kingpin (Michael Clarke Duncan) in Daredevil (2003)
Pete Ross (Sam Jones III) in Smallville (2001)
Alicia Masters (Kerry Washington) in Fantastic Four (2005)
Bolivar Trask (Bill Duke) in X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)

and I lost interest in this lame ass subject.....

Why do you care?

>Hope they don't realize I'm retarded
>Mexican......Dreamily wishing I was white.

>purist....

pur·ist
ˈpyo͝orəst/Submit
noun
a person who insists on absolute adherence to traditional rules or structures, especially in language or style.
synonyms: pedant, perfectionist, formalist, literalist, stickler, traditionalist, doctrinaire, quibbler, dogmatist; informalnitpicker
"the quilting purist doesn't want to hear the words "sewing machine""
an adherent of Purism.

>Hollywood goes from advocating social change to forcing it
Ok, nignog. Enjoy the unearned welfare benefits that even white Hollywood now extends

Do you disagree with what was said?

So Blade.

Keep telling white people they are racist for no reason. See how that keeps working out for you.

The color purple?

What do you call the black people and the way they're responding to white people? "Triggered"? Is being "triggered" bad or embarrassing?

i'm annoyed with the andy spam, but some of these images are fucking hilarous

Because he's an idiot. The only people "triggered" by this movie are niggers and (((them))). Whites just don't fucking care.

>we wuzzz knagzzzz!!!!!

I have no idea what was "said." I don't watch or read even "headlines" let alone follow current events until I come across subjects like this....This way. If it does not happen to me or "it" is in my line of sight then I don't care too much for any length of time.

But they've still got the article up about the change.org petition which was a massive troll
your non point is invalid

Nobody did anything, black people are just paranoid from the waccy baccy.

Blade was an anti-hero--practically criminal. The Color Purple was about socially disparaged blacks. These are comfortable depiction of blacks for whites. Black Panther on the other hand has a mostly-back cast supporting a fictional hero who is powerful and respected.

I don't know where you were 5 years ago but racial tensions have been going on in America since before the actual founding of the nation.

Blacks are smarter than whites. Look at how shook white people are now. Blacks are dominating everything and whites can only whine about it on forums, not in real life. How are whites getting so BTFO?

>white folks

Fuck you, racist

I really do at least once day say "I'm glad I'm white" while I don't hate other races I do not like Ebonics which happens to be black-speak so....

oh lawdy datdar nigger-speak

Ah yes, I remember the articles saying black panther has thebmost "diverse cast" of mostly jews and niggers. Diversity just means no whites, look at south africa.

My whiskey is racist... Lolol

>Blacks are smarter than whites...Blacks are dominating everything

Except academics lol

This.

Fucking the racist left.

don't forget birth control
us whiteys know how to use it

If being an incel counts as birth control, then yeah

>dominating everything

Is this a joke? Blacks are the poorest and the dumbest. This is common knowledge.

Imagine andy sixxs warm log of shit slidding down your fucking throat

Yep, I'm virginal. Oh man... You found me out. I'm so embarrassed I haven left the basement in years. Mom is still bringing me meatloaf.

>#BigMad
fucking lol

Black people doing white face now. How's it feel, white bois?

Jews and blacks have had a secret relationship for decades in hollywood. Blacks a thick skulled weapons who are manipulated by literally everything their masters(jews) say.

like I got b8ed like a newfag

>go to great fucking lengths to accommodate other races
>get shit on all day by them anyway because they want you to just give them all your money

lol and people wonder why there's pro-fash kids

at least you're not a nigger

I liked the movie but there were a few things in there that *really* gave me pause.

Like when they started calling random white characters "colonizer" and laughing it off or what not. Yeah, the movie was good, but that shit just felt... not quite right. The whole thing kinda had an Aesop's fable type feel to it, but with modern cinematography for the fight scenes and other plot elements. That particular thing just really didn't fit with the rest.

>whats the issue with an all black cast?
whats the issue with an all white workplace?

You sound barely alive. On the right track about the bullshit, at least

Because its trans and homophobic

I'd prolly of gone and seen this movie, I quite liked all the other marvel movies, they're fun.
BUT, the fact that the PC commies are jerking themselves off about a black cast just makes me not want to see it, and will undoubtedly sully my opinion.
The irony is, if the movie just came out like any other I woulda just gone and seen it, maybe liked, prolly not even noticed how many blacks were in it.
That's what gets me about all this SJW PC garbage, is you're making me fucking racist. If you would just stfu about skin colour I'd of continued not even noticing it and treating everyone the same, like we did through the 90's and early 2000's.
This constant pointing and demanding praise for anything not white is fucking disgusting, and is making people really resentful.
My 2 cents.

>doesn't play into an easy stereotype
>that makes it transphobic/homophobic

oh boy oh boy

TBH the movie is good and has some plot relevant stuff for the whole of the marvel cinematic universe. It's still worth a watch but be prepared to take certain parts of it with a grain of salt

>That's what gets me about all this SJW PC garbage, is you're making me fucking racist. If you would just stfu about skin colour I'd of continued not even noticing it and treating everyone the same, like we did through the 90's and early 2000's.
>This constant pointing and demanding praise for anything not white is fucking disgusting, and is making people really resentful.
That whole post. Good summarization, user.

The main difference between blade and other movies is blade was made to be awesome, these movies were made to satisfy some weird quota and send a message. One ended up being awesome the others terrible.

They decided that colour blindness is now an act of racism. (-;

Are you me?

True, Wesley Snipes is fucking awesome in it, colour has fuck all to do with it

/thread

they flattened their chests so much you can see their nipples make an outline.

>chest binding: because boobs are oppressive to women!

>I'd prolly of
>I'd of continued
Kill yourself.

You mean calling everyone shitty racist idiots and siding myself with black people makes you hate me and the black people I'm saying hate you?

Progressives don't want races to be treated equally. They don't want color blindness. They want races treated differently, they just want minorities treated better than white people because they think minorities are being constantly opressed and held back by white people and aren't going to make any effort to even reduce the horrible racism they think exists because "it'll always be there".

A progressive utopia is one where liberal racism and normal racism are a ying-yang, cancelling eachother out and giving everyone an equal playing field. You might notice this turns racism into a good thing, because without racism, liberal racism would make things slanted against whites. It's a future where things are constantly shifting from anti-minority to anti-white to anti-minority to back again, forever.

A normal utopia is one where nobody gives a shit about race.