>Now I'm in bed feeling worse

Songs for this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6_YQje0vn0
youtube.com/watch?v=GacvwgKA810
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if ur in tx hmu

I was just thinking about this like an hour ago lmao

Jesus Christ just masturbate if you have no reliable lays.

Fucking thots, I swear.

didnt you make this same thread like 3 days ago with the exact same image

hey clairo

Girls have it so fucking easy especially straight girls
Call up literally anybody "hey lets have sex" and the guy shows up
Gays? You don't know if that guy wants you dead
If I called up Jimmy from Calc or whoever the fuck and told him I was feeling in the mood, best case scenario he hangs up immediately. Worst case scenario? He outs me to everybody and my parents hate me for being a queer.

So next time you feel bad for being able to ask for sex without putting every single one of your relationships on the line, be thankful that it'll never kill you.

>gays are killed for being gay

where do you live

It's not our problem that men are virtually sexually undesirable compared to women.

I would be disappointed with my daughter if she randomly called people she wasn't dating for sex

we still have our prostitutes. or you know, ball busters, whatever floats your boat my man.

This has nothing to do with music.

Report this thread.

If you believe that op is actually a woman then youre the idiot here

Yes it does. OP is asking for music that corresponds to her mood.

by that logic, half of Sup Forums should be deleted but that's not going to happen :^)

It should

Stop trying to force a copypasta
when you post don't forget to sage

this is a daily thread bud

lets talk about why op thinks this thread is so important to take the time to it post every day

because it's funny and the mad replies are even funnier

Look at these numbers

I remember the first time i saw this thread, some user replied saying he thought it was brilliant bait and would be reposting it every day for three months.
guess he's delivering

Die faggot
Die faggot die faggot
Die!!!!!

actually
im
am
garl
-op

this shit again?

retarded faggot kys
die

and yet here you are

youtube.com/watch?v=-6_YQje0vn0

thinly veiled /soc/ thread more like

>Makes me bleed because foreplay sucked
That's actually not how sex works at all. If anything the guy is actually inclined to bleed. Very rare and minor but it has happened after a fuckathon.

>his cock isn't big enough to make a bitch bleed
lmfao

look at these numbers

Unless she's a virgin then no it doesn't work like that. They can pass a baby through there remember.

sweden probably

Even losing your virginity isn't supposed to make you bleed

What in the fuck are you talking about? If the girl doesn't bleed then she's already shoved a dildo up there.

Do you know how vaginas work son

Yeah it called a hymen

Actually, it's a fact that some girls do not bleed when getting penetrated for the first time.

Well thats different then. Just because it happens to some people doesn't mean its supposed to happen.

Most girls don't bleed Timmy. Even with dildos or any sort of penetration. The whole every girl bleeds cause of hymen tearing is a myth that only virgins believe. Now go sleep. Middle school starts at 8 and you need your 8 hours of sleep.

And how exactly do you think the hymen works

If he didn't suck the blood out of your cunt he isn't a real man

Bathory

also OP's a fag

trans is not female

Pure propaganda for girls who took their own virginity. Go ahead and continue believing girls who don't bleed that they're still virgins. I'm not.

Sky took hold- grizzly bear lol g but I will guess little bit like this I just like this band but a girl can satisfy me a even with a bj will this song usually take care of me and a smoking a joint

Different guy here who doesn't know anything about vaginas, but if you think you're no longer a virgin for masturbating, that's pretty severe and even more stupid

I'm under the impression you follow the membrane thing, in which somehow periods and tampons can exist without "breaking the hymen". If it was a barrier how would anything ever happen? The truth is you're going to find someone who you think is a virgin and they won't be because you'll have no idea what you're looking for.

How in the hell do you figure? For guys the definition of virginity is different. Sorry.

>2017
>Still views virginity as something valuable

Yes I know the virginal intact hymen has an opening in it.

Good job outing yourself as a troll

Not an argument. Its the truth deal with it.

I'll continue to know that virginity is when you have sex and won't make your mistake and delude myself that humping my hand counts as sex. Good luck finding a pure gf

*losing your virginity
got confused for a second, I am pretty confident about this stuff though in general, I swear

Thanks

Then it should be able to regrow. The hymen is in fact a thing, but it stretches just like any muscle in the body. It would just be stupid for the body to have a muscle there that can't fix itself.
Where are you getting these ideas anyways? Your priest?

[2]

don't you ever reply to me again what the fuck

Why?

because making people feel bad for stuff is my fetish

sorry about all the mean comments. here's a song for your situation: youtube.com/watch?v=GacvwgKA810

HAHAHAHAH

THATS Y U USE LUUUUUBE BITCH

HAHA

GET REKT BITCH

pos piks uh ur tootie

ok.

tho i did notice you came to the thread again.