At first I was skeptical but he was a damn good villain

At first I was skeptical but he was a damn good villain.

he looks like a watermelon sucker

nigger

is he black bane? whats up with the mouthpiece.

The villain himself was good but his acting was forced and heavy handed.

Does this movie have an anti-white agenda?

*SMACKS LIPS* A'YO HOL' UP YOU BE SAYIN'

WE
WUZ
KANGZ?

I didn't think the acting was too bad but I liked how he was ruthless and don't hesitate to kill shit. I mean the Shaman thought he could step in to be killed but he was like fuck it I'll kill both of you.
Nah it's just the suit design, his fight style is pretty cool.
Okay

The villain is a pro black extremist kind of. But his ideologies are portrayed negatively. There are a few playful jab comments (the type you'd make with minority friends) but there are also White Allies in the movie.

"white allies"

sounds like white guilt / cucks

listen, black people, if we left in you africa this movie wouldn't even exist. you're welcome.

I mean the movie takes place in Africa the majority of the time, and the ally is a CIA agent.
Despite all the shit you've heard about progressiveness blah blah blah, I actually recommend checking the movie out. I live in a predominantly white country and the cinema was full, another screening stopped taking in people because it was full as well. It's pretty entertaining.

What do you mean by we? You personally haven't done shit for white people

i know, couldn't be happier.

You'll accept the collective 'we' when blaming white people for slavery though

Crime is for black people

Aaaaand there is the crux of it:

They imply -- for whites -- that guilt is collective and heritable, while virtue and achievement and not.

With blacks, it is the exact opposite.

No and that's a shitty counter that can only further solidify my point

Hi, just want you to know I'm going to use this film for anti-black propaganda by relying on the fact that I and most people won't bother seeing it.

You're racist killers and drug dealers and I'm not going to give you a pass or any kind of a break, ever. Eat shit.

Ahem, okay OP here. If you want to discuss white vs black FUCK OFF into another thread or start your own. This is primarily about a character in the movie. And on top of that this movie even shows (in the intro) that blacks owned slaves too as well as shows the selfish attitude between African nation's that cause the countries on the continent to be third world hellholes.
Again though this is about a character in the film. I'm so fucking glad I'm not American. I live in an ultra white country so we missed all the bullshit and fluff around the movie, when it came out we just went to see it because we wanted to.

>Most people won't
Movie has almost record breaking box office numbers

it was all shit ,just like your life