Faces of Sup Forums ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

leakedsluts.me/elizachan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice trips.
BTW, is your name Anthony?

Tired at work

wtf

aye lil tracy there ? been looking for him !

man that is a fugly haircut

dang cute

yeah show us your asshole handsome, no one at work will ever know

Autistic stare

I imagine most autistic btards to look like you. Shitty facial hair, look like a mouse, and constantly seem irrationally angry

I don't believe that's you. Also... no one has asked you for tits yet? Pick up your game, Sup Forums

Whatever m8. It's a Saturday morning and I'm not taking a new time stamp. I post regularly on soc and I'm semi known on here so asking for tits is a bit redundant

Because who gives a fuck. See how fast she responded when you gave her attention? Pathetic. Monitoring this thread hoping to get attention and more fucktards like yourself to beg for pictures. You're a disgrace. "Oh I'm known on Sup Forums". Big deal, I'm howling from laughter

That's fair. I know when I'm defeated.
Is that a solid no on the tits then?
Being a dick aside and all seriousness. Yo pretty.

>look like a mouse

Not saying that as a badge of honour bro. I'm saying it because this because the oh a girl can't post on Sup Forums shit is rather tired.

Yeah who doesn't like attention. I'm bored. Why do you care. You need to chill out

You're a failure. "S-so- n-no tots then... Please?"

Imagine... Guys just IMAGINE being this cuck! LOL. My sides, "I know when I'm defeated mistress!"

Yeah, well, I've been awake for 16 hours now.

You look dangerous

But I'm not angry, nor autistic.

You're the kind of person who sends a dick pic and thinks that turns girls on. You'd also be the kind of person to aggressive if a woman said no to you because you're a lonely insecure pice of shit.

What's your snapchat?

You're a faggot that bitch is clearly an attention whore treat her as one not some fucking queen . Demand tits or make her GTFO you cuck

Any plans tonight?

Or, and stay with me here, she's another human being who I can talk to as such. Tits or not.

No I'm just the type of guy to not beg for tits on the internet or be amazed by a girl's face when I can literally stand outside and see the same fucking thing. It's okay though champ, I'll stop ribbing ya

Nop

He's hardly treating her as a queen. You came into a face thread. The very nature of it is for attention. Not necessarily a bad thing, very human thing to want actually. You're just mad because they're female so can only conclude you're a bitter virgin or raging misogynist

Y u bald

idgaf what you say or who you are, tits bitch you know the rules

fuck off Samantha

>user being a faggot again

He didn't beg. But the tits thing is pretty much part of the boards culture and always has been. So yes it's extremely surprising nobody has. It's not an attack on you

Who

Rate me Sup Forums

Don't have it. For teens.. And people who have friends. Always found it dumb

Sigh samefag

no

Because I had cancer

Timestamp & tits or GTFO

tits or gtfo/10

>I'm semi known on here
Topkek.

Also tits or gtfo, for real.

Pretend to laugh cuck
I don't care that he asked. His "Soo that's a solid no on the tits then?" Is the pathetic part. STFU

Tits or gtfo bitch or sharpie in pooper

Well enough to have a chan name. It's a bit ridiculous to be doubted

Ok bye

Yes two of those posts were obviouslymine and I made no effort to hide that. Not the faggot t post though

What are you listening to ?

No tinestamp I'm sick of anons shooping nasty stuff on the paper

>had

There are no girls on the internet

Hello !

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here for you user

Nice shop

It'd be more believable if you were this

I'm a phone poster. I think Photoshop is beyond me. That's yesterday's date and you won't find that picture anywhere else. Believe what you want

Don't need rate, I have self-esteem

Fuck up ya Maori cunt

more

Why is your tongue so small?

Kek you faggot

More space for your small dick

Damn son

4/10 but could potentially get up to a 6 Maori man
It's normal sized

holy shit, Sup Forums is so dead now and overrun by newfags that nobody knows who Eliza is anymore, I think I'm officially done. I had a Dropbox full of Eliza shit, I think I still do, too. This is truly heartbreaking. fuck you newfags, Eliza will forever live on!

Post Dropbox to prove your love

Fake fuck. You've been outed

if I can find it, hell yeah. i used a random ass email because I was too lazy to make one, if I can remember the pass and delete some shit I will.

Sup Forums is dying dudearoo

Bored at work

sadly it is..

Revive it and post your favorite pix (traps, I bet)

the next thing will come along though I'm sure
leakedsluts.me/elizachan/

fuck traps, and fuck you!

why the trap hate?

indeed.

oof I've only got one or two more photos of her on my phone

You know you love them

I gotchu

fuck forgot pix

here's some other cute girl in return

Can it get any more Sup Forums than that?

Yeah, if it had a dick

Rate?

Did you fucking shave your legs? You must be some hardcore faggot or a trap

not all that bad