When I was 15 my girlfriends mom blackmailed me into sex, if you wanna hear the story or see pics I’ve got em...

When I was 15 my girlfriends mom blackmailed me into sex, if you wanna hear the story or see pics I’ve got em. Ask me anything

will you ransack my anus

will you ransack his anus

Considering it

OP please we are concerned about his anus
in the end will you ransack it or not ?

What's the story

Will you please consider ransacking his anus? I’m getting desperate here man

When was the last ransacking?

We need answers, we know where you live, so just give it to us straight.

Does anyone smell that?

Op that anons anus needs your help.

This is her, in case this raises any non ransacking related interest

does she have an anus?

I can’t tell where the boob starts and the nipple ends, that’s disgusting.

Now about that anus..

Have you ransacked his anus yet?

She does for sure, it was ransacked

His anus looks a bit like breasts mate

OP youre such a pussy, kys

I’m serious guys, do you not smell that?

Trips don t lie that anus most certainly looks like a women fun bags

I'll bite, but you better ransack his anus afterwards.

Is it the smell of an anus in need of a ransacking?

May be that skidmark you call a mustache

If you just post more of the free store whore, I'm sure he'll ransack his own anus...

I have a feeling he isn’t going to get his anus ransacked.

This thread fucking sucks

Fine I’ll ransack his anus, so much for story time.

Won't some one think of the anuses?

Pics or it didn habben.

That’s all we ever asked of you.

That’s gay

I don’t even think he’s still here guys

itz only smellz

Ransack this poor man's anus for god's sake , just think about his Anus

A ransacked Anus has a very distinct smell

OK, so what's the story, user?

post the pics&story

I'm not letting this thread die until I hear this story and get pics of anus ransacking

Australians are anus faggots

We need verification that the anus, has indeed, been successfully ransacked.

I learnt of a ransack. Here to discover if it were to ever manifest this ransacking of an anus in this thread.

Now give the boy a brake I'm sure he is quite sexually confused after being raped by this older woman with full firm breasts. Imagine being the obviously flaming gag that op is and this happens to you. You merrily live your life mustache wrestling with hairy strapping men and one day the woman comes and pops your boy cherry all proper. I can understand why he just dosent ransack this chaps anus right on request. Have some class and offer him some chicken tendies and a juice box first for gods sake.

OP is too busy getting his anus ransacked to post.

god fucking dammit op

Green text today u fuck cunt

>OP
>user

Dub dubs speak the truth

I’m not too busy I’m just conflicted with what I should do, on one hand I wanna ransack this dude’s anus, and the other I wanna tell the story of my confused turmoil. But honestly at this point I’m just ready for bed

pics of 15yo dick?

Tell the story after you chicken tendies and juice box

Fuck off Troy I'm not falling for that

She’s got em

I’ll admit that gave me a good chuckle

more, bro

Kek

post the story faggot

Look are you going to ransack the Anus or not? I’m getting impatient.

This.

You know what Tony, you can go fuck yourself

Would some tendies and a juice box persuade you by chance I believe I have an ectocooler in the icebox

just do both faggot

The tendies are in the oven dear

OP came to tell his story but got shit on insted

This made me laugh so loud i woke my wife. Thank you for this

OP's not going to deliver. I took my dick out for nothing.

He said ask me anything and he came unprepared. He should have known better.

A couple of years ago, i woke up to my girlfriend's daughter, who is now my stepdaughter, on top of me grinding her pussy on my dick. I let her finish, and it's been our secret ever since.

Bro your supposed to get your anus out and prepare it, OP's gonna do ransackings.

What is your cryptocurrency address? You will ransack for the right price. $20

>wife

>wife

Alright fags saddle up and pause your ransacking.
>here I was, time of my life enjoying life being 15 with my 15 year old gf
>parents find out we’ve been sexting, say I can’t talk or see her
>this sucks obviously, but her mom offers to bring her to me
>spent all of summer seeing her secretly while I was walking the dog
>eventually girlfriends mom starts snapping me
>gets personal, talking about her husband and marital problems
>soon she gets real personal, talking about masturbation and such
>eventually she talks about getting breast reduction, asks if I want before and afters. Receive before pics
>eventually she asks me to tell her what I would do with her, if I trycand say no she says she’ll tell my mom about how guilty she feels blah
>this same cycle keeps going, wed go one step further and if I said no, it would equal her being “overcome with guilt and needing to tell”
>gets me too meet with her by offering me weed and says it’s important about my gf
>sucks my dick
>leave sick
>eventually meet ups equal sex, anytime I block and try to avoid I’d get notes on much car or at work saying she was gonna tell
>nightly I was writing this bitch fake ass fantasies for her to read, and meeting her weekly.
>keep in mind all while im tryna date her daughter

I bet you've been saying that since seminary school

this

How'd she blackmail you?

This was the first pic, the before

Mother daughter 3 some?

She stalked me, would threaten to send my mom my dick pics, and threaten to tell her daughter and family.

Get to the part where you ransack the Anus

still got her snap tho?

Ransacking that man's anus would have been a much more satisfying story and I'm not even gay

Nah but here’s her taking pics in the same bed as her

Why wouldn't you go to the cops and have her arrested for being a pedophile?

can't you just... screenshot her blackmailing you? and then turn it on her if she DOES tell anyone? if it's been less than 3 years, then she's definitely in trouble since you're underage?
does your gf know about this?

Yummy tits, drop all pics please.

>let me rape you or I'll tell your mom I coerced you into being raped
brilliant plan. op was too dumb a shota to realize he had the upper hand

>Wife

Hot

My grandparents (guardians) ran a church that had men's and women's (separated) facilities for those out of prison, jail or something like an abuse relationship. Well I would sneak around the women's campus to see them indecent. Well one day I was caught by an older lady who was forty three. She made me undress and something else bad. :x

OP is too much of a faggot to think of that
i mean literally he could have asked her for a 3some if she wanted sex but no , OP only think of ransacking anuses

Cause I’m 18 and am not interested in having my life ruined over this. I’m the guy in this situation, everyone would have doubts.

Op, you're level of gayness is beyond comprehension. Your faggottry has truly boggles my mind. Your queerness genuinely upsets me. I'm at a loss for words, because I don't know where to begin with how much I dislike you. I am experiencing an emotional tsunami right now because I hate you so much. Fuck you, op. Fuck you for being a beta faggot, little bitch boy. Fuck you, dude. Fuck the son of a bitch man that raised you. It's his fault your a little bitch boy. It's his father's fault that he taught him how to be a bitch boy. And his father's father, and his father's father's father etc.. etc. You come from a long line of bitch boys, and your son will be a bitch boy. I hate you, op. I hate everything you have chosen to be in life.

i smell an underage b&

Yeah ex gf now, my parents and her husband know as well. But it’s my choice to press charges, and I’d rsther it die than have it be a big ass scandal

>You are hard dick makes me so wet
Boner lost.

Lucky boy, she's delicious

I don't see how it would ruin your life, do your parents not even care about you OP? Surely at that time they would ave supported you?

funny at the start of your story you were 15....