Hey b/ro's i need some advice. Married / long term relationship fags. Is it worth putting up with her stupid...

Hey b/ro's i need some advice. Married / long term relationship fags. Is it worth putting up with her stupid, irrational bullshit, everyday, in different forms. Just to have an easy hole to fuck?

I know her she goes to my school

Damn nigga. She in my class too

I just need somebody to talk too. I'm currently miserable with this girl I've been with 3 years. We've broken up 2 times. Some stupid shit just keeps drawing us back together over time.

We had our biggest fight ever a couple weeks ago. Shit really flipped a switch in my head. I love this girl, aside from getting her to be more of a housekeeper..i.e. cooking/ cleaning, she is perfect for me overall. But that last argument/ fight we had, changed my view of her. This is no healthy relationship. I understand that. But we work great together. It's just her fucking shit drives me nuts. I'm on the verge of ending it for good. Just waiting on her to get her period.

Anyways, can any old fags give a 27 y/o any advice? I own my house with land, make 90k+ a year.at this point in life am i safe to just say fuck you bitch and roll on single for awhile?

Dump her. The stress ain't worth it.

I really been itching to tear up some strange....

This is like looking at a mirror.

to anyone that is asking himself this... yes you should just dump her/him

>Is it worth putting up with her stupid, irrational bullshit, everyday, in different forms. Just to have an easy hole to fuck?
Married 30+ years here. In a word, no. Find a woman you are compatible with and who isn't irrational. Difficult these days, it appears, but my sister's girls would qualify

>Anyways, can any old fags give a 27 y/o any advice?
Bail. Is she living with you? Bad idea, get her out of your house and change the fucking locks. NEVER move in together, NEVER get married.

"And I know how sweet life can be
If I keep myself free"

Mine just ended two months ago (in two days)
I miss her companionship but whenever I think about how literally irrational she was, the feeling passes.
>5 years and engaged

>Is it worth putting up with her stupid, irrational bullshit, everyday, in different forms. Just to have an easy hole to fuck?
Fuck no, it's the opposite. Find a woman you get along with and genuinely like. The sex slows down after marriage and soon it's not just an "easy hole to fuck." 10 years married here, and we have sex maybe once every couple of weeks, if that. If you don't have a deep personal connection, you've got nothing.

>Just waiting on her to get her period.
this is what happened to me, except she told me to get out lol. I obliged. I'm smiling right now because of the similarity.

Seriously man, are you me?

Any of them near KY? Lol. I love this girl, but i just can't picture a future together, especially when she has her own fairy tale picture of the future fuckin ingrained into her head. That i would have to front the cash for.

Find a woman that you don't have to put up with

If you're in Europe, you'll have better luck with girls from Eastern Europe.
I've been lucky enough to find a Bulgarian girl that his everything I could wish for: beautiful, dedicated, can cook amazingly, hard working, wants to marry and have children and she's traditional but not in the boring way. These countries seem to be relatively immune to the bullshit feminism disease that has been plaguing the rest of the western world.

Thats my biggest problem, i can't just kick her out. She will go power level 9000, fuck everything up, and I'd still be at fault somehow. We've had cops out before over dumb ass domestic shit she just wants to whine about.

The break up needs to be methodically planned out with this bitch. Hence why i haven't really pushed anything onto her yet, waiting on her to get on the rag so that bridge ain't burned before it even appears lol.

Same shit with my wife. She is always trying to construct this fairy tale white picket fence shit, for herself. Meanwhile I'm stuck in a life ending job because we have no other source of income.

Call the cops first.
Physical removal.
Is the house yours?

Yeah. She ain't got her name anywhere's near the deed lol.

And that gets into the fucked up deal about the last time we "broke up". She packed out at night when i was at work, when i got home at 6 am excited as fuck seeing her shit out, i started realizing all kinds of shit she swiped on me. Confronted her once about it, asking if she can just give it back. Few weeks later im in court getting a restraining order pushed on me.

FF> 6 months later she calls me out of the blue bitching at me. No idea. But we start talking. I think might be an easy way to get her to have that restraining order dropped. But that magic easy familiar pussy sucked me right back down into her bullshit and now here we are again repeating the same shit as last year...

At this point i really just appreciate talking about this shit. Even if it isn't really aimed at anyone

Ain't got fuck all else to do today, so I'll just keep this bitch rollin with dumb shit

I'm your principal
I wait you in my office... my cock wait for you

Bro, sign her up for a massage spa day and then get her all excited to be pampered. Soon as she leaves the house change all the locks and put all her shit on the street. These bitchs want gender equality so show her how men get fucked by woman all the time.

Fuck off Mr. Rogers. This is my thread. It's about crazy bitches and such...

I come back every 15 minutes or so to check in, Sup Forumsro. Keep it alive if you want.

If she is JUST a hole to fuck, no it's not worth it.

And call the cops so they know she is a threat to your personal property. She is going to go ape shit and likely to get their attention. Let them handle it.

you didn't learn your lesson, but to be honest I don't know if I would have either

Just try to move on, my man. She sounds like bad news for you.

This is something that dads/society don't teach to boys anymore, but it needs to be said. DO NOT COMMIT until you've established that you won't put up with bullshit, and have seen that she can be trained not to fuck with you. I'm not talking about abusing a woman or anything like that. But, _right from the beginning_, you need to put your foot down and refuse to waste time on nonsense. Is she bitching about something stupid? Call her out and directly tell her that she's acting childish and needs to calm her shit down. Is she playing bullshit power games? Leave, and tell her that she can call you when she's ready to act like an adult. Is she getting argumentative about everything? Laugh at her and tease her how ridiculous she is. Is she getting unmanageable no matter what you do? Be clear that you are ready to leave, and truly be ready to leave the relationship.

This won't work on every girl. Some of them will get even more crazy. These are not the girls you want to be with, long-term. Either pump and dump, or don't waste your time at all. But, if you establish what you are looking for from a relationship and what you are not willing to put up with RIGHT AWAY, and stay strong about this, there are plenty of girls that will fall in line and realize that they have to put effort into being a good woman to keep a good man. And be a good man. Reward good behavior with genuine caring and love.

Then, you've got your regular sex, plus a good partner and friend.

Tbh, this girl you've been with for 3 years - it's too late. You established yourself all wrong, and she won't respect you now. Find another girl. There's billions out there.

NOPE.

The point of a long term relationship....one that doesn't drive you entirely nuts, is that you have a clear intention about how you will treat each other, especially if you get into conflict (as in "how you will get out of conflict"), and what you want to create... children, a groovy household community, world peace, Make $$ and beat up the homeless.

If you can't agree on what you are doing together in the world, and for the world, and HOW you are going to keep on track, then ....you are together just for the sex, or the Green Card.

Get your shit back, change locks when she's out, and give her shit back. End of story. And call police first, let them know you're kicking someone violent out, and you will be tactful/not be violent, but they may get a call from her - so they know you're preplanning this shit, therefore wont be violent.. Cops love that shit. Esp if she's crazy.

Nope.

She may be having emotional problems, or residue from a substandard or spoiled childhood.

so....maybe you should both see a relationship counselor to figure out how to stay healthily and happily together, or how to respectfully seperate for good.

noice devil dubs...

OP the operative word for the Cops is: "I need a Civil Standby while I get-my-gear/evict-my-ex-gf/etc.....

She finally went to a psychologist i brought up months ago, 2 weeks ago. He diagnosed her as bi polar. And she's a fucking RN. Just living in her fantasy world in her head for years. But she's been on depakote for almost 2 weeks now and i can definitely tell a huge difference in her overall happiness and willingness to do chores and shit. It just pisses me the fuck off that she had to wait til we were both literally ripping at each other's throats for her to do something (see psychologist)... When I'd been trying to tell her this shit all along.

That's why i feel it's too late for me. She wouldn't try at a practical time, waits til after we are totally fucked and now acts like nothing ever happened. And she's "better" now...

Bro, I've been there, she will not change, search for a way to get out of that situation.
Does she work? Or has family nearby? Maybe you could have a calm talk about how your relationship isn't not working, you don't need to be aggressive and get her shit outside of the house, also if she wants to go and has some of your stuff just let her go, take it as the price of your freedom.
And last but not least maybe get a guy to hit on her? Like treat her coldly and get a guy to be charm and stuff and then bust her in some way, she will feel guilty and it would be easier to get rid off

No.