What was your biggest take-away from Black Mirror S03E06 "Hated in the Nation"?

What was your biggest take-away from Black Mirror S03E06 "Hated in the Nation"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5J2kc4oZTVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=5J2kc4oZTVU

prime example of how cutting your hair short as a young girl is death to your sex appeal. that chick is pretty, has great legs cute face etc, but the hair literally kills the boner.

so few girls can pull off a pixie cut and look QT 3.14

probably my favorite episode, reminded me of ghost in the shell

that kelly macdonald is still qt

>swn beat you up
;_;

Did it feature designated interracial shit again?

post more of this deliciously thiccc slut pls

How can one man be so wrong?

not this episode

Guys, the bees...

Glasgow girls are pretty

No, he's right. Radical haircut change can shift you from a "hot teen" into a "mommy" category. It's still sexy, but it's different.

yes

I fucking hate the way she talks.

>young girl
She's 30 m8

You gotta be underage if you still think haircuts can't be unisex.

Muh cheeldren doe anan

is that the waif?

Kys

>The bees are completely autonomous. They require no maintenance as to do so would be virtually impossible for any human effort. Not only that, they also replicate exponentially ad infinitum in their hives like a 3D printer.

>how do they do that?

>like a 3D printer

>Okay, but you said that they don't require any maintenance. 3D printers need some base material like plastic to heat up and reassemble into the shape of whatever 3D model. They don't just spawn matter from nothingness!

>it works like a 3D printer.

>I'll kill you! I'll kill you worse than the bees!

she kinda looks like a non-deformed Lena Dunham

You ass i fap to this slut and you ruin it by saying she resembles lena walrus dunum

The public social media crucifictions of unliked people are extremely dangerous to everybody involved's well being. It's bad for the person being shat on for obvious reasons, but it's also unhealthy to think such terrible things and voice them publicly about people you've never met. A common theme in BM is the danger in the anonymity of the internet (like here on Sup Forums). The people using #deathto have likely never met the people they were directing it toward, so there's a big disconnect from cognitively understanding the repercussions of their hateful actions, which is ironic given what happens to the hashtag users at the end (the unexpected use of the bees on them).

This really hits home for me, because a month or so ago, some girl at my uni made a dumb racial joke on social media, and it spread like fucking wildfire. Within a day, she was kicked out of university and her sorority, was torn apart on social media, and vilified by everyone in town in real life. There was a decent amount of coverage on it by the media as well, so any future employer will see all that the moment they google her name. I'm not defending what she said, but I thought it was pretty fucked up how in a day, this girl's life was basically turned upside down by stupid social media post.

Also, the idea of self replicating AI is fucking terrifying, and widespread societal dependence on technology could be dangerous if the technology fails or falls into the wrong hands.

Speak for yourself.

m-mommy

CHEEEEELDREEEN

short-haired scottish girls can get it