Name a better president than obama

name a better president than obama
>protip - u caint

The Robots have taken me. Please send help.

Ronald mcdonald

TRUMP

Not an American, but JFK was a good president, as was Washington.

>name a better president than obama
The nigger was Bush 43 1/2. He was a DINO. Is "Gitmo" closed? Was a believable 9/11 investigation conducted? Did he slaughter thousands via PlayStation drone attacks? Fuck Obama. And his trans "wife".

Almost all of them.

>look at this Bush Jr faggot
>"Bush Jr did nothing wrong"

George Washington, 1789-1797
John Adams, 1797-1801
Thomas Jefferson, 1801-1809
James Madison, 1809-1817
James Monroe, 1817-1825
John Quincy Adams, 1825-1829
Andrew Jackson, 1829-1837
Martin Van Buren, 1837-1841
William Henry Harrison, 1841
John Tyler, 1841-1845
James Knox Polk, 1845-1849
Zachary Taylor, 1849-1850
Millard Fillmore, 1850-1853
Franklin Pierce, 1853-1857
James Buchanan, 1857-1861
Abraham Lincoln, 1861-1865
Andrew Johnson, 1865-1869
Ulysses S. Grant, 1869-1877
Rutherford Birchard Hayes, 1877-1881
James Abram Garfield, 1881
Chester Alan Arthur, 1881-1885
Grover Cleveland, 1885-1889
Benjamin Harrison, 1889-1893
Grover Cleveland, 1893-1897
William McKinley, 1897-1901
Theodore Roosevelt, 1901-1909
William Howard Taft, 1909-1913
Woodrow Wilson, 1913-1921
Warren Gamaliel Harding, 1921-1923
Calvin Coolidge, 1923-1929
Herbert Clark Hoover, 1929-1933
Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 1933-1945
Harry S. Truman, 1945-1953
Dwight David Eisenhower, 1953-1961
John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 1961-1963
Lyndon Baines Johnson, 1963-1969
Richard Milhous Nixon, 1969-1974
Gerald Rudolph Ford, 1974-1977
James Earl Carter, Jr., 1977-1981
Ronald Wilson Reagan, 1981-1989
George Herbert Walker Bush, 1989-1993
William Jefferson Clinton, 1993-2001
George Walker Bush, 2001-2009

Ask me how I know you're retarded.

literally all of them

because your mother kept pointing it out to you?

So salty, so very very salty.

You are the retard by thinking Bush Jr was better than any other president.

>inb4 mega butthurt and acussations.

Butthurt Trumpy snowflake trigger thread

I'll admit, you got a chuckle out of me, but you're still retarded.

The last good president was JFK. All the rest since have been meme mouthpieces owned by the 1%.

George Washington, James Madison, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Donald John Trump.

Liberals deserve execution by Firing Squad. The worst enemy These United State has ever had, is the democrat.

President Elect Not Sure as well.

>be first black president
>steal trillions
>be last black president

So you are basically saying as an American you would shoot other Americans because they are exercising their right to freedom of speech, political choice, religious freedom as per your 1st amendment?

How very un-constitutional and non-American of you.

KYS FAGT

OP said "better", so yeah, Dubya was a slightly better president than Obama. He may have been a for-profit warmonger and a drunk but at least he wasn't a muslim saboteur who turned the entire political landscape of my country into a bunch of race and gender bait posts instead of policy discussions.

Oh and he started the heavy abuse of EO's that Trump is now using. And every president will use from now on. Good job eroding the legislative branch.

Jimmy Carter was not owned by the 1%

You're trolling, right? Obviously the answer is Trump

definitely not gringald grumpfth

James Garfield was the last president that had any semblance that any regular citizen could become elected to the position, and actually do things for the common people.

Since then, the position of president has been exclusively for rich assholes that have catered specifically to other rich assholes, while ignoring the concerns and well being of the common people.

There are no presidents better than Obama, and none worse either. They're all a bunch of turd sandwiches or giant douches.

You are fucking retarded if you think otherwise, or if you think they actually care about you, beyond them getting you to vote for them.

Guess you have ignored the fact he and his father have been dealing with the Bin Laden family for years in trade etc?

No you didn't? Oh right.

All the best Presidents got assassinated.

That's just my opinion but c'mon.

Maybe I'm just being baited. I never felt the need to respond to this thread until now. But wow.

I mean I don't hate Obama but...over Lincoln? Kennedy? No way.

JFK was the best the Americans had, a President who cared about the people, who did everything for the people, so much so the corporate heads creeping into power had him killed, plus the fact he was a catholic pissed off the elite too.

>jfk
>good

Check your history outside of the American propaganda that pictures him as an angel

>Carter

Not American so your gripe is moot.

>implying American propaganda is only present in America

I'm not an American either and if you look at main media jfk is always pictured as the best president but a simple Google search will tell you way more.

He had shit thrown at him in his 2 years, cuban missile crisis, Vietnam starting to heat up, space race.

He was a people's man, the guy jumped in with both feet and was succeeding, until he was killed.

At this time you had CIA testing biological weapons on black prisoners, testing varying hallucinogens on soldiers (and canadian mental health sufferers as the senate/congress wouldn't let them test on american civilians).

That was the CIA who JFK really wanted to fix, who was being paid by the upper elites in the government to come up with ways to increase chemical warfare to possibly use against the Russians.

Woodrow Wilson, the guy who snuck in the federal reserve whole Congress was on break? Woodrow Wilson, the guy who gave complete control of the United States economy to a private company? You have Woodrow Wilson as being better than Obama? I usually don't insult people but you are one stupid motherfucker.

He was just listing every other president before Obama, trying to be an edge lord.