youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

first for trapfu

JUDGE IS GETTING CALLED OUT ON CNN TO RECUSE HIMSELF

Not trolling, but Trump is in big trouble. He is getting off course, and he is losing control of the message.

AWOO

Remember to honor our prophet,
youtube.com/watch?v=55NxKENplG4

Post your favorite images of all time

/war/
youtube.com/watch?v=dXlBa2fFoxs

MAGOO~vement

polls don't matter until the General Election starts.

Remember that.

I ordered mine two days ago
How long did you wait for your hat and when did you get the shipping status email?

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

Anyone make a .webbum of the sign dropping?

In what way is he off message?

How so?

should i watch the rally from yesterday or the rally from today? does trump seem like he's losing steam to anyone else? i think it was the sacramento rally i saw that he seemed maybe a little beaten down.

ARE YOU GOING TO PICK THE STRAWBERRIES?

DO YOU LIKE SALADS?

youtube.com/watch?v=4YWMxmgySng

California is actually good at farming! Farmers are currently coming to our state for future weed growing prospects at the moment!

>Forgot pic

What's the context?

Wtf is going on with CNN and this African American thing? How is what he said offensive?

And Hillary's about to lose California and receive a blitz of negative media attention at the convention.

how can trump be so based

its like a legendary character that just keeps getting stronger and stronger

is this election going to be a blowout?

Wait a minute, are you tryin' to correct my record again?

They're called Clinton News Network for a reason.

I want to marry Cerea and have many children with her. So beautiful and noble.

wow, really makes you think.. i am now a #johnsonhead

La Raza connection, conflict of interest.

I know no one cares but I lived in Redding for 25 years so it was strange seeing Trump speak there today. I hope he can save California. It used to be nice when I was a kid.

Clinton News Network. Why are you watching that garbage?

Where'd my pic go?

I guess they see it as a euphemism for "nigga".

Holy crap AJ Delgado just wrecked the media narrative that Hispanics can't support TRUMP

Hillary's speech was literally 98% lies, yet he attacks her on her presentation, not the substance.

Instead, we are focusing on this judge, which is a losing cause. Now he has the "African America" spiel.

Meanwhile, Iran just got declared the largest state sponor of terror (again) and the economy is the worse it has been in 5 years.

Kind of want to get together with some of my buddies, dress up as characters from Hotline Miami, and go and protect Trump Supporters. The cucks that are apart of the protestors wouldn't even fucking try shit when they see 5 or 6 dudes in animal masks, standing and protecting the crowd. I mean, if they get spooked over a biker gang, how would they react if they saw a bunch of people like that standing between them and the Trump supporters.
youtube.com/watch?v=7SKB6HKJnwQ
Music related

I was leaving a fast food place and saw it

People who hate political correctness will further turn away from these cucks.

this shit

Good, fuck those dumb cucks for insisting otherwise.

>i just list the things i see come on headlines as issues
>trump has literally not dismantled and or completely let millions of bullshit scandals wash over him

This lady speaking on CNN right now is about to get lit the fuck up by the panel for being this retarded.

"Peaceful protests" will continue to become more violent
MSM will double down on their anti-Trump rhetoric and media blackouts

The Silenced Majority will turn out for Trump on Election Day, assuming we're not under Martial Law by then.

She's not officially the nominee yet

Soon.

The record has been corrected.

PEOPLE
OF
COLOR*

*COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN COLORED PEOPLE YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE

Agree.

Thank you for correcting the record fellow Sup Forumslaniak. Please enter the chamber to your left for your delousing.

AJ DELGADO IS GOING IN HOLY SHIT

Well, there's a lot more going on
This was a short stop stump speech for the gathered crowd, not necessarily for stream viewers. The week ain't over yet.

The rallies are for entertainment. Talking about policies is boring. This is literally Trumps motto

You have rally Trump

Interview Trump

Social media Trump

>reminder that the left is neither tolerant nor peaceful, and has been for a while now

Man. at this pace by summer they'll start calling him stupid meanie dodo head

This always makes me smile.

As soon as Sup Forums starts going tinfoil mode en masse, their candidate has lost.

Good taste, but want to marry a different noble woman.

Someone better be getting the clip to YT

Anyone?

These people don't realize they are getting trolled

what is happening?

Just marry a normal waifu user.

Couple weeks for the confirmation, a couple more til it came.

Dude, look at the headlines, nobody is talking about the Iran report, the violence, or the bad economy. It's all about Trump and the judge, Trump and the NM Governor, Trump and his "African America". He has so much ammunition but he's not using it. He needs to start LISTENING to his advisors.

I wish Trump would wear a light colored jacket in the intense heat to better reflect the sun.

Yeh, they'd be hammering any GOP nominee at this point in the cycle. This is nothing new.

J
U
S
T

I hope history never forgets that John Ellis Bush attempted to sell fucking guacamole bowls for $75 a pop to raise funds for his political campaign.

AND THE GORILLA

Hillary Clinton leading Trump by 10 points!!!

Trumpfags BTFO

She just triggered the shit out of this woman on CNN by calling her un-American for questioning Trump calling out the La Raza judge.

It's okay user, I have a back up.

Mostly because I am a really big AndrewJacksonfag and I like the comparison

All of my good stuff is on my laptop

but this will do

He has to both play and bypass the media.

This weekend is going to feature some must watch TV appearances.

Do not realize how none of this gives any traction to the media or liberals and just keeps trumps name in the media lol you know the tactic he has used form the begining m8

the more people hear hillry talk the worse she does and she has never even been in a debate for real lol what NEW will Hillary say about trump all the way into November?
hes racist?

youtube.com/watch?v=hrEpI94UzpA

Which is simply more proof of the ongoing damage control the media has ran for her since the fucking 90's

then you have someone in the media literally acknowledging and warning hillary of what we all are waiting for

youtube.com/watch?v=LKZYUF-QkUM

This is a fun on as well
youtube.com/watch?v=vczoazK1mxU

The truth is as soon as you get them two in a room together with locked doors and no one to cut the feed it will literally be the first time she has been asked about these things without the ability to witch laugh and dodge her way out of the shit.

Here is another good one. trump could literally walk on stage and play this for 6 minutes straight.
It is Hillary admitting she got a child rapist off she believed should o never passed a poly graph and laughing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

She is literally dead in the water

Nice.

yeah he should use all his ammo at once
just spray wildly

Damn, no wonder RCP didn't add it to their average

>Having independents as only 11% of the total when they make up a majority or near majority of the electric
KEK.

I just don't get these fucking niggers and SJWs. Nothing is good enough for them. They're acting like Trump called his supporter a nigger.

>1144
If it's the Icon you have to expect that.
Everyone wants it, so the orders take longer.

>I still cant read graphs or understand trends.

I remember this

Everyone was so freaked out after they found out they were doing something illegal..They're panic was almost as funny as the raid

>I can't add 44, 11 and 34 together

I think we are already near the point where they all just break down and say "TRUMP IS A MEANIE DOODYHEAD".

So, for the next few days, news stations will be airing Trump saying: "Look at my African-American over there. Aren't you the greatest?"

Le Dilbertman will have something to say about this.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

>Clinton News Network
But even normies have to start getting exhausted by all this rampant political correctness.

This election is priceless.

what's happening /trumpgen/
What's this about???

>I cant read trends

lol lose ten points in two months again m8

His numbers with independents and republicans are going up. Together they make up a majority of the electorate.

The only way to show a huge shillary lead is to massively over-sample and weight democratic voters.

He has to discipline himself. I really thought he would after winning the nomination, but he's wasted a whole month on his old routine. It could've been fucking marvelous if he'd had 2 or 3 calm, steady weeks while the IG report was swirling around. Instead he shows like he doesn't even want the primaries to be over. He's not providing the contrast to Shillary that he needs.

I don't understand what his campaign is doing. Literally what most people hate about Trump is his tone. He wouldn't lose anything by tempering himself, we know he can do it. Start having more prepared remarks, stop winging everything on stage. Your fans already love you, it's time to branch out before the Shillary camp starts up, which it did this week.

He's doing major damage to himself, and unlike in the primaries, there won't be a Minnesota to knock him back to his senses. This is 270 or GTFO.

Manafort really needs to bring him back to Earth. We need him to do better.