League One Play-off final gamethread - Bradford City vs Millwall

It's here.

The first Wembley final of the post-season EFL Play-offs sees Bradford City take on Millwall.

This afternoon's winner will be joining Sheffield United and Bolton in the Championship next season.

Bradford held slim hopes of an automatic promotion spot this season, before tailing off towards the end of the season to finish 5th. They saw off surprise package and 3rd placed Fleetwood Town over two legs to book their spot in the capital this afternoon.

As for Millwall, a season of fluctuating fortunes saw them sneak into the play-offs late, only securing their 6th placed finish on the final day. They defeated Scunthorpe - pacesetters for much of the season but ultimately top fucking bottlers - over two legs to get here.

Kick off is at 3pm - one bong from now for our foreign friends. Coverage is on Sky Sports 1.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8K39KGD-YA
youtube.com/watch?v=woqTvkwiT5U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/millwall/ here only because I wish to see them in the PL

3-1 Millwall victory
2 from Morrison, 1 from Greggers

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

*cringe*

Can't decide which club i hate more.
Suppose i'll begrudgingly root for bradford.
I've no doubt Miwwaww will cause trouble regardless of the result

>>>/EPLcustomers/

>muh I hate millwall because a movie told me they are the bad guys

I hate Millwall after they attacked a local pub, and generally act like cunts when they play us.
Scum of the earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8K39KGD-YA

member when wembley was cool? and it meant something? now its just spurs stadium. should never have knocked down old wembley

also hope millwall win so they can beat up leeds/hull fans next season

>Start attacking a bus carrying Millwall fans
>Cry like a bitch when they get off and smack your shit in.

fuck off

kek all these 50 year olds

these were the same cunts that went to the euros and got fucked by the slavs

>a movie told me

Millwall have been a scum club since the 19th century.

Football just isn't cool anymore. I feel like it has detached from its awesome history and become this horrible quasi-american corporate advertising politically correct plastic hell.

I remember standing on the terraces as a boy, hearing proper swearing, smelling fags and the faint whiff of piss, the vague threat of actually getting attacked by the other teams fans, it was brilliant.

Every club in London had vicious hooligans except maybe Arsenal, Palace and Charlton. They are just the only club that haven't been cucked by the FA.

>it's never our fault.
your reputation precedes you like leeds fans. We don't live in the eighties anymore mate.
Maybe you should have gone to wembley to support your team rather than talking shite on a sports board.

i get why they did it in the old days but now i just feel sorry for these guys. half of them are midlife crisis guys with nostalgia and have nothing to live for except this shadow of hooliganism, and the others are 18 year old chavs just trying to impress their dads and not really knowing why they do it anymore other than they saw it on a movie

what about Fulham, Brentford and Leyton Orient?
every club has knobs. Millwall just has more than most.

I don't condone the violence, but if you're going to start throwing missiles at a bus carrying football supporters I've got no sympathy if they retaliate.

I went to Wembley last year and can't be arsed with the stadium for awhile, it's a full day out with nothing but hassle. Nobody enjoys going to Wembley now.

>I remember standing on the terraces as a boy, hearing proper swearing, smelling fags and the faint whiff of piss, the vague threat of actually getting attacked by the other teams fans, it was brilliant.
Please watch out league

Football just isn't cool anymore. I feel like it has detached from its awesome history and become this horrible quasi-american corporate advertising politically correct plastic hell.

I remember standing on the terraces as a boy, hearing proper swearing, smelling fags and the faint whiff of piss, the vague threat of actually getting attacked by the other teams fans, it was brilliant.

Why is it a hassle?
Won't you regret it if you win?
It's not like you have to pay as much as us northern folk to get there.

From south London it's like 3 hours to get to Wembley, there's no pubs around the area, the stadium itself is shit and I feel like we have been there every season for the past 5 seasons. I know quite a few people who aren't going for the exact same reasons, plus it's expensive. If it was the first time we were going to Wembley in awhile I'd go for sure.

ACESTREAM ANYONE?

S T R E A M W H E R E ? ?

blooming heck. didn't realise it would take 3 hours to get there for you. Assumed you could jump on few tubes and you would be nearly there.
Gonna cost me a couple of hundred quid plus for the day out next week

>3 hours
Do you walk it there or something? I live in Wiltshire and it only took me about 2 hours to get to Wembley when Swindon made the play-off finals.

You're not from london m8

South London doesn't really have the underground, we will when crossrail is finished. Right now I'd have to get the train to London Bridge and then to Marylebone, change tube again to Wembley. Normally it would take just under 2 hours but with all the football fans and police holding people back it makes the process a lot slower.

> Millwall or Bradford

Like deciding whether you want bowl or lung cancer

acestream://e061202217ea02d1c62e03688eaa3a60ee7b6829

Can all Premiershit fans please fuck off back to their containment threads? Thanks :)

Will Millwall fans chimp out and fight again if they go behind?

>This national anthem thing before club matches

Not a fan desu lads

I have the right to be here, fuck off.

The fuck you talking about Pajeet? I live in Deptford and I can get to Wembley in just over an hour with public transport.

It's a load of shite

Lem them come to the fucking Den tbqh

Left wing cuck

Reminder the country would literally improve if you genocided Millwall fans

In fact, genocide all talksport listeners

I live more out near Bexleyheath

>British Kaepernicks

Sad!

>Leicester

Shouldn't you be shitting on your street about now?

Also you lost to Millwall a few months ago, fucking embarrassing m8.

>muh nationalism
>I let the government keep fucking me up the ass because it's for the greater good!

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Looks like every remaining white person in Bradford has turned up. Bradford is probably under shariah law for the weekend with the call to prayer blasting.

SE9 here desu lad.

ΑΙΝΤΕΕΕΕΕΕ ΡΕΕΕ ΜΙΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΓΟΥΟΟΟΟΟΟΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛΛ

millwall fans are scum

Epic post lad. Smash the antifa amirite lol?

> His club can't win League One at will

Must be suffering being a non-league fan.

It's not about it being politically wrong, it's just cringe before a club match

being this new
bradford are a big team in this league
they easily get more at home every week than they have brought to wembley today

The governments of the West hate nationalism m8.

>Shouldn't you be shitting on your street about now?

How how you make this comment when a London side and Bradford are playing?

Lower league playoff finals should be at Villa park.

wembley looks shite with loads of empty seats, and birmingham is more central

wembley is top day out for casuals and families dads and kids etc but because it millwall they would have stayed away

>Sup Forums used to be the fun board
>it's now full of faggot crying about everything
RIP

Millwall were voted Family Club of the year by the EFL.

black on black crime

b-but they say mean things a-and they ran on the pitch

Villa Park is awful. There's seats where you can't see the goal on the other end of the pitch.

they bought 24 k tickets didn't they for wembley?
they average under 20,000 at home and kids get free season cards if they they go with an adult

Families are fascist tbf.

Holy fuck these empty seats

makes it look tinpot AF

spurs sold more than this

Did you watch the One Show last week? You wouldn't be saying that if you did.

>Bradford end empty as fuck
>Fans all sat down

Embarrassing desu

>two year ban for a bit of legal speed
wew

What happened?

gregory is a cunt

hull won cultural city of the year before.
doesn't mean a jot. It's just an attempt of saying 'hey guys millwall aren't scum anymore'

saying that going to millwall away is a good experience, their fans are vocal as fuck and create a good atmosphere though

didn't notice that jesus christ it's almost like they are all not paroletic

>>Fans all sat down

Might not be their fault. The stewards at Wembley are rabid. Last time I went I thought they were going to start getting batons out and start cracking some skulls.

HE IS A GOOD LAD

As long as the away fans get in and out quick it's all fine.

ever been to a wembley game?
loads of day trippers telling you to sit down all game.

I've been to Wembley 3 times and our entire end was stood every time.

Although guess it's easier for stewards to be cunts when the end is 50% full

ABDOU YOU OLD FUCK

wew

This too.

The two blocks behind the goal are always labeled as "singing sections".

People get a ticket in their and complain to the stewards that people are standing up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU CUNTS

fucking hell

dat save

Remember when Milwall put up a statue of Michael Jackson at their stadium?

kek good times

Glorious save desu.

fulham

Fuck sake that was Charlton.

That was Arsenal

great break. assumed bradford were a hoofball side.

they only have one chant

That was bradford city and it was a statue of muhammad.

>/millwall/ here only because I wish to see them in the PL

Came here to agree

would love to see Millwall fans kick off against the scousers

Bradford dominate possession

That was Fulham, ours was John Coltrane, couldn't have those Charlton cunts and their James Brown statue showing off.

Nah it was full when I went.

At one point a group and stewards tried to get an entire block to sit down. Might have been a few day trippers as >we have about 22k season ticket holders, so people who got a ticket in the lower tier might have complained to stewards, even though everyone else clearly wanted to stand

We've dealt alright with Russians and Italians the last few years, i'm sure we'd cope with Yer Da in a flat cap

BIG SCOTTISH BEEF

>the state of this thread
>other playoff threads have been decent
>they've generally been on when there's a PL game for the plastics at the same time

Really gets the old grey matter going

who the fuck do you support?

Why isn't the stadium full

"We've got..." is literally the worst chant of 2016/2017, every shit club has that chant

You now remember the GOAT new Wembley goal
youtube.com/watch?v=woqTvkwiT5U

Derby.

Stuart McCall is the next Scatland manager imo.