>"I'm physically attracted to you but not emotionally attracted to you"
>"I just want to be friends"
>Can't control my emotions on them
>hurts too much to be friend
>hurts even more to not see them
>know they still care about me, just young and indecisive
>can only get off to thought of them
>only happy when they are around

I know it'll get better and they are trying genuinely to be my friend, I just wish they knew they never loved me in the first place

Sorry to hear about that, it's awful going through a break up especially if you actually love them and are emotionally invested in them, If you can I'd recommend hanging out with your friends more(not her) and try doing more exciting things(mountain biking, hiking, climbing, martial arts, surfing etc) to take your mind off of this mess.

If you have a lot of things that are fun to do you'll realize that this isn't really that big of a deal at all, I went through a break up about a year ago and it was awful, I don't really have many friends and the ones I do are barely friends but hanging out with them really helped take my mind off of my pain, then I joined a martial art school(MMA gym) and every time I go to train it 100% takes my pain away for a sort while anyways but it makes life a lot more fun/bearable.

Good luck user, I wish you the best.

Just don't really have any other friends, or else I would be. Try to distract myself as much as possible, everything makes me think of him though. I know it'll pass in time, it just sucks right now. I appreciate the kind words.

I just saw the woman I love with another. I've never felt so jealous. I'm just hammering down all my fathers liquor right now, he won't be back for a couple weeks.

I'm not.

99% of "depressions" are self-entitlement, nothing more but emotional highs (such as my case was).

I feel quite sad for the people who actually do have heavy clinical depression, but everyone else should just man up and stay on the grind.

"I'm so depressed my gf left me"
"oh no my boss just fired me"

Yeah, it fucking sucks, but you, unlike people who are literally unable to change things due to chemicals in their body being fucked up, can actually get out of this situation.

Also, eating healthy and doing cardio improves your mood drastically, so do that.

I was molested from age 7 to 10 by my babysitter, never been able to form a proper relationship since then, be almost 100% on my own most of my life, I can count all the friend's I've had on one hand and even then they weren't really "friends" in the traditional sense, after being molested I always felt broken and like nothing could fix me.
am I in the 1% or am I just a bitch.

As long as you don't have biological reasons preventing you from doing something about it I'd say you can always improve your situation drastically.

Thing is, life is not fair, some get dealt shittier hands that others but ain't nothing you can do about that.

You may not be at fault on the shit that happened to you but it's your responsibility (not mine, some other gal or girls etc.) to choose the best plan of action to react to that and constantly telling yourself that you always felt broken and nothing could fix you was just your choice/opinion which may or not may be grounded on reality.

tl: dr
> Leaning towards bitch side

Maybe you're right but unfortunately emotion, pain, and sadness is 100% subjective and relative to the individual, from a third person perspective it's impossible to know or understand the kind of pain a person is feeling unless you walk in there shoes. "
I fee like the people who say "get over it" or "stop being a bitch" are over simplifying a greater problem they don't fully or even remotely understand themselves, it's kind of like saying "oh you're bad at math? well just be good at math, problem solved" But idk maybe I'm wrong.

>goes to feelsadman thread to shit on people who are sad
alright you've had your fun, let these people be sad without going after them

lost