*down my throat

Seconded, looks bigger than mine, and I'm 8"

idk about that, it's quite big

>>this triggers the burger
How about this executes the faggot?
DIE FAGGOT DIE
GTFO OF Sup Forums
POLLUTE SOME OTHER BOARD

Would love to just no strings attached have a go at licking, sucking, worshipping that cock and swallowing its cum but life is so fucking complicated

but Sup Forums is the faggot board, newfag

Timestamp? F-for science, of course

More?

Cocks look good circumcised and uncircumcised

There a source/moar?

Op please deliver more, your cock is absolutely perfect

ok I know this is a rally weird thing to say but I fucking love that dick I want it in my mouth so fucking much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but yeah nice dick dude

i am sorry for anyone who cant enjoy sex as much as they would because of a useless jewish tradition that their parents decided to follow.

meanwhile, heres my big uncut cock

This a "cocks you want to suck" thread

More please. Would suck

>this triggers the burger
>not even black
Pick one.

YES. Make it happen

Burgers love em some black cock

lucky you.

Would you?

Why would it trigger me? I think circumcision is stupid and should have been banned long ago, but this is what happens when kikes run your country.

fine

Nice

big dicks are the best

Being intolerant of LGBT people and telling people to die is not a very nice thing to say user. I'm sure you are better than that.

heres a size comparison

Looks great
Would you show us other side of the cock?

Found this on my friend's phone. Now I want to suck his cock so bad. Anyone want to join me?

you have quite the imagination.
so the smell doesn't bother you?

Fuck that's a hot dick.

Why is circumcition bad?

Got any pictures of anyone playing with it?

Because a doctor cuts the protective skin that covers your dick off because religious freaks from the dark ages don't want you to masturbate

I'm cut and that's how I jackoff.

Lubes too much of a mess and a bother.

Faggot.

Yeah okay retard most girls think uncut dicks are gross. Yeah they deal with them but I’ve asked a lot of hot girls what they think and they hate pulling a guys pants down and seeing half used tubes of toothpaste.

The fuck are you talking about you masturbate fine lmao I just told my parents how I would have despised them if they didn’t get me circumcised. It’s not even a Jewish thing it’s an American thing and we got our shit together (as far as dicks go)

People with cut cocks:
- Jews
- Muslims
- amerifats

"It's an American thing" lol you are so stupid, read and learn something friend.

post more big dicks pls

“Calls someone an amerifat” well anything you say is completely void goodbye

low quality pics because of size limit

It is retard. I’m not saying Jewish people don’t do it because of religion but most American men get circumcised it’s for cleanliness. We don’t want cheese dicks for our sons. Uncircumcised dicks look repulsive.

not really, this is the best I can do, got vids but none of them are converted.

It takes literally 10s in the shower to clean which is worth it to not have someone hack away and remove a body part before I can even have my say, all the while permanently reducing my sexual pleasure.

Yeah, I think I'll pass.

Lady here. Uncircumcised is smelly and gross.

Cut dicks have a very strange border of different skin tone
It's repulsive

I'd love to suck a cock together with another guy

not cut the

Nah girls love my cock. Cut dicks look better than uncut dicks.

>uncut fags are so self-conscious they have to post there dick to Sup Forums for fags to drool over

you got us dude

sure you are

fag here
stop sucking off guys who dont wash themselves

So does the libido actually suffer from this?

I know that a lot of females prefer cut dicks because they tend to be cleaner, less smelly and they feel more friction during sex instead of that foreskin rolling up and down.

Ger cut here btw

tits or GTFO

Nope, I'm cut, it looks cut, and I'm American. There's enough foreskin left to jack off using it, only botched circumcisions would result in such a thing.

Outside of the US having a cut dick means you are Jew/Muslim or had a condition like phimosis.
That is it

It’s kind of insane people who aren’t cut think we can’t jerk off. Like you said, some people get too much cut off and get fucked but if they cut it right you’re set.

will someone please feed me their cum

coping process

Show me a picture of what you mean by a perfect cut

I want to see 2 slags on your cock

Same here. I'm not thrilled about being cut or anything but it's nothing like those super-tight circumcision horror shows with awkward skin bridges that uncut guys assume are the norm.

Fapping and sex feel great. Lube not necessary.

>Dry calloused two-toned half a dick

Deal with it burger, You've been sold a lie.
You will experience the same pleasure that an intact man does.

>You will experience the same pleasure that an intact man does.

Nice freudian slip

Nice cope

Post it getting head

I mean I don’t know how to post a vid of me jerking it on here but my cock is the perfect cut so to speak. I can jerk it fine as quick as I want. Without the gross hood on it.

Just post it getting sucked

Deeper

Who's this whore on your cock?

ATTENTION anons who hate their cut dicks... Are you aware that there's a traction device that you can get that over time will stretch the skin of your penis and "regrow" your foreskin? It takes like a year or more I think, but you can google that shit.

The damage has already been done and you can't regain the sensitivity lost from all those years without a foreskin.

I'm the same, lube is pretty much optional. It does feel better with a tiny bit of lube though.
I'd still rather be cut then uncut, as a huge
tranny faggot I think cut cocks look way cuter.

Make me, wimp.

this is hot

Amazing cock! How could you not want to suck on that

gay

U mad.

Rate me

Me again

good penis/10

i just dont get how cut cucks can defend getting their dick mutilated against their will.

Nice. Make it cum

Yours was better than mine then. I was cut tight enough that my skin tore if I tried to fap dry before I restored my foreskin.

Huge and thick

r u doing cocktribute m8? kik?

That cock
pls give it!