Why do republicans believe that they are entitled to "gun rights" when the weapons of the past could never be remotley...

Why do republicans believe that they are entitled to "gun rights" when the weapons of the past could never be remotley used automatically like at the recent school shooting? your rights apply to muskets, not killing machines

Other urls found in this thread:

militaryhistorynow.com/2014/01/27/before-gatling-who-was-the-first-to-invent-the-rapid-fire-gun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, and anyone can buy a muzzleloader as long as they are +18 with no background check.

I'm OK with that. Anything that fires semi-auto or holds a magazine though, that should be a lot harder to get. Not impossible, just a shit-ton more paperwork, verification, time and aggravation, like the DMV.

Something that I always find strange in these debates is that the pro-guns core argument 'We need guns to defend ourselves from an oppressive government', makes no fucking sense.

Even if these right-wing idiots worst nightmare come true, Hillary takes over the government an installs a communist police-state. What the fuck do you think you're going to do with your gun against an actual government with an actual army with multi-billion dollar military technology.

It doesn't matter how many AR-15s you have when the other side has tanks and fighter jets and javelin missiles. Stop pretending you're using them to defend yourself, you have them because you like having them and you're sick enough in the head to let kids die in order to keep your hobby.

Yeah except tanks and jets are made for killing people not controlling them. You can't kill all the tax payers...you control a populous with guards on every corner...guards can be shot with an AR.

>your rights apply to muskets, not killing machines
OK, stupid, then "freedom of the press" applies only to one-sheet-at-a-time letterpress style printing.

the founding fathers also said black people and women couldn't vote. so, like fair trade?

Probably the same reason Democrat niggers keep ak47s in their houses in the hood

Why do democrats think mass shootings will ever stop? Just lay down and wait for your bullet so that one day the rest if the world can go on without your shit country.

Mall Ninja logic.

Like seriously, do these people really think making it harder for people following laws to get firearms is going to change anything. So much shit flies under the radar

Why is defending ourselves so wrong. You guys really want the government being able to control us in anyway they can. Come on fuck tards stop relying on the cops to protect you. Grow some balls and learn how to shoot a fucking gun instead of pissing yourselves in the site of one.

Do the same thing that everyone since Vietnam has done to fight the army, it doesn't seem like mulit-billion dollar technology has helped them win anything

AGREE,

No automatic weapons, no automatic loading. Defend yourself with 1700 weapons which work just fine to defend yourself and for you to play with guns.

Ever heard of the Vietnam War?

How about Afghanistan?

>your rights apply to muskets, not killing machines

sure, just like your freedom of speech applies to actual speeches, not newspapers, not media, not internets

>tldr: usual jewish shill baiting for newfags

thats funny, 'cause when I bought a single shot .22 kids gun just to piss around with, the Immigration ICE guys rang up and interrogated me lol

There were fucking machine guns at the time of the founding fathers, they knew what they meant. But they didn't only give Americans the right to have guns to defend themselves from criminals and shit, it's also to defend oneself from foreign or American governments. As military armament evolves, so must civilian armament.

>Since the UK banned guns there have been no mass shootings
>Since Australia banned guns there have been no mass shootings
>mfw Amerifats are too stupid to understand that no guns means no shootings

Same reason free speech extends to television and internet.

The government already does control you in any way they want.

They spy on you in every way, their police kill you every day and you don't do anything about it because there's always something on tv.

Don't act like you would ever do jack shit with your guns if they came to your door. You're already fucked and you don't even know it.

Are you a Russian hacker promoting the disarmament of the American people for political gain?

They've had mass violence in other ways.

because it doesn't say muskets in the constitution?

easy one

Too little too late at this point, dumb nigger.

>Why do republicans believe that they are entitled to "gun rights"
>when the weapons of the past could never

These two things are as unrelated as it gets.

Why is OP a faggot? When the faggots of the past could never be this gay

at least we'll give the fuckers a good ole' fashioned try. Literally the point of the 2nd Amendment was to form militia's and rise up against a tyrannical government.. Really weird this country was founded by a King trying to disarm us. Personally I don't know what everyone is waiting for. Surprised someone hasn't taken out congress by now.

>your rights apply to muskets
My rights apply to "arms". You don't get to define at your leisure.

You're equally as likely to be mugged in London as you are in Chicago, but 5 times more likely to die during that mugging in Chicago. Who would have thought that easy access to deadly weapons would result in more death?

It amazes me that people as stupid as you can use a computer.

They have some control. But not total control. That's what they're going for. Thats what we need to fight. We have power in numbers, and they know that and fear it. If we lose our last means of defense, then we lost freedom. Theres nothing stopping them from controlling our every move. I know it's going to happen so there's really no point. I just don't get how people are so stupid, and just want to be hand fed everything.

Guns are banned in Chicago...

There were NO machineguns back then, no matter how much you cry about it. A multi firing gun, volly canon, puckle gun ect are not a fucking machinegun.

Bans aren't very effective when you can drive for an hour an buy the banned item in a Walmart.

Uh. . .I honestly lost count of how many years we have been in Afpak.

>I WANNA SHOOT IT MA!!!

Do you understand that our military is made up of these same gun and freedom loving types? It would never happen.

AKs > ARs. It is known.

Okay then your freedom of speech applies to quill writing on wax paper.

Have you given any thought to the fact that maybe those kids deserved it?

(((((((You))))))

>Mass violence
Like? A stabbing is so much easier to control than a shooting, which is why a mass shooting will almost always have more victims than a stabbing.

Tally - ho Gents! Reminds me of that guy who dons a powdered wig and kills 2 intruders and blows a hole through one and bayonets the other. Or reloads or some shit. Fake but could potentially someday be real.

The military is made up of societal rejects with no other option but to kill people/themselves to make a living. Obedience is bred into them, they'll side with whoever they're told to side with and whoever gives them a paycheck.

You do know that the military is made up of American citizens right.
Their not just going to accept orders to level entire cites

Gee who is mugging people and holding those guns in Chicago I wonder?

They do it now, so what is the difference? If they are led to believe that the current city is filled with assholes, they will do it. They did it during the riots in Depression, they did it during your Civil War, and will do it again.

>be you
>can't use parentheses properly
>properly jewish

remember cannons dipshit??

private citizens and ships were allowed cannons, want to take about mass murder
a cannon would level a fuckin school from outside

stupid liberals who do not realize $20 and a trip to Walmart and any hardware store nets the materials for a bomb that would mame/ kill hundreds

Ameritards only have "shoot atitt" as a solution to all their problems. Banning guns would force them to actually think of how to deal with problems.

nice b8

Are you a Russian user? Putin would have the biggest hard on over a disarmed American populace

If there ever was an American rebellion, it wouldn't be some majestic militia army being led by Texas Jesus riding an eagle. It would be mall ninja retards like yourself shooting up random government office workers. Those people the army would have no problem with stomping.

And if that were true, thats what they'd do.. Funny thing is they don't. they use guns.

Something more than a musket was enough to kill JFK

stop ignoring your own issues faggot

How many school bombings have there been?

>implying cities like Chicago and San Franshitsco don't deserve to be leveled

Concious white aryans are pro-control faggot.

To get guns out of the hands of jews, niggers and spics.

militaryhistorynow.com/2014/01/27/before-gatling-who-was-the-first-to-invent-the-rapid-fire-gun/
Looks like actual experts on firearms and weaponry say you’re wrong. Stop talking.

but bombs arr easy and common knowledge

no need for FBI backgruond checks
only need s google search

take away guns that is whats next
will there is a will there is a away

zero guns more would die then with

All kids deserve it. This board and threads like these are proof of it.

Not really. They speak of the puckle gun, a volly gun ect, as I funnily enough mentioned. A rapid firing canon. That is not a machinegun. Jesus christ. That is like calling a M/1851 colt navy a semi-auto pistol.

the solution is always more guns not less

why do you think they target gun free zones?
hmmm? because no one to shoot back

Would you fight against tanks and jets with your ar?

Whoever made that one must have the I.Q. of a 3rd grader.

26 U.S.C. § 5845(b)
For the purposes of the National Firearms Act the term Machinegun means:
Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger

By law they are machine guns, faggot. Stop fucking talking.

fact is law enforcement LETS this shit happen

39 police calls and 2 or more reports too the FBI and they did nothing

he literally bragged he was going to be a star school shooter, and they did nothing

see something say something they did law enforcement failed

Explain how it’s a false equivalency then.
We’ll wait.

By your law, that is still not a machine gun, and even your article states so. Be hey, be blind.

Amerifat has 5 times the murder rate of the UK

When libtards are actually this retarded. Like I enjoy how people want to apply that to the second amendment but dont want to apply that all MEN are created equal, while blacks are worth 3/5 of a man. Like shit like that haha

Interesting that way isnt it?

yes oppressed see: other countries with gun bans retard

>Amerifat has 5 times the murder rate of the UK
we have lots of niggers.

The first amendment protects the expression of ideas, not the ownership of a printing press.

You must be one of the retards trump has just allowed to buy guns.

Whereas in amerifat the police just shoot you in the street for speeding.

Really? Go try to buy any one of those. You won’t be able to, because it requires the same type of tax stamp as any other machine gun.
Time to shut the fuck up junior. Adults are talking.

Imo rather get hit with a full auto instead of a lead ball

why do you cry like a child?

At the time the only way to spread such freedoms was via printed sheets or by word of mouth - just as the musket was the defacto firearm of the time.
It is limiting technology on both counts.
Try to educate yourself past 3rd grade, kid.

sure kid

>makes no fucking sense.
you must be stupid then

this retarded

tell me how the retard got a gun that was reported destroyed by the aus government

Except for all the times when its not.

It would be more accurate to say that you are far mote likely to perpetrate a mass shooting if youre a white male.

this retarded

It is your fucking law, that makes it a machinegun. But it isn't. I have worked with a puckle gun, and it is not a machinegun. Go cry in your own laws, that make stupid assesments. Jesus christ, how can a person have so much teflon in his brain.

sure kid
no one cares about you

this retarded

sure kid

this retarded

this retarded

Muskets were the killing machines of their day.

this retarded

"A machine gun is a fully automatic mounted or portable firearm designed to fire bullets in rapid succession from an ammunition belt or magazine, typically at a rate of 300 rounds per minute or higher."

"machine gun
noun
noun: machine gun; plural noun: machine guns; noun: machinegun; plural noun: machineguns; modifier noun: machine-gun

an automatic gun that fires bullets in rapid succession for as long as the trigger is pressed.
"machine-gun fire""

this retarded

this retarded