This is what a genius looks like

This is what a genius looks like.

making billions on the back of asian kids

>This is what a total fucking genius looks like.
FIxed that for you

That’s pretty smart desu

>genius
>refuses modern medical treatment and dies
pick one

god mode genius

>steal from Xerox
>Be genius
Pick one.

If he so smart then how come he dead

Why tf do Apple products have shit specs compared to other phones then? People like Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie, and Albert Einstein are real geniuses, not your Californian Jew

>People like Nikola Tesla, Marie Curie, and Albert Einstein are real geniuses,

Develops first personal computer
Saves the world from IBM and MSFT
iPhone changes fucking everything

>iPhone changes fucking everything
The mobile market was already heading in that direction anyway.

I swear you made me cry from laughter

True geniuses look absolutely miserable/sad/blue in the midst of the height of their talents/recognition.

I may be slightly biased here but Kurt Cobain and Alice Cooper are great examples of this opinion.

>shit specs

tell me again how the phone with fewer cores, lower clock frequency, and less ram outperforms every other smartphone period. I’ll wait

>The mobile market was already heading in that direction anyway.
Perhaps so, but Steve Jobs brought out the iPod, which was big, and then the iPhone, which was fucking massive. He just fucking did it. Colossal WIN.

And created the tablet market with the iPad

If he were a genius then he wouldn't be dead.

Imagine if all the talented people who worked on smartphones and their apps were doctors , researchers , builders , peacemakers. Apple products enslave us to corporations.

Yea so thanks Mr jobs.

Can you name one thing he actually invented?

as long as you define "genius" as a "mentally ill obsessive-compulsive about money".

he didn't do anything tech since 1981. he was only a good marketer. he just hired good goyim engineers and very good lawyers.

also, his successor is gay (officially came out quite a while ago). That makes Apple products gay.

I think you are confusing genius with "inventor".

I'll give you 3: iPod, iPhone, iPad.

Bonus: Smartphones in general.

This depends how you define "invented".
Is taking things that already existed separately and putting them all together in a way no one's done before inventing?

Couldn't you say that about virtually all inventions?

Granted there are many fields in which one can use his intellect to influence the lives of others but inventions are by far what shape our evolution the most.

Exactly.

Did you know that he did not invent any of those. Other people did.

Bottom line when he went back to Apple they were 3 months from going out of business, he made them at one point the richest company on the planet
That ranks as genius from the guy at the helm

He conceptualized it all and hired a bunch of obedient brutes to do all the dirty work. Smart thinking.

But he didn't actually design them, make them work or build them.

>But he didn't actually design them, make them work or build them.
He CONCEPTUALIZED the products and then oversaw every fucking details of their production.

Jobs did not invent them. He just selected one of many advices. He just marketed them, never recognizing the actual inventor.

Also, they were dogshit.
iPod had an actually spinning disk inside, and was never meant to contain more than a few albums. Thanks to that shit, almost all music was spread around at 128 kbps MP3 encoding - that's shit, only good for nigger music.

iPhone was also a shit of the shit. When everyone was selling cheap smartphones, 3G and videocall-capable, iPhone sold for absurd prices and was only 2.5G, aka EDGE (read as "EDGY").

iPad was a literal shit as well, and just completed the "Jobs" revolution: selling devices only meant to buy services (apps, music, content).
Also, iPad came many years later after Microsoft's tablet - aka a full blown PC with stylus interface and actually working handwriting recognition. Fifteen years ago I proudly owned one, long before Jobs "invented" it.

Jobs just figured out that monetizing the uneducated's whims means making big bucks. Not a revolutionary idea, tho.

>But he didn't actually design them
Yeah he did.

>build them
He left all the boring tedious work to the brutes. Why mow the lawn when you can just pay someone else to do it?

>OMG, he "conceptualized"
yet another fanboi - he only leaves trap threads when he sees a Jobs pic.

>Being this buttblasted
wew lad

I sure hope they update the mini to a 5 or pro variant. I think they’ll either do it this year or just drop it all together. It’s so unlike them to keep a product line around this long and not update it

>nigger music
You mean like Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles?

SOME OF THE GREATEST MUSICIANS OF ALL TIME. WHITEYS CAN'T COMPETE!

"CONCEPTUALIZED"
I think the cat is out of the bag... all he did is take other people ideas and made them somewhat better.

daily reminder FBI can extract data from your Apple devices

someone shoop that into Tony Podesta

>iPhone 6 release

If you had to keep up the sham of enjoying a fragmented windows bloatware tier os like android you’d be pretty salty to

Genius? Hahahahahahahaaaaaa

#OMG niggers

wot m8? were you asleep the whole time Apple declined the FBI access to there phones because even they could not gain access? I guess we should talk about the security of phones using Android then? yea maybe not

HEADSHOT

>be you at the Apple Store
>in line for hours-- no, days
>buy overpriced shit
>behave like a retarded redditor
>six month later a new model is already out
>tfw

are you the only faggot thinking that brouhaha was real?

>literally standing in paddocks

got it. furchinz is the leddit echo chamber equivalent of a blind following not based in logic. droidfags want to crack jokes cause Apple decided to preserve battery life rather than let phones die randomly. Dunno what they’re up in arms about, every android had that slow down feature built in from factory

"genius"

>next level denial

i know I left that foil hat around here somewhere

>baiting the baiters

On what scale? Popularity? Sales? Revenue? Ecosystem?

Too late, my work is done here.

Marketing genius no doubt. Not much of a scientist though. He refused to be saved by science-based medicine and he died.
But not before he convinced a third of the world that a device being pretty and sleek is somehow more important than it being actually useful.

>makes money
>makes more money from having money
>attracts cult-following for shiny overpriced products never designed by himself
>"genius"

He's a marketing genius I'll give him that

GENIUS
>abused his first GF
>abused her in marriage
>had a baby girl with her
>lied for years she is not his
>admitted later it may be his
>actually admitted it is his
>starts paying $500 a month
>while CEO at fortune company

GENIUS GENIUS MAN WATCH OUT ELON