Evil women only

Evil women only

(Evil women is my fetish)

This is the supreme mistress of North Korea. You will obey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
ottawasun.com/2017/10/05/ottawa-woman-guilty-of-kidnapping-torturing-autistic-man-crown-seeks-dangerous-offender-tag/wcm/d5efd1fc-68d8-4a46-a98a-503cb999f419
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to sleep, Elliot.

Fuck off you little nerd.

She is not evil. But she is fucking hot.

Do you think Rocket Man is fucking his own sister?

>Evil women
Redundant.

I don't know. But we know for a fact that Donald Trump wants to have sex with his own daughter.

I'd fuck the living shit out of her.

>But we know for a fact that Donald Trump wants to have sex with his own daughter.
Snowflake, you just earned an extra ration of kale. Now fuck off and die.

Honestly, I think Barron is the son of Daddy Trump and Ivanka. That would explain his retardation.

>Mad for no apparent reason.

No prooof

Oops someone got triggered. It’s okay to want to fuck your daughter buddy. We appreciate and respect you all the same no worries.

thought she was going to seduce mike pence and blackmail with a sex tape

youtube.com/watch?v=DP7yf8-Lk80

Not gonna happen. Mike Pence is so obviously gay.

/thread

Contribooting

+
= evil.

ive been thinking about banging her since i saw her in the news last week, too bad there arent too many hidden cam or fappening hackers in N korea that i know of

This explains why Kentucky voted for him.

Link? Who is she?

merkel is the shit, an astrophysicist genius who carries support among high percentage of her country, runs the most efficient and prosperous country in europe and basically is owning the western world in a calmer more eruidite manner than americas schizo prez

lemme guess, you two are trump supporters who cried like babies when she criticized him ... bwahaha

Lmao fuck off argie

Low quality bait brah

she looks like a white woman with lots of makeup on to make her look korean

I love her.

She is also turning it into a muslim shithole.

Literally Hitler

>margaret thatcher
>evil

user pls

not really evil, just a pawn

Source on that pic?

You just know she was the executioner for many of the people they took out when her brother came to power. Probably personally killed her own uncle. Just look into those dead eyes.

yeh see i knew it, you are a trump supporter lollllll
Germany is amazing bro, cities super clean and modern. American cities sadly are relic crumbling shitholes, but you wouldn't know because you just look at a few websites and never leave your shit town.

You know I'm right, faggot. lolllll

lol filename

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

See with your own eyes. Calais. See how many layers youtube hides this footage of the truth under.
Leave your own echo chamber for a minute.

>youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

calais is in france you utter fucking retard

why dont you try getting out of your basement some day and seeing the world, you might learn something

Calais is in France you retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

I was aware of that. The migrant problem is in all of Europe, of which Calais, France is also a part. And Merkel is the champion of open borders for Europe. Retards.

nice try pwned faggot

you rightwingtards are such basement dwellers it astounds me the level of your stupidity

chances are you've barely left your town since birth, never left the country and think you know shit or are educated because you troll a couple websites.

Grow up. Be a fucking man, not a mommy basement boy.

Jeezus fucking hell.. you boy need to go back to school.

I've been in almost every US state, and traveled outside of the country many times. Where as you probably don't even know what happens going through customs in foreign countries.
You didn't even watch the video did you. Are you afraid it might challenge your belief system, so you are just going to say "BAHAHA ITS NOT IN GERMANY SO AHAHAHA TOO BAD DRUMPFIE" rather then examine the material?

It's in FRANCE retard, so you've invalidated your argument by yourself.
And you're lying about leaving the country because well traveled people aren't close minded like you are.

And here are my two passports to shut you the fuck down.

Grow up, get outside every now and then, don't live in fear. The world is pretty cool, faggot.

hunger kills

i love that evil bitch

So still going to avoid my actual material I see. I never said anything about Germany in my post. My post about Calais was my first post in this thread. You assumed I was making an argument that I was not. My point was about Europe.
>well traveled people aren't close minded like you are
Interesting you talking about close mindedness when you refuse to even watch the video I linked.

Also I'd like to see the stamps in those passports before I will be "shut the fuck down" as you seem to think you are doing.

did some one say evil woman

>You will obey
Y-yes, mistress.

I was terrified, but I still clicked the gif.

The witch of the north :D (disclaimer: not really evil just an actress).

nah you're proven yourself to be unworthy of further energy expenditure. I simply hope you take my advice one day and actually try and see the world with an open mind and enjoy. I'm an American but fucking saddens me how fucking insular and closed-minded my countrymen are. They think they know everything, but in reality they are the dumbest of them all. I met more educated locals living in Iraq than I do in an average 7/11 in the US.

good day, sir

Here's a real evil lady currently serving life imprisonment for murdering her husband and parents for money.

evil women for op

name

>rants about education and intelligence
>refuses to witness first hand muslim migration in europe while talking about how great it is
The absolute state of leftists

One more evil woman also serving life behind bars. She killed and cut to pieces her rival over a man.

Johanna Möller

are there any hilldawg deepfakes yet?

Forgot to mention she also raped a bunch of young refugee boys.

ottawasun.com/2017/10/05/ottawa-woman-guilty-of-kidnapping-torturing-autistic-man-crown-seeks-dangerous-offender-tag/wcm/d5efd1fc-68d8-4a46-a98a-503cb999f419

Countess Elizabeth

how awesome would it be if the fat kid died and she became their new leader?

Griselda Blanco, Druglord, pioneer in the miami cocaine based drugtrade and mentor of the famous Pablo Escobar.

What? You prefer trump who wants to build a wall even though not all Muslims are terrorists?
Who is in bed with Putin?
Who sexually assaults women?