What, exactly, is wrong with being Jewish?

What, exactly, is wrong with being Jewish?

For them, nothing.

Everything

For US, you mean? =|

Nothing. White boi are jelly cuz joos are master-race.

Short answer: They are universally viewed as victims despite being vastly overrepresented in media and business, and having a higher income than that of whites and (I believe) Asians.

We're not "joos," we're JEWS. And there's no such thing as a "master race." What is it with all the Nazis in this place?

That's our land. It always has been. What's your point here?

>what is it with all the Nazis in this place

Fuck you, kike. Sup Forums is one of few places where NatSocs can gather without being judged for our views.

You have JIDF. Go there.

Answer my question first, bigot: What is wrong with being Jewish? Add another to that:

How could you stand up for a murderous ideology that you can't even logically defend?

>>>(((You)))

Nothing....we just hate Diaspora Jewish Globalists. Nationalist / Conservative Israelis are bro-tier.

>bro tier
How is constantly attacking us, fucking up our government, and generally being a bunch of dirty kikes bro tier?

I'm a Jew. Can any fellow Jews tell me why we're all so liberal now?

Secularized commie Jews are the worst. Ordinary (not ultraorthodox racists tho) Jews are fine

I'm sorry, what is "bro-tier?"

Please don't quote David Icke. He exists solely to discredit the truth with his ridiculous sci-fi rubbish.

The statement is accurate though.

Most Ashkenazi (including myself) are Turkic/European Khazar decedents, and there is plenty of Genetic proof to support it. There is some Middle eastern Genetics too, but mostly we are the exact same as Armenians, which is pretty obvious if you just look at them.

Ashkenazim are from the Caucuses.

Bathe yourself in the hate kike.it will only end when you do.

>recently found out that I might be descended from Ashkenazi Jews
This is the only time in my life that I've considered suicide

do it faggot.

Its a compliment. Meaning people can cooperate amongst one another.

it took you two thousand years or something like that to get your land back

fuckin cucks

Most Jews lean left, and always have. Its more profitable, and protects us by insuring we have a special protected status as a minority.

Nationalist Jews are really a tiny minority, and most have no love or support for the state of Israel.

Read soviet history and you can see that Jewish Bolsheviks killed Zionists by the thousands.

Historically, Jews have had a bad name for a variety of reasons. One of the earliest reasons for hating Jews was because Jesus, the son of God, was betrayed primarily, by a Jew.

Literally nothing

Excuse me, but isn't that an Irish flag icon above your post? What on earth would you know about saving your own land?

We were hated long before that. Thousands of years in fact.

Usury is the reason - and the reason we have come out on top.

Thanks Jafar.

Woah Woah. You're an Israelite. What are you doing? How could you be so racist?

Nigger

nothing, but people blame them for ruining America. but they would ruin America too if it made them filthy rich. dont lie. you would.

Nothing if you want to go to hell.

>dont lie. you would.
You are the worst kind of "human" there is.
What kind of a piece of shit would sell his own country?
kys my man

>You are the worst kind of "human" there is.
hate to break it to you but most people in Americans think this way. people are only butthurt because dont have it. if they were rich they wouldn't care about shit but staying rich.

This has gone on long enough.

Easy there, Shlomo. This has been a test.

And all of you fucking idiots have failed. How could you fall for such obvious bait? It really is disappointing. I come to Sup Forums all the time, reading threads about the dangers of shills and kike subversion, and you can't even tell when you're being goofed or not? Try harder next time, faggots.

If this is bait, it's half-hearted.

Pic related. Later, faggots.

I don't think that most people are materialistic to this point, especially not Christians, and you do have many patriots. You're projecting your shitty greed on your countrymen.
We have this thread every day and people always reply. And I'm bored

So find an AOL trial disk and go scrape pennies off the sidewalk.

Lol I knew this would come up. we were In our land the whole, not transients like the faggot jews.