I'll never be a pretty girl

I'll never be a pretty girl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4&t=4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You already are one. We are not one person, we are many. We are Legion, we contain multitudes. Inside you is an Anima, the female-in-the-male. Through active imagination and shamanic exercises, you can learn to manifest her, speak to her directly, and even embody her. You can literally become female.

moot go back to Sup Forums faggot

I'm a female
I'm saying I'm ugly

show tits and pussy
we will decide

This is now a donkey thread

epic trole

I'm a girl, btw

I see. Well, as it happens, as a Jungian mystic, I can help with that too, but from the psychology side rather than the mystic side. Are you familiar with the Cannon-Bard theory of emotion? We select which emotions to feel based on a best guess in reaction to our physiological responses. When two emotions have closely-linked physiological reactions, it's quite possible to confuse them. This is why, for example, women are attracted to bad boys: they confuse fear for sexual attraction, both of which have very similar physiological responses.

You can use this to your advantage. If you want to be seen as attractive, you need to cause a reaction in others which can be confused for sexual arousal. So, for instance, if you're trying to attract a man, you could incite a fistfight and be in his line of sight when he's in fear for his life. His unconscious will confuse his fear reaction for attraction to you. This is why men bring women to scary movies, incidentally.

check em
Only your face should be the problem since you can really improve anything else that isn't like a disease or genetic abnormality. Make up and plastic surgery could help. For your body, work hard and use all lotions, etc.

I'd really like to ad you on messanger and chat about this, it is quite interesting. Havent read through Jung's work yet, and first time hearing about the Anima.
I am a man, but have felt a kind of possession by a female spirit since I was 17. In later life I have thought of this as being twin-souled and allow myself to express her in blocks of time like I am sharing a body. Maybe you can help me gain more insight into this

Give me an email address and I'll contact you.

Found the retard.

Found the sleeper. Don't worry, you're not supposed to understand.

sure you will, user

No, you won't. But Sup Forums doesn't care about that. The level of thirst here is unreal lol. Talk about low standards

Help I just farted and it stinks

High Quality Shitpost

actually one of the higher quality posts I have yet seen on b
youtube.com/watch?v=PjRQbJPULx4&t=4s

Open a window, ya smelly cunt