Daily reminder that soy milk contains no estrogen. It contains molecules that are structurally similar...

Daily reminder that soy milk contains no estrogen. It contains molecules that are structurally similar. Dairy milk on the other hand is loaded which actual estrogen and is one of the most estrogenic foods out there.

I love how people don't realise that high estrogen in men isn't what causes them to be beta faggot "soyboys".

It's low testosterone.

But it doesn't matter because they're too beta to fix it and by being that way it makes the rest of us look better.

But people have been eating cheese, yoghurt and ice cream for hundred of years

Doesn't mean it's healthy. Hundreds of years isn't even that long anyway.

why do you need milk so badly that you would replace cow milk with soy milk? can't you just not drink any milk?

Who cares. Soy milk tastes like shit.

Fuck you milk is great

t. Chad

Meh he's baiting "soy boys" or something.

I only use it in tea, which I don't drink often.

My body can take a bit of estrogen as I'm no soyboy

>soy milk
Daily reminder that soy milk is just flour and water and that's exactly what it taste like.

Cheese exists even since thousands of years

The opposite of what OP has said is true /thread

On an evolutionary timescale, that's next to nothing. It doesn't cause people to drop dead upon taking a sip and is healthy in some ways but not all ways.

That explains why Asian men are the most masculine men known on Earth. Those high volumes of soy, to almost zero dairy product intake.

Daily reminder that healthy male's body produce much larger quantities of estrogen every day and the liver has no problem removing it from the bloodstream. You would need to drink literally hundred gallons of milk in a day to match it but then you would have much worse problems than estrogen.

The people unironically using the term soyboy need to be gassed. Drinking soya affects test so little virtually anything that increases test will counteract it, like eating anything with zinc in it or basic weightlifting/cardio.

Soy needs to be fermented to be used by the body. The nips know this.

why u so mad?

People who drink soy milk don't do any of those things.

>ITT we link claim correlation is causation without proof

Some people deny global warming even though there is all of this evidence.

>People with food allergies don't exist
>People in eastern Europe don't exist
>People in Asia don't exist

being this defensive

Good source of protein.

This is why I only drink energy drinks

oh no! bla bla bla, you can't bla with the bla since bla, bla bla!

Milk with tea? What kind of sick fuck are you?

It's how we do it in Britain.

>Asian men
>Masculine
Kek

what's the green and pink thing?