2-0

0-5 5 times pogdab

0 - 1

Pogba 90+6 minute 45 yard blooter

0-0

ajax wins on pens

Whichever team wins, there will not be more than 1 goal scored in open play

Customers bout to get SPRAYED&WIPED BOIIIII

Who cares? The Europa League is even more worthless than the FA Cup.

2-1 Manure take the lead in the 80th min, Ajax score two in injury time.

Memes will be born on this day

ayyjacks will win 4-0. based son of kluivert will wreck mou worst than his old man wrecked that innocent driver in 1995.

United are a very tough team to beat this season, they drw alot and play shit football but I wouldn't expect them to lose to Ajax desu.

Toilet Cleaner BTFOs Pajeets United

They barely got past Celta

They half assed it, they really shoud've beat them in first leg

Mouyes bores everyone to death and wins 1-0

It's probably going to be boring

I want an Ajax win, it would be a return to the past when the game was still played beautifully

(((Ajax))) are a team with terrible luck, but who knows.

I hope Ajax wins, even though United probably will. United don't deserve to play CL with their boringball tactics

DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS!

>friends arena

ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please ajax win please

I'm unironically starting to believe lads

1-1 at normal time, Rooney score the winner after come off from the bench. screencap this.

i want Ajax to win for the >Mouyes posting