With all this gun talk after the shooting, I figured we can have some fun

With all this gun talk after the shooting, I figured we can have some fun.

So Sup Forums which one of my guns should I not be allowed to own?

>I live in a ban state (no AR-15's, 10 round mags)
>I find AR-15's boring unless they are super high end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=_wV4zCibw2s
airgundepot.com/air-rifles.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So California ?

nope, there are many other ban states in the US

Get a k31 like a real man

Really ? didn't know you guys got cucked

nice collection of airgun reproductions, pussy.

The dark lever action on the left.

It's a dark color, and I find that intimidating.

Anything thats not bolt or pump

Weak troll is weak

The only air these things displace is the air that turns into a fireball in front of the muzzle

the one with the black bits on it, second from top and the one with the folding knife

samefagging cause butthurt
caught being a pussy

ok so about 70% in that pic, why do you feel semi autos are inherently more dangerous than a pump or bolt?

With clips I can load any of my bolt actions in less than a few seconds and I can fire very quickly

Own them all and have some fun. If some nigger comes into your home then blast the fucker and ask questions later.

Guess again faggot

youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=_wV4zCibw2s

The m95 Steyr at the top is close enough, I do need more straight pull in my life

VPN

pussy

Hahaha ok

SKS looks based. You probably fuck your ass with the rest.

I keep my nigger blaster 500 right next the bed baby, 8 rounds of 00 buck should do the trick

Needs to remove the bayonet and the grenade sight, get the hicap mag and synthetic stock and op’s good to go

Yea and that's my shitty, heavy yugo SKS, before I knew what a good SKS was

looking for a ruskie, but for now China #1

Illegal in my state, plus I hate tacticooled SKS's the nade launcher will be replaced with a suppressor in the near future

Gotta love that cheap surplus 7.62x39

all of those guns are assault riffle 15s and should be banned no reason you have so many mental illness REEEEE take him away lock him up and throw away the key

Kys faggot

if anything you need to get some more, change it up a little bit. You need to get some pistols.
Rather than getting rid of them you should buy a new one.
berretta 92 is my suggestion

>Mental illness
some of my friends probly think so, I do have an acute addiction to gunsmoke and things that go "PING"

airgundepot.com/air-rifles.html

Are you seriously going to attempt to argue you can fire faster than a semi automatic? Are you sure you own a gun? Are you going to argue next that you can fire faster than a full auto?

I have about 12-14 more guns than in that pic, I have about 8 pistols

lmao, of course not. I'm just saying I can run most of my bolts relatively quick.

Because I own a bunch, have fired a bunch and can say from personal experience that its harder to get a bunch of shots off quickly with a bolt.

That said, good point, we can ban stripper clips while we're at it too. Those always felt like cheating to me vs fumbling around in a bag of loose 54r

Good man, quality>quantity

>tfw someone fucks ur gf because ur guns are bad :(

So semi auto is inherently more dangerous than single fire. Aim might be off, but if you're shooting point blank or into a crowd that doesn't really matter.

Well I guess my point was, I think that the style of action doesn't change the inherent deadliness of the gun.

Is it less effective than a semi? sure. A mag fed pump shotgun would kill you pretty fucking dead just the same

I always thought the argument against semi auto's and not pumps, levers, and bolt guns is just logically incosistent

>tfw someone fucked your gf because he has an AR15 and you can't because you live in a cuck state

Ok, honestly the stainless makes up for the ugly ass stock. Now a wood stock with stainless...we could be friends

True. But people don't really need semi auto weapons for any legit reason. In my state they're illegal to hunt with. Though in the most recent shooting, if he hadn't had access to an ar-15 a hand gun would have been just as effective, so if you band semi auto rifles you're not gonna do shit. If he no access to any semi auto weapon though it seems likely that less people would have been killed. It's a miracle that he only killed 17 to begin with.

>Mental Illness becuase you havent converted your ruger mini 14 yet waz a matter wit you autistic or somethin?

again, being ok with semi auto pistols and not semi auto rifles jkust doesnt make any sense to me for the sake of consistency.

And lot's of people use semi auto's for hunting and defense.

Most of the time AR-15's are banned from hunting deer and bigger game because the round isn't powerful enough. But for wild hogs, coyotes, groundhogs, etc. there's nothing better

Oh god, I wouldn't do that to my Mini even if it was legal in my state.

You monster

Obligatory, "why didn't you just buy an AR?"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well like I said, semi auto for hunting is banned in my state.

And it is inconsistent, that was my point. Ban all semi autos. And how many fucking groundhogs are you killing at once man? I think you might be infested. Don't really need more than a pump 22 to kill them if you need to. And there's nothing wrong with choosing a bolt rifle that fires whatever 06 ammo you wanna use to kill boars and coyote.

The only reason people feel they need hand guns to defend their home is because there are so many fucking hand guns. Kind of ironic isn't it?

Ah ok, you didn't make it clear that you wanted to ban all semi autos. That's actually logcially consistent and with that said...

I disagree

And just to quantify that, you're saying ban 80% of all guns in the US and assuming that is rendered not Unconstitutional by the Supreme Court...how are you going to collect rought 250 million guns from people who are not willing to give them up?