How old are you

how old are you.

17 years 364 days 23 hours and 59 minutes old

24 in April

I hate my life. But in an oddly comforting way.

Too old

MODS!!!!!

22 and still a virgin

Yeah it's quite comforting to be sad.
It's weird how being sad is so similar to the feeling of happiness sometimes.

20, virgin loser over here
AMA

get on my level faggots

27 in 3 months

48. I knew m00t when he just the little girl.

Hey fellas, what have you done with yourselves for all your lives?

24 mentally ill

Eighteen, definitely... Yeah.

What is wrong with ya?

we were what you are and you will be what we are

thirtarded

I am currently not happy with this
Is there a way out?

31 - perfect balance between you old pieces of shitdirt no one cares about and young pussibois too stupid to know you’re retarded

you are here forever

18/f/Cali

The self is eternal newfag

I have a good job but I am so awkward around people and I don't want to be alone forever
(will you be my friend...)

I bought a few fix-er-upper houses when I was younger before the the flipping houses thing was a thing. Bought and fixed and sold, wash-rinse-and-repeat and I made enough to get started. Now I'm sitting on 6 houses, 4 are paid off, with 14 rentals. It all pays for itself and I've slowly paid off two houses for myself too. Between maintenance, finding good tenants, getting rid of shit tenants and fixing stuff it's a full time job. But I have no boss and only two employees. Some days I don't do shit, like today.

22 :(

im in that awkward stage in life where i just feel completely lost

wish i was a teenager forever...

32 soon

30, and not caring of the world anymore

Wow, that sounds great!

yeah why not
you seem fun

Heck yeah
What do you do in your spare time aside from this atrocious board?

nothing much
anyway I'm angry af now. My wife left with a friend of hers for a few days and she took our dildo. I'm not sure what to think about it. fuuuuck!

What in the bloody fuck?? Hey that's a bit strange, huh
How long have you two been married?

16 years

24 years, 11 months, 16 days, 20 hours, 45 minutes 15 seconds

hmm, well let's hope she comes back and without having met a new friend named "Tyrone" or have a new found fascination with women

20 and 4 months.

18-44+2

(18 to 44) as a range don't fucking me again you autistic fuck

34. Too old to be here. Too old to be anywhere.

She's obviously fuckin

32 and still alive. I wish I was dead.

It gets worse. After 30 your body will make weird sounds and hurt all the time for no reason. You'll grow to haye everyone and everything. The pills won't help other than to speed up your inevitable demise but at that point you'll welcome it.

26/m/qld

It's great, just starting to feel like a proper grown up

22 in ten days

18 want to kms

38 and 5 months -I had to calculate the answer for, like 45 seconds.

13/f/fl

I'm probably the oldest of oldfags. I worked my way up in a company to be a middle manager. Good money and I kept a low profile - didn't want promoted any more (to keep job security) and just kept getting good ratings where I was. Saved/invested until I could retire early. Got a job doing the same thing at another company part-time for $80/hour, working from home, I set my own hours.

The lucky breaks for me were (1) realizing my personality was a perfect fit for getting along in a big company and working the system to move up to a good paying manager job, then keep job security and avoiding more promotions. (2) investing smart (like bogleheads, google it).

I thaught about buying my diseased grandmother's home for 70 thousand and renting it out, but it just seemed like I could really get screwed over by tenants or expensive repairs

Nice try Chris Hansen

25. Kissless virgin. Wealthy too :(

if everyone in this thread is depressed, that means nobody is. also, 19 and severly depressed

20, lonely bitcoin billionaire (well not quite)

one year left to become a wizard

Wizard here