Not just guns, not just U.S. so suck it world

Not just guns, not just U.S. so suck it world

what’s your point exactly?

knives have other purposes than just killing
you can't spread butter on your bread with AR-15

>richest country in the world
>compare it to a 3rd world country

It isn't 1990 anymore. The USA isn't the richest, and China isn't 3rd world.

Guns can be used for hunting, skeet shooting, entertainment (sport shooting). If we outlaw guns should we outlaw bows and arrows? Slingshots?

A bonafide American beauty.

Nobody wants to outlaw guns.

>>just killing
> Implying killing per se is wrong and not a legitimate purpose to own a firearm

Spoken like a true rapist who wants his prey defenseless.

this retarded

the brits are ahead of everyone, they already banned knives too

this retarded

sure kid

every news outlet is fake

Bitch im going fishing this weekend.

Im covered for bass and if a bear tries to eat my im covered too!

>The USA isn't the richest,
by gdp it is
> China isn't 3rd world.
ok i was being hyperbolic but the fact is, much of china has poor living conditions not much better than 3rd world countries

Need to make a phone call? Im covered there too.

Killed 33 with a knife? Kinda puts things in perspective ... Cruz really was a loser, nigger should’ve stepped up his game.

Nigger, do you even know where the phrase “3rd World” comes from? I don’t like to throw the word “literally” around, but China is LITERALLY the 3rd World.

moshi moshi, mosin desu

actually there was at least 5 attackers so the k/d ratio is only 6.6

Also good for clearing a minefield.

Hunt, target practice, competitions, population control invasive wildlife..

>A group of knife-wielding men attacked a train station in southwestern China on Saturday, killing at least 29 people and injuring more than 130 others in what Chinese officials called a terrorist strike, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Invalid, it was a large group. School shooters are mostly alone or few in numbers. One teen with a knife would do fuck all in a scholl attack lmao

if only some of those 163 people had some sort of self protection, ranged preferably, with little to no required skill, I just can't think of anything that fits those qualities

not the discussion kid

throwing knives? a machine that shoots throwing knives. how about tiny, aerodynamic knives?

It's a position made up by the NRA, aka straw man.

>with little to no required skill
being this much of a tard

He had a team? Asians are always better at team work. We need to quit this loner shit in the West, get our act together. The Chinese have basic weapons, Cruz had what was by all accounts in the media the deadliest firearm ever made, and the Chinese win by superior tactics.

>Not just guns, not just U.S. so suck it world
Obviously referring to massacres, which are extremely prevalent in the U.S

Keep crying

Jesus Christ, I remember doing reports on Wuigher(?) Terror attacks in highschool for this project, I forgot all about it.

WRONG.

the rest of the world isn't anti-guns OP. trolls bait people online.

So what about one guy in a van should we make cars and shit illegal too

sure kid

>which are extremely prevalent in the U.S
your opinion

What is the primary practical use of a car?
What is the primary practical use of a gun?

To defend yourself
To defend yourself

No, statistical fact.

retarded argument

your opinion

Still, 130 wounded. Pretty crazy. Damn it's an awful death too, just doing your normal shit and some fucker pulls out a knife and starts stabbing you with the intent to do it until you die or are on the floor.

He’s a troll. Ignore.

No
>Transport
>To cause bodily harm to others

u wanna tell me 1 single ching chong did all this ding dong? WITH A KNIFE!? LUL

aww talking about me like I'm not here
so you're nine and have a vagina.

its the fucking truth you piece of shit

wonder why this doesn't happen in america?

this mad
stay mad kid

What's retarded about it? Something that's specifically created to cause harm to others is not the same as something that is specifically created for transport. AFAIK it is even easier to get a gun license in the US than a drivers license. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If it was in America it would be 20 tinmes the amount of dead people.

far from it its more practicle than you living

this tired old stale argument

kinda knew the reply would be this retarded

this mad

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid.that is if you can handle it

Remember when rifles were being introduced to different conflicts around the world, through out their history, to make average citizens soldiers and given to recruits to make soldiers instead of having them train for months or even years to make warriors who, if killed, would take a long time to effectively replace, as compared to picking up their weapon and handing it to the next recruit?

>implying this changes anything

Prove me wrong buddy

stale old pasta
people wonder why I shitpost

why do people got to be bad to tell you off dipshit

this retarded
not worth my time retard
do your homework kid

try English kid

Fucking nigghurs. Same, all the world over.

What do you define as a large group?

You can in AMERICA you fucking nip

6 people are more than 1-2 people, which is more standard for shootings of this kind. If 6 people armed with guns would be in the same situation ,more people probably would have died.

You're right, this happens all the time. Quite the epidemic.

this is true. we now have to have a license for a fork and use the back of a spoon to butter our bread

>To cause bodily harm to others
say that like its a bad thing. unless you've got some recipe for world peace in that tiny brain of yours

this retarded

I guess if you were really stupid you might think that.

wow you really showed us............i mean 33 ppl dead............the us have has 30 mass shootings this year alone (18 school related ones)
seriously the world will have to have some kind of apocalyptic death spree to even catch up to your stats

False.

Is it legal to drive? Yes
Is it legal to harm people? No
Is a car made to drive? Yes
Is a car made to harm people? No
Is a gun made to harm people? Yes
Prove me wrong

>call his valid point a stale argument
>won

Actually (technically) it's 39 school related shootings.

USA also circumcises baby boys so what's your point?

Smartest jig ive ever seen

>Is a gun made to harm people? Yes
a gun is made to "harm" mammals, just not specifically humans

just like a knife is made specifically to cut through mammal flesh

There were 6 attackers or 5? I thought it was 5. Still that's a lot of damn people that were injured and killed. If they had guns though, what would the odds be that one of the victims were armed say we use the same numbers but for the US?

Also nobody's brought up the question that how could one person carrying a knife stop a large group of people carrying knives? Unless that one person was an armed fighting master I don't believe he'd have much of a chance.
If the group had guns, and one victim had a gun, I'd say is odds of killing/disabling one from combat is a lot better

you mean like the red army conscripts who were mown down in droves so they would panic and try to retreat so they had to station MPs in the rear to prevent this and then when they got to germany and poland they went around looting, raping and murdering?
yeah they'd make a great militia

you don't need a license to abuse an object. and while we're at it, i'm against driving licenses.

What OP isn't mentioning is that there were at least 5, possibly more attackers. This wasn't a random nutjob who snapped one day, this was an organised, coordinated attack committed by terrorists who were willing to die for their cause. They picked a train station because at this time of year all transport is packed with people going home to their families for Chinese New Year.

Imagine what five terrorists could have done with automatic weapons. The death toll would probably be in the hundreds. The Pulse nightclub shooter in Florida managed to kill 50 people just by himself, in a venue that was far less crowded than a major train station at New Year.

>There were 6 attackers or 5? I thought it was 5
4 attackers were shot dead by police, one was taken in custody. there could have been more

>> mammals
Does this mean I can't shoot birds with a gun anymore?

>i cant use it to eat so its useless

AMERICAN CUCK DETECTED

is it illegal zo harm people around you in the first place, no matter the instrument.
>well fuck me, yes

Yeah but you can swing your arm in china and hit 100 people

Or actually, once in 2014.

China and US are equally shit.

>he thinks birds aren't humans in costumes

why are you trying to offend our featherkins?

You honestly dont grasp that there is a difference between a fully automatic weapon and a bow? There will always be ways to kill if you want to kill, doesnt mean we need to make it super easy for the ones who wants to go on killing sprees.

It's not if they're trying to harm you or other people

ya, that right
>no david puddy pic

A gun is way more effective at causing maximum bodily harm in the shortest time possible. If the attackers had used guns they would be spread out at a safe distance and be able to mow down hundreds before people even had time to react.
Correct, but since guns are so extremely easy to get your hands on in the US, it is even easier to abuse it. The US has 101 guns per 100 citizens. It is obviously easier to get your hands on something in a country which has it in abundance, be it drus, guns, rice or whatever.
Satan trips checked. There is a clear correlation between homicide and criminality in countries abundant in guns.

drugs*