youtu.be/7eHSBYUKKYI
youtu.be/MfizHHB0iZc
youtu.be/FtxV2VXt6Dc
youtu.be/PWmfNeLs7fA
youtu.be/mxzgwJ8tSE0
youtu.be/oDiili2Gs-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i don't mind famalam

>It's a Kevin Smith jerks off to his daughters thighs alone in his hotel room episode

>It's a Kevin Smith only lets Harley fuck black guys if he can watch episode

He cast her in one of the Supergirl episodes he's writing

I'm pretty neutral about him, but this is getting really blatant. It's one thing to get your daughter a role in hollywood, it's another thing to keep putting her in all your projects.

>it's a nobody wants her episode

Speak for yourself

I think if her acting prowess was any good then she would've been noticed by now, at least

If anything Kevin forcing her into things is just gonna make her less likely to have a career later

Id fuck her and his skeletor of a wife, no shame.

He's not forcing her, she's talked about wanting to be an actress.

The only thing that would allow her to have a career is for him to keep casting her in things, or for her to prove herself. She's just not talented enough.

It's a go fuck yourself OP thread.

She'll never fuck you mate. Nor wil aNy woman. Keep on reeeein' and crying in anger at your permanent virginity.

>It's a Kevin Smith angrily lurks Sup Forums to defend his daughter while wearing Harley's dirty panties under his jorts

i've never seen her in anything, is she mediocre or straight up bad?

Kevin doesnt have friends or connections that could help her develop some basic acting skills? Does he not know other people making movies where he could suggest his daughter?

Having her filmography be only 'movies my daddy made that bombed' doesnt look good.

She could be good. But her most prominent movies are terrible "for funsies" Kevin Smith films.

Check out Yoga Hosers if you want to see her perfomance...and also a creepy amount of scenes Kevin focused around her ass

Couldn't she just take some acting classes and read some books? It ain't that hard.

pretty bad youtube.com/watch?v=k_8lRhB-kjo

This is the movie Kevin made for her, and the other girl is Johnny Depp's kid. Her lack of skill is much more evident alongside Depp's kid since she's a natural.

>Tattoo on her tits
Kevin could have bowed out gracefully with a handful of pretty good cult films, a modest podcast/podcast network, a nice little comic store business and a nice little family relatively free from the excess of Hollywood degeneracy.
Today I will remind all of you that you are not Kevin Smith.

She's already taken classes, it's not like you automatically become good at acting afterwards. Also he knows Johnny Depp, and has cast him in a few movies along with Depp's daughter.

jesus smith's daughter is thicc.

>a creepy amount of scenes Kevin focused around her ass
well you oughta post some pics

How lewd, she's only 17 dewd

I'm with this guy.
Post some pics.

lol, and he's parading her around like that on screen.

that's weird. he's always been weird sexually.

just watch the trailer for Yoga Hosers

requesting his tweet about p0wning his wife's taint/brown area

17? That's practically a toddler!

Do you think he instructed her away from black guys?

Muh dick

>underbun
sold

cheeky peeks

She looks like a Drowzee

Smith's daughter is a fugly fuckpig cum dumpster. I wouldn't cast her in a fucking snuff film!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/VrW4AaqUgIk

She could sit that 17yo ass on my 40yo face anytime

I want to lick her asshole

best thing about these threads are the few pics with Lily Rose in them that end up getting posted.

fuck off back to AICN faggot

NO, NO, NO, he's wearing them upside down on his face while talking like Bane to his computer screen!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/VpbImVaTutw

>Her lack of skill is much more evident alongside Depp's kid since she's a natural.

Pls go Rose.

Who makes these Facebook tier meme^tm images?

Lily looks like a bobbleheaded catwalk coke slut. No doubt her and Harley Quim have scissor fucked and ate each others assholes!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/nKZCsoG6QDU

please go away retard

Gotcha do0d

As a longtime fan of Kevin Smith and defender of his recent projects I will say that her performance in yoga hoisers was at the level of a mediocre high school play and the movie itself was one of the most painfully boring experiences of my life, to the point where my friend and I left the theater before the Q&A because we hated the movie so much.

The singularity!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/7eHSBYUKKYI

you certainly live up to your name

God Dammit I want her

I want that butter face. I want Kevin Smith to know I give it to his horrible little Kuck daughter he named literally after a saturday morning cartoon character

I want to fuck her in Jay and Silent Bobs secret stash with all the staff workers tied up and Kevin in the middle strung up on a cross. I want to show him that he loves it. I wont cum for weeks before. I want heavy loads all over the comics. I want loads all over the memorabilia. I want loads all over unbought dvds of Red State.

I want Harley moaning like a fucking banshee as I grip her hair and spit down her throat.

Does anyone else have similar fantasy?

What's wrong Kevin? Smoking weed robbed you of having anything left to say and now spend your days fapping your maggot dick while thinking about your pig of a daughter clam lapping her bff? Don't see you hanging with Mewes much these days, is he off the wagon or did you find out that he was slipping your jug eared whore his track market cock when you were passed out on the couch in a food coma?!?FACT!!! youtu.be/MfizHHB0iZc

Jesus christ you're cringy

I feel dirty for clicking the link and giving that garbage song a single view

What's wrong sperglord? Can't handle the bantz? How about you go smoke some weed and sit on a broom handle you chucklefuck degenerate.

>trolls Ain't It Cool for over a decade
>just discovered Sup Forums

wew lad

That's "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT TARD" brand butter minus the "fat free" part and WTF is wrong with her nose? Did Lily break it by slamming her baby wallet on Harley's fug mug?!? Kevin, get that shit fixed ASAP and she'd go from a 2/10 to at least a 4/10!!! Or tell Lily to start rubbing her shaved beaver on your daughters face harder until her nose is smoothed down!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/FtxV2VXt6Dc

Are we witnessing a real life mental breakdown right now?

Who did he fuck. What is the mother?

no its just his "schtick"

Been on Sup Forums since 2006 but only started posting as myself recently. Say Kevin, when Lily would stay overnight with Harley, did you activate the pervcam, that you no doubt have in her room, and tweezer your maggot dick while your eyes rolled into the back of your skull and start foaming at the mouth like your horseface skank wife does when Mewes rails her asshole which is why it's soo loose that it whistles in the wind these days?!?FACT!!! youtu.be/PWmfNeLs7fA

you should continue to not post

No, I'm always like this!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/mxzgwJ8tSE0

Jason Mewes probably cucked him

no joke

Wait that girl isn't actually his blood daughter?

If that's the case, why hasn't he fucked her?

he doesn't get off on fucking his crush

he gets off on other people fucking his crush

>it's okay because she's talked about wanting to be an actress
When we say forcing her we don't mean forcing HER, we mean forcing her to US

>Kevin forcing her into things
is what I was responding to, but thanks for jumping into the conversation for no reason

Reminder that Kevin Smith photographed this.

Considering her father and her mother, she turned out looking better than expected.

Reminder that's his wife
Reminder he cast her in Clerks 2 and had her passionately make out with the main character

you JUST know...

No doubt, I mean, Mewes is a druggy scumbag but he's got looks and lean muscle mass with low BF%. In Jennifer's case, she's a washed up, jug eared skanky ex-reporter and can't use her tubby hubby to get spermed by Damon or Affleck for babymamma money. So she keeps her hooks into the fat fuck "indie" Director that makes decent coin and lets Mewes cream her gash. Said fat fuck is such a cuck that he doesn't ask for a DNA test and horseface seals the deal by letting the lardtard name the kid after a fucking cartoon character. In the words of Abraham Lincoln "You, Sir, have been righteously PWNED like a cotton pickin nigga"!!!FACT!!! youtu.be/oDiili2Gs-0

Good thread

Someone post the THICC jay Leno gif