I drank a bunch of milk from my wife's tits last night. Ask me anything...

I drank a bunch of milk from my wife's tits last night. Ask me anything. Pic kind of related: it's her milk-engorged tits, but not from last night.

Anyone else here done this? Would love to hear other people's stories, especially from serious ANR/ABF'ers.

wow, no interest? bumping with tits

Last bump

You lucky man. How did you propose the idea of suckling to her? I've tried myself and while she likes the idea and is willing to let me indulge, she's not overly enthusiastic.

Did you drink from then left

Details!!! Story, taste?

Lucky man. Ive been trying to find a woman who is lactating so I can fulfill this fantasy.

It's been an ongoing conversation for years (this is the second time she's breastfeeding). She very grudgingly let me a few times the first time around, but only for a very short time, really didn't like it, and was pretty mad at when afterwards.

This time she knows it's a really big deal for me. She let me a few weeks back during sex, and it was ok for both of us. This time we had to improvise and she let me stay on as long as i wanted. i early emptied one of them. so good.

what was your experience like?

i've had the left before. it was the right this time. the left produces way more milk, and i left it engorged like a water balloon for the kid.

story above. it tastes like sweet, thin, skim milk. a bit like what would be left in a bowl of sugar cereal if you used skim milk

I sucked my wife's milk from first pregnancy. Was fun I guess but the taste is pretty weird. It was just a fun thing to do. Don't really plan to do it again unless she wanted me to.

Fuck I wish I could do this at least once. Enjoy it man.

Really? I’d do it as often and as long as she’d let me. Was it a one-time thing, or did you do it more often? Did she like it?

I did. One of the most profound experiences of my life. I hope she lets me do it again.

Nice quints. Have another pic

Your wife looks great for just having a second kid.

Mmmnnn milk tits.

what did it taste like

I guess I wasn't clear in my previous message; I tried proposing the idea of suckling to her. She's not yet lactating and not really enthusiastic about the whole idea, though she loves it when I suck on her tits during sex.

Love to see more pics of you wife's engorged breasts.

These pics are about 9 months after the first one. No pics after the second yet. Hoping to get some before the milk dries up.

See Oh, that’s the hard route. Need to suckle multiple times a day every day for months to get her to lactate. That’s some serious commitment, at least if milk is the goal

> (You) #
>I did. One of the most profound experiences of my life. I hope she lets me do it again.

>Nice quints. Have another pic

Thanks man! Love her bod.

Yeah , did it once with her first pregnancy. She thought it was fun but donno just didn't really do much for us I guess.

Always been a fantasy of mine...wife doesn't want chirren, tho...

have another pic

Goddamn full breasts are sexy.

when's the world gonna end

I've pondered going that route, but we both have full time jobs, so we'd rather go ahead with an ANR after a pregnancy. We also rather not depend on medication to get the flow going.

Is she down for you doing it again? How long did you spend? How much milk does she normally produce in one go?

I used to do this with my ex. I was scared to try it at first. It tastes pretty good, and the night time I saw her lactating I realized I was really turned on by it. She ended up liking it too. When she would ride me during sex she would even squeeze them and spray milk in my mouth.

Yeah, that’s definitely the easier route for milk. You might try to establish a semi-regular suckling routine before pregnancy though. Women’s feelings about their breasts can change after having a kid. If you establish the routine before though it might cement the association of you with them in her mind.

Fuuuuucckkk! Hot.

I’m going to talk to her tonight about it. It’ll probably just be a once a month thing or so, but I hope she’s up for me frequent than that.

So hot. Yeah, she’s inadvertently let down a couple of times during sex. Love watching it stream out.

Damn, even thinking about this makes me hard.

How did you manage to convince her to like the idea?

Holy shit she must have turned out to be nuts or you fucked up. It would be hard for me to call such a girl an ex.

Whips, didn’t answer your other questions. I was off and on for probably 10 minutes. She wasn’t that full so it took a few minutes to get the milk going. I’m guessing I got an ounce or so. It was really trickling last night. When she’s engorged it shoots out.

Early on this time she could pump as much as 6-7 ounces combined between both breasts, but her supply has dropped off since then.

Once a month? God I'd be begging. They'll produce more.

She’s really not that into it. We’ll see though. I’ll try to sell the up the supply argument.

My wife isn't into a lot of things until she learns it gets me off, then she warms, then she realizes it's a form of power.

Yeah, I’m actually hoping the guilt will help me out here. We improvised last night because she’s too dry to have sex comfortably (downside of breastfeeding is that it screws with your hormones). If I can get her to agree to 1-2 times a week I’ll be ecstatic, but that’ll probably be too much.

>Anyone else taken food from their own baby?
> No, just me? I am a bad father?

/thread

Breasts adjust supply to match demand.

I need to go in a few minutes. Any last questions?

Thanks for sharing man.

Yeah she turned out to be nuts lmaoIt started when She half jokingly asked me to taste it. I was against it because it seemed weird, and I thought it would taste bad. She had a drop on her finger and tasted it. Said it wasn't that bad.
Another night she squeezed another drop onto her finger, and asked me if I wanted to try it. This time I agreed. I was surprised by how sweet it was and told her so. Eventually this led to sucking on them during sex and drinking her milk.

So hot. How many times do you think you did it? How often?

You have to be 18 or older to be on this board. You're breaking the rules.

Questions for OP and others in thread. Do you usually cum during or after drinking your wife/gf milk? If so, how? Sex, bj, hand job, jerking off? Does you drinking her milk turn her on at all? Ever kiss her with her milk in your mouth and share it?

A lot of back and forth replying in thread so sorry if answered any of these

Some more pictures would be nice.

Yes, I do cum during sex if I'm sucking on her breasts at the same time. So it's fair to say it turns me on.

Absolutely, turns out wife was into this after our first child was born. Didn’t find out until near the end of nursing (about 5 months in). She and I both were very turned on by it. Was incredibly arousing.

Can you recall the moment when you both found out that you were turned on by it?

The time before last night she jerked me off while I sucked and I came buckets. Ironically, I actually prefer much less aggressive sucking with no extra stimulation. I didn’t cum last night, but it was a much bigger emotional ride than if I had.

Damn, I'm jealous now :)

I cannot adequately describe the emotional impact of having her nipple (which is huge, so it feels adult-sized) in my mouth and going through the rhythmic suckling motion, and having it move back and forth in reaction to the suction. The moment the milk comes is a mental orgasm like nothing else. Being jerked off during it, while nice, actually feels like it cheapens the experience.

I tried some when my wife was breastfeeding. Not a fetish for either of us, I was just curious.

It doesn't taste bad at all, but I'm not a fan of warm milk.

You're living the dream, user. Maybe, in a not too distant future, I will be able to experience this too.