Who else here has the issue of only matching fatties on tinder when swiping everyone...

Who else here has the issue of only matching fatties on tinder when swiping everyone, or any cute girl you match unmatching right away?

I don't match fatties cuz I don't swipe fatties to the right you fat loving butterball.

I’m really not attracted to them but if I don’t swipe everyone I get literally no match

Well, maybe you are below standard, so you should actually decrease your expectations. Stay in your league.

I get hammered and swipe right so yeah

Ok so you’re a girl?

Bump

i deleted tinder long ago for this reason. I distinctly remember matching this like 6/10 asian girl who wasnt a fatty, sent her a message based on some stupid shit i read off of her profile, and she instantly unmatched after i messaged her. She wasn't even hot. I gave up on that stupid bullshit.

Women use tinder to either 1: fuck the five chads on there who get literally every girl and 2: get tons of attention and ego reinforcement from betas.

yeah. go for fatties, bro.

you look like a child

FUCK. What’s wrong with my looks??? Literally fat girls is the ONLY thing that turns me completely off

stay single

Fuck fuck fuck I’m 25.... and well off and independent. I literally wanna die now.... I figured it was bad lucks and not my looks...

Also, I don't think there is something wrong with the face too much, but you really need to work on it. You look like as if you are going to kill yourself any minute. That is not attractive to "decent" girls.
Fatties are killing themselves anyway, so they can relate.

Haircut, dude...

No I’m just going to kill myself user

Can’t bare being physically repulsive

You look like the young nazi dude from inglorious basterds. Zoller?

nigger tinder is literally the bottom of the barrel of women. Don't let it get to you

What kind would I need to be able to attract a cute one? I’ve always looked better with longer hair tbch

Shave and start over

Shave my face or hair? I look alien buzzed

Everything

Why? I see guys with hair like mine literally being called hot

Show me 1 pic of another dude with your haircut.

Don't try to be cute, try to be more manly and not kid like. Shave it to 1mm, done.

What’s wrong with cute dude?

Are you trying to be faggot?

No not even

get off tinder. If you're actually interested in dating a chick / hooking up go out and socialize.

then stop trying to be "cute"