What's the best way to kill a lot of muslims without access to guns?

What's the best way to kill a lot of muslims without access to guns?

I think this
>Friday prayer
>Chain and lock entrance
>Molotov through window
>Run

What's ur method Sup Forums?

Hello England, did Mohammed rape your wife again this morning?

Hijack one of their trucks of peace.

Yeah I was taking my floggings for disrespecting a woman so I couldn't do anything about it
Where to drive it though?

turn muslims into atheists

A mosque or an orphanage.

molotovs don't burn cement/marble/everything that is not wood in buildings you cuck

Jokes aside, bombs would probably be your best option if youre in the UK, just a matter of not getting caught

Yeah, 'cause what either 'side' needs is more fuel for the fire. Fucking moron.

no citizen in europe asked for muslims to come. it was a political decision that the general population had no say in

Thats just not true. In the 60's and 70's the majority wanted and needed the influx from India and Pakistan. Remember that these cultures actually brought educated people to the west. But because of everything that happened after the Iraq war, you now get the scum as well coming in.

You reap what you sow.

>citation needed

God... If only this were true

I can't wait to see the look on your faces in the after life

Nuke mecca.

Try your luck infidel, mess with Muslims and you'll get fucked, Almost 2 billion of us Alphas. Your time will come degenerate, death is inevitable and you will answer for your actions. Revert now before it's too late

As a Muslim you can kill our retarded versions " sahkoor said prophet is an idiot" BOOM dead Shakoor.....

>Revert
Back to what?

The true and last Religion and way of life, Islam (anti degeneracy) even in the Torah it describes the prophet. Look at the Quran, after 1400yrs it remainds untouched, unedited. Science only recently finds out the miracles of the practices and it's benefits.

>prays in italian

So what are some good explosives?
TATP? Easy to make but unstable

I think this
>Friday prayer
>Chain and lock entrance
>Hundreds hungry pigs through window

The Quran is a jewish scheme to control shit skins.

Chase them with bacon off a cliff. Watch as they run in fear

And you retards feel good about it when you kill innocent people just because they follow a religion that is getting used by a few extremists? My whole family is muslim, none of us want anything bad for anyone, we just live our lifes. Like most muslims are. So again, you guys would feel better after killing innocent people? If yes, you're a dumb naive monkey

Deepfakes of Muslim women.

No, England started letting in way too radical Afganis starting in the 80s

And you just wrong anyhow

What do you think should happen to apostates?

Cheating spouses?

Gays?

Yes, but we want you to live your life in a Muslim country, not a Western one.

Go home.

Nothing? You fuckin hypocrite, don't come up with the gay argument, you're on a site where faggot is the most used word.

backpack with a butane canisater in and a tube. light it up in the middle of birmingham. have fun

Well, go back to 3rd reich then you retard. You can do nothing about diversity im 21th century

Get the fuck out of here. Fuck you and your terrorist family rag head

Nuke Mecca

LoL, nigga half the posts on this site are traps

You think apostates should be left alone?

What about the Sharia tax for non believers in Muslim countries? Or what do you think about Sharia law in general?

What do you think of dogs? Are they 'filthy'?

>There's nothing you can do about diversity

Sure there is.

Pack a large van with drums of diesel, petrol, isopropyl alcohol fire works plough into a full mosque just before impact throw a petrol bomb into the back.

Sure guy, like most of muslims are... Most of muslims in the world live in not-too-much-free Countries and some of them support, finance and cover terrorist groups (i'm talking, for exsmple, about Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and not about Iran that is instead fighting against terrorism). Teaching childred hate against non-muslim in illegal islamic schools in Europe means integration? You may be an exception, not the rule.

Why do your people leave your home countries in the Middle East to come to Europe, and then try to make Europe more like the Middle East?

>Iran fights terrorism

Iran funds Hezbollah, my man

This makes you no better than the the people you pretend you're fighting.

considering you needed our language...

and considering there are 2 billion of you...

>and considering your countries haven't invented anything...

>If you fight your enemies, they win

t. Justin Trudeau

that explain a lot

I was born here you retard
I don't follow most of the sharia laws, I'm just muslim on paper

It kinda backfired then, didn't it?

A rat born in a barn is not a horse.

You might have been born in one of our countries, but you don't belong here.

tell them to blow themselves up???

Become gay.

My grandparents came to europe to work here. Problem?

I have no problem with user, I'm just busting your balls. But it does seem your religion is more prone to violence, why is that?

Burning women and children to death isn't fighting your enemy. You'd just be creating even more terrorists.

like most Christians read their bible?

look, dude.

As soon as you start to truly follow your religion is to truly put innocent lives at stake.

Can you not be Muslim? Even on paper?

Befriend them and turn them atheist.

If that doesn't work, bomb Mecca

AIDS laced goats

this.

Atheism is the new way.

Honestly? Yes.

I would prefer that your people integrate, practice your religion privately, stop committing terrorist attacks, stop influencing politics, stop speaking Arabic and Turkish, stop demanding special treatment, and stop using up welfare. I would prefer that you don't have a dozen kids per family, and I would prefer it if my country remained for my people, instead of selling out to yours.

السلاح النووي جولي!

Hahaha cute, who cares about nations and nationalities. I can go anywhere I want you faggot. What will you do now besides fantasizing on Sup Forums how you would kill all of us? You fat cocksucker

Unrestricted burning of fossil fuels, and catastrophic release of greenhouse gases until the global climate permanently changes.

Downside: It will also kill off all the racist assholes. Did I say downside?

What about the """native"""" people that commit heinous crimes? Norway still has the highest score for a spree killer and that was a white guy.

go to every mousque and start handing out bibles and convert a lot of them

no more muslims

Islam is not a race, you silly faggot.

None of the things you said applys to me and my family. Should I still get out because you don't like us ? :( Guess what, I don't give a shit you manipulative faggot.

>Compares one isolated incident to a consistent pattern of terrorist attacks and a rise in all types of crime following the migrant influx

They don't teach statistics in your masjid, do they?

Yeah, radicalized christians would never commit terrorist acts.

>im 21th century
follows a religon that condems people to death for not following the teaching of pedo. right m8 keep lying to yourself

I don't really follow it, I'm just officially muslim. Like many christians

nope. uk is leaving the union

Why do you complain about pedos? You're on Sup Forums. Again, you faggots are such hypocrites, it's funny

Inject goats with AIDS the problem will take care of itself.

I don't want you to die.

I want you to go back where you belong, to a culture that conforms to your values, and to let me and my people have the land that belongs to us.

Nationalism isn't about hate, it's about every people having a homeland.

Russian bot

You know for own good you can't mess with Mecca. You will literally get fucked

do the members of your mosque and relatives know that? (I fucking doubt it)

nice deflection bro......

Then you are not Muslim brother, you either Muslim and follow the non degenerate practices known to enlighten you or you don't,there's no halfway. You believe or don't and you'll be judged by that outcome

Why? What would happen?

A couple of JDAMs into that cube and your whole world falls apart.

Dump some cluster bombs on Medina while we're at it. Wipe them off the map.

Unless the jews want a conflict between the west and Islam...

They absolutely do

But what I meant is now they're surrounded by a billion angry savages with a death wish, baying for their blood. Sort of painted themselves into a corner.

it only remains untouched because when a faction tried they were brutally massacred by the other muslims

the beatings

Can I get a loli wife if I convert to islam?

Not really .. they've kicked any agressors in the teeth so far and these days the snackbars, allah on their side or not, isn't really looking to get some because tactical nukes. Palestinians you say ? Well, it always help to have an enemy nearby to justify this & that .. however inbred subhuman they are, they serve the jews purpose as a good dog serves it's master

don't forget Luton!

Go back to bed Isaac, you have a lot of Torah scrolls to read tomorrow.

mosques have carpets on every corner

≥FOUND THE MOSSAD AGENT

a sharpened stick?

armor yourself in the flesh of a pig, and brandish a machete, they can't even touch you or they go to mudslime hell

mix pork grease into their popadoms

Do you like raping little girls and white women? Or is it just customary?

Cyclone b

>when you want to be edgy but you're retarded

Shut up you pedophile mudslime

Even with the carpets it wont go up fast enough, especially with just a single molotov