So the original egyptians were black until the greeks and persians and arabs conquered them?

So the original egyptians were black until the greeks and persians and arabs conquered them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
gnxp.nofe.me/2017/05/30/ancient-egyptians-black-or-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

egyptians weren't black at all, these were nubians, they pictured men in a brownish color to represent they worked outside while women were portrayed pale to represent they were mostly inside the house so they didn't tan.
t. Ancient Egypt pro, read a book.

SHIIIIIEEEEETTT

no

Don't fall for that Nigger Bullshit
We werent fucking niggers.keep in mind that
1.we didn't mix with greeks
2.only 14000 arabs emigrated to egypt in a time span of over 300 years

This Priest Statue was from the Old Kingdom period and was found on the Saqqara pyramid.
does he looks black to you?

also really even if ancient egyptians were some east negroid ethnicity, what the hell they have to do with west and central africans? and their mongrel descendants on the americas?
it's like i was portuguese and i was proud about the viking civilization because they are of some caucasoid type like me.

i'm proud of my viking ancestors

contributing

i believe some were actually niggas at least

these scum in full denial is ridiculous
have wondered what makes them so uptight

youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94 african americans are a joke

holy shit those subtitles are so bad

shhh

Egyptians are Semetic just like Arabs and Heebs.

>inb4 niggers saying da ayrab invasions
First in the Caliphates the Arabs were a minority in their own empire. The only thing was the Arabs were good bureaucrats and ruled over people of a different race. Second, Arabs look like Egyptians since they are literally like cousins so it wouldn't even change anything if they mixed.

there were some blacks because nubian immigration and the few years nubians ruled egypt during its decay if anything, native egyptians were as black as they are now probably, just like this user said

His reaction is golden. Better than Alex Jones even.

It's a meme you dip

why dont you people just read the latest science?
They were most similar to neolithic farmers of the (western) middle east

paper with abstract
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

Egypt, located on the isthmus of Africa, is an ideal region to study historical population dynamics due to its geographic location and documented interactions with ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia and Europe. Particularly, in the first millennium BCE Egypt endured foreign domination leading to growing numbers of foreigners living within its borders possibly contributing genetically to the local population. Here we present 90 mitochondrial genomes as well as genome-wide data sets from three individuals obtained from Egyptian mummies. The samples recovered from Middle Egypt span around 1,300 years of ancient Egyptian history from the New Kingdom to the Roman Period. Our analyses reveal that ancient Egyptians shared more ancestry with Near Easterners than present-day Egyptians, who received additional sub-Saharan admixture in more recent times. This analysis establishes ancient Egyptian mummies as a genetic source to study ancient human history and offers the perspective of deciphering Egypt’s past at a genome-wide level.

blog article
gnxp.nofe.me/2017/05/30/ancient-egyptians-black-or-white/

...What you can see here is that to a great extent ancient Egyptians were descended from a population closely related to Natufians, or Natufians themselves. This easily explains the mtDNA affinity to Neolithic farmers: Natufians and Anatolian Neolithic populations were sister populations. The f3 statistic which looks at shared drift shows an affinity of ancient Egyptians with ancient farmer populations with Near Eastern provenance, but also with modern Sardinians. This is a common pattern, as ancient groups do not have later migration waves, with the Sardinians the modern population closest to this...

No they were white clearly white people from Europe invented civilization it wasn't Egypt it was turkey.

Most of them were basically the same peoples they are now, just different culturally

>they pictured men in a brownish color to represent they worked outside while women

the OP pic is full on black though, not brown.

Also you have to be dark in the first place to get even the tan that you pictured.

they where jewish

>pic is full on black though
t. jamal.

Stop trying to make this happen. Egyptians were NOT black at any point in time. They were light dark to very dark skinned, but have completely different characteristics than negroes.
The world isn't separated into blacks and whites. Not all countries are like yours.

There are a lot of ethnicities with their own phenotype. Egyptians are one of them.

>the OP pic is full on black
the pharaoh in OP pic is Ramses II, he wasn't black at all, indeed his natural hair color was proven to be red(ish) (google it if you don't believe me), how many black gingers there are?, as I said egyptian art wasn't realistic but very symbolic
>you have to be dark in the first place
I never said they were white, they were probably very similar to the actual egyptians, some lighter and some darker, but not black except the nubians and their diaspora

pic related, the reconstruction of an egyptian mummy

Ok tyrone imma say it again
There is upper egypt and power egypt
The people from lower egypt were from the levant and were white
The people from upper egypt were nubians.
The two were United under pharao menes and boom

Light brown population

>points out an obvious fact
>hurr you must be a nigger

if it's black, it's black. I don't have a horse in this race, but it seems you do. Would a blonde, blue eyed Asian not be white?

The OP pic's coloration is black, that's all I said. Maybe that's not considered so black in a country like Greece, but I live in a white area : )

I googled the pic and all I got was afrocentrist bullcrap. I'm not denying that Ramses was likely very west Asian in ancestry.

The reconstruction you posted though doesn't actually prove anything unless they tested her skin color alleles. Somalian and Ethiopian type people can look extremely caucasoid (I'm talking about the black ones without Arab admixture)

u muhammad?

yes