Why do English cars all have two brake pedals?

Why do English cars all have two brake pedals?

Other urls found in this thread:

pagenstecher.de/TALK-TALK-TALK/Privates-und-Offtopic/t125098p1/220-km-nur-im-1--Gang.html
citypopulation.de/php/uk-england-eastofengland.php?cityid=E35000248
youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're fucking terrible at driving.

All cars have three pedals you dumb fuck.

To stop twice as fast.

Manual handling

One pedal for each side of the car

+10

No, they don't, "you dumb fuck".

Manual cars do, not automatics

Well they do in countries where people are able to drive.

Theres an Accelerator a Brake and a Clutch.

Americans couldnt understand the concept of the clutch so it was simplified so retards could drive and thats the origin of automatic car.

What do you mean "English cars"?? that's just manual cars in general. Do you even know how to drive?

you're retarded

I've driven automatic and manual cars. I never understood the hate for automatics. Older automatics kind of sucked, but modern ones are smooth as hell and with the option to manually shift with paddles as well, it's not a big deal.

They don't

49% of the cars sold worldside in 2017, was manual shift.

So technically, Manual Shift is the minority.

MGM
>manual gears matter

#shiftmetoo

Oh, it's the 'apple vs samsung' problem. Poor people hating something they can't afford.

Fucking lost

One is for the left wheel one is for the right wheel. Duh

One is for reverse braking

I'm not denying that mate, I'm only suggesting that manual cars have a clutch pedal while automatic ones don't.

Since there are also direct drive vehicles, Semi Automatic and clutschless manuals, manuals are likely still the majority. DCS with pedalshifter are a lot of fun, fuel efficent and quicker than manual

Im guessing by your limited vocabulary and agressive nature you'r an american? please dont shoot up a school because of this!!!

I need to learn how to drive Manual

you mean like front and back or left and the other left?

Shit, I replied to the wrong post. My apologies.

I meant to reply to

It's not complicated, even a nigger could learn it.

pagenstecher.de/TALK-TALK-TALK/Privates-und-Offtopic/t125098p1/220-km-nur-im-1--Gang.html

A murrican woman making holiday in germany rent a car and they only had manuals.

That bitch driven the car in 1st gear for 220km

Kek, fair. No worries

working on finding a junker for me and my uncle to restore that's manual instead of automatic.

I would have to agree. Pros and cons on both sides.

no, it isn't you idiot. it's comfort vs. control

It's not like Germany build some of the best automatic transmissions or anything. You'd think she'd be able to find a rental with automatic.

That burnt engine holy shit!

How many Americans a year get run down by their own car? I bet it's loads.

you're also most likely American. pretend to be European online in some weird internalized reality. trust me, you'd be a loser that no one associated with over there too. just like here. sorry to blow your cover, don't shoot up a school over it, please.

The pedal on the far left is your racing pedal. Once in 5th gear you push that and put it in R (racing, obviously) and get ready to go stupid fast!!!!

interesting that

Agree, you can buy automatic on every corner for a few bucks but manual are really expensive

That's true as well. Keep those insults to yourself by the way.

i like this response for some reason.

Aye

Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car, alright, so we got a little situation here. I can't drive these kinda cars! What the fuck is goin' on! You think that's funny? Would you like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this kinda car? I'll tell you why, I'm used to *luxury* cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That's what I drive. I drive cars that *shift* themselves.

The luxury cars, they *shift* themselves.

fuck you, i won't do what you tell me, motherfuckeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

They can handle more than a 'go' button and a 'stop' button without having a nervous breakdown, crying, and being shot.

> Budapest
> Germany
American geography?

a Chevy product is now luxury class?

>expensive
Not really.
I just bought one this morning for less than $2000.
Maybe it's expensive in US because nobody want to buy them. In Europe, automatic cars are for rich people.

calling me american? there's no need for insults!

I couldn't shoot up a school if i wanted to, common sense prevailed in my country and guns are illegal.

I think he was baiting...

Of course, and Ferrari are for the poor because they have only manual

>each side
A bit retarded one might say. Sides r sides. How do u possibly consider front/back the sides of a car?

I actualy didnt read the article, I know from my DMV teacher that this happend in germany, I guess he forgot that this happend in Hungary

Actually, most American males buy vehicles with manual transmissions. It's considered masculine here for some reason....although it's a fairly easily obtainable skill. I drive automatics because it's hard to shift with a beer bottle in one hand and a spit bottle in the other. First 3 cars were manual though.

well fuck. sorry then.

Because you can break front or rear like bikes duh

you're the retarded. bikes have brakes for the back and front as well

what a dumbass, once you are moving shifting is easy. the takeoff is the "tricky" part

well at least you're inside and safe from the possibility of insulting Allah to the majority of your citizens then.

>Skim through thread
>Americans desperately trying and failing to not be humiliated yet again
Business as usual I see

just as toyota has its luxury class lexus

only uneducated niggers who cant count to 5 drive automatics

>thread about cars
>talks about bikes
Wew lad. Its easier if u neck urself. Do us a favor

deffinitely a product of the American education system with an incoherent sentence like that.

Found the hillbilly trailer trash.

Australian. :(

One crowbar is to stop the carriage from walking and the other is to take different speeds. How do you do that in America if you don't have three crowbars? With the crowbar of embrayage?

>Americope's only strategy
Here, some actual stats, where I live:
Ethnic Group (C 2011)
White 10,973
Asian 155
Black 44
Arab 2
Mixed/multiple 160
Other ethnic group 7
citypopulation.de/php/uk-england-eastofengland.php?cityid=E35000248
Give them a look, if you can stop being shot for long enough. Kind of destroys your entire argument and leaves you looking foolish and humiliated really, doesn't it?

because they are good at driving and can handle 3 pedals.

I'm Australian. we have some of the lowest gun violence in the world? ... speaking of looking foolish...

2011 stats.

You should know better then, there's no excuse for falling for Americope memes. I guess the Australian lower classes are more susceptible

Woodbridge? Lowestoft here, small world!

All driving courses should be in manual, but afterwards you can decide whatever the fuck you want to ride.

Be honest, how many muslims are there?
I already know the answer, I know Lowestoft - there are near enough none. Americopes would collapse in tears if they realised how wrong they are, they'd have nothing

I think i saw a muslim once. Thats the problem with all the tourism we get on the coast

kek

give them time.

Yes American. The only people that think of being American as a negative are people that didn't have the good fortune to be born in the greatest country in the world. I only gave a two word answer because it was short and to the point.
More than 300 million people and there are a few morons that have a mental disorder and unfortunately get their hands on a gun and commit an atrocious act and it sucks. I personally am not a pro gun nut but I am reasonable enough to know that with certain freedoms sometimes bad things happen.
As for the manual shift debate I've owned numerous performance cars and I prefer a manual but for everyday around town driving and dealing with traffic an automatic is a better option. It's called progress according to you're thinking you should still be driving a horse and buggy because that was the mode of transportation before the car with a manual transmission.
And yes you're are still retarded and stay jealous

One for the front brakes and one for the rear brakes.

In some cars it's a left/right split instead.

well I'd say we're middling. my family are working people but University educated. not counselors or doctors but degreed? i don't know what that makes me.

I apologize for the you're and are as I didn't proof read prior to sending

>Greatest country

Brainwashed to believe that the American way is automatically either the only, best, or right way of doing things.

too late faggot! spelling or grammar mistakes invalidate all!!

>greatest country in the world.
Name literally anything Americucks do which isn't done better elsewhere in the world. Being shot doesn't count.

> America
> greatest
youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs

lend money to your government to continue to exist?

It’s called a clutch...

Sorry I've lost track am I an american fantasising about being a European and mocking America or A European jealous of Americans mocking America?

I'm not so sure about that!

>youtu.be/VMqcLUqYqrs

Ha I Was thinking about the exact same vid but couldn't find it

do your own research.

Trailer trash are worse than hillbillies. Much worse.

I would but I cant find a way to eliminate Bias. No one wants to be American

then i guess you're stuck with "opinion". good work. A+