Is little Caesars good? They opened like 4 "restaurants" in my state. I can't trust a $6 pizza. Can any amerifag answer?

Is little Caesars good? They opened like 4 "restaurants" in my state. I can't trust a $6 pizza. Can any amerifag answer?

tastes like fucking cardboard

If you're so curious just go get one unless $6 is too much.

You're not supposed to eat the box, cumfart.

Get the super cheesy extra pepperoni one they offer hot and ready. Its good if you're poor and drunk.

this. Where do you live? Hewitt, Texas here and it also taste like cardboard. People say it's good enough for $5 but I'd rather buy something else or just eat at home.

Pizza tastes like shit but you can get 2 pizzas for 12 bucks and feed like 4-6 people so it's a decent deal

Their cheesy bread is actually pretty solid

Their deep dish pepperoni is almost edible if you’re hungry enough

how do they cut the pizza?

OP here. Poorfags say that is delicious... but they are poorfags.

Ask the cashier for a "zap pack" to put on the pizza. Makes it sooooo much better. For $5 (where I live) you can't beat it. Its almost as good as a $12 pizza.

Only good if you are shitfaced drunk

It's shit, but if you're on a budget/with a bunch of friends, it's quick and cheap.

poorfag here. it's delicious for 6 bucks, can feed 4 people on 12 dollars. it's great for when you are short on money but your family is hungry.

If you're drunk or stoned and don't wanna wait for a good pizza then it's fine. Not so great sober and tastes like shit if you reheat it the next day.

No

Its like comparing a dollar Mcchicken to a Big Mac meal. Yeah its not quite as good but its still not bad.

It taste like straight shit. Just don't.

Once in a while they'll put out something great, but generally it's bad.

I don't want surprise semen on my pizza, wtf is a zap pak?

eat it if you like having liquid green diarhea

This shit is hot garbage

It's perfectly fine if you're not a pizza faggot who only eats the most prized pies. Pizza is pizza. Good for the price but obviously not as good as more expensive pizza. Hot n ready? More like warm and been sitting all day. That kind of gimmick.

Just because it's cheap doesn't mean it's Taco Bell

Crazy Bread is the best shit ever

shit tier pizza stick with the papa

pizza cutter

Get the "extra most bestest" for $6. It's not going to be the best pizza you've ever had in your life, but it is a good cheap meal at that price.

Ketchup on cardboard. Ill only eat it if its free.

Little Caesar's is the Radio Shack of fast food

Their bread taste like plastic. Also, their pizzas are always dry as fuck. That's racist torward italians.

Considering I don't give two shits how greasy or shittily made my pizza is, it's a great deal. Can't argue with feeding yourself and a +1 for $6

Papa jonh's is the only answer

Funny because I think McChicken taste better than a Big Mac.

Literally a pack of spices. Sprinkle it on your Za and it increases flavor 200% for 5 mins.

It's easy to duplicate. Take a piece of cardboard. Put 1 ounce of generic canned tomato sauce on it. Spread it around so its as thin as possible. Put on the cheapest real imitation mozzarella cheese. Bake for a few minutes til cheese tries to melt. And there ya go.

Just get dominos/papa johns/pizza but for a little bit more. Caesars tastes like a 7/11 pizza that you can't get at 4am

Don't. They came to my country a few month ago. Even as i drunk was, that was the shittiest pizza i've ever ate.

If little caesars doesn't deliver, is it digiorno?

I've always thought they were good all things considered.

Go try it out, it's only 6 dollars.

Not OP but how is Pizza Hut in the US? here, they are better than papa johns/dominos/caesars.

I agree , Better than dominos in my opinion. I mean you've gotta consider it's cheap as hell but still for the price it's still good.

Its great for a $6 pizza. It tastes like shit while sober but it's food.

Too many pizza buffs out there. Nobody outside the US tolerates anything below an 8/10 on the pizza scale. You're among the pizza elite.

All these people say it taste like shit but is worth the price. I think the pizza taste good too.

Speech 100

Pizza Hut is shit. Probably the worst of the chain places.

Best pizza place.

Learn to /k/

Pizza Hut till the last of my days

At a professional Amerifat, I think Little Caesars tastes OK fresh, bit got and ready can taste stale and kinda damp. The Crazy Bread is good, but there's a lot of grease on it. I'd say go and try it out, make your own opinion instead of asking a bunch of virgins on Sup Forums.

I'm german. There's an hispanic fag illegaly making pizzas in my street and delivering. Best pizza i ever had. New york style pizza he says

Can't say for certain. Last Little Ceasars Pizza I ate was in the 1980s, I think. It sucked so bad I promised myself I'd never eat it again. I think it ranks well below Dominoes, Papa Johns, and Pizza Hut.

Better to try go local, IMO.

Chains are different in every country. Papa johns is leading here.

don't eat for 3 days and chug a 40oz malt liquor, then you'll enjoy it

>This

The shit is puke worthy compared to most cheap frozen pizzas even

every little seizures in houston is in a nigger infested part of town

It’s shit, just get papa jhon’s. It’s loads better

The fuck is a pizza faggot?

Try the sausage one. Worth it.

I currently know of two or three. The one closest to me is in the gulfton area (southwest cholos/Hispanic neighborhood). I can attest to this.

>a pizza faggot who only eats the most prized pies
he literally explains what it means, if you read the words that follow "pizza faggot"

when you fuck your bf in the little caesars bathroom

Papa Jonh's

Honestly, if you eat food from chain restaurants, who gives a fuck?

It's all shit.

Carl's Jr.. at least in my country, is pretty decent.

>in my country
it's only in one country you dumb nigger

Box probably tastes better.

It’s a $6 pizza. What do you expect?

why? what happens after 5mins? the pizza tastes like shit again?

It's good.

If your drunk and it's late and convient to get sure why not it's only 6 bucks....would I ever like go to little ceaser as a legit dinner or sober for that matter...no

Lil Caesar's is the pizza of choice for our D&D nights, they're open when we take our break, and it's trivial to get everyone to pitch in a few bucks for a couple pizzas. Tastes pretty mediocre but it's a cheap way to feed six dudes.

Fuck you Dominos Little Ceasars is the best pizza.

Dude $5 hot and readys are the shit. Seriously, I know $5 would make anyone wig out but it's good shit for $5.

It’s kind of shady, just know going into it that you will be getting pretty low quality pizza and I recommend being stoned or drunk before considering it

you are fucking retarded ll the crust is hand tossed and the ingredients are real and fresh go inside and watch them make it if you don't believe.

I'll pray for you, user

thanks
on friday i'll cash your "prayer" into my checking account

This shit is God tier i cant wait till its back.

It’s pizza make for poor people and its alright when still hot, but you know it’s gotta be terrible for you, and it’s completely inedible once it cools off. It turns almost a grayish gross shade and tastes like depression

not American but why would you get takeout if you're a 'poorfag'

>They opened like 4 "restaurants" in my state.

What state?

Little Ceasars Pizza is a godsend to the american people.

Little Ceasars sends the message that even if you make minimum wage, you can still afford delicious gourmet pizza. I support that message.

Uganda

Shit. Fuck all these anons hating on this place. We used to get these pizzas every Friday while I was in rehab and they were really pretty good for the price. The cardboard they're referring to is because they didn't use enough seasoning in their yeast mixture so their dough is a little bland and stiff. Or maybe because those anons expect gourmet shit for fucking six bucks like the Jew cucks they are That's it.

I love it. One of the older people I knew growing up worked there he use to give us pizza for weed.
shit was so cash

It has a shelf life of about 20 minutes. The "best" pizza on the menu is the deep dish. If you're stoned af or hypnotized to ignore what you're eating, it really doesn't matter.

I love the crust its my favorite pizza crust. I even like cold right out of the fridge the next day.

You're really ignorant. I hope you know that.

it's disgusting.

Chicken wings were good but overpriced. Pizza sucks.

I mean, you can't beat cheap pizza.

But try making some yourself, as many toppings as you want for less than 2 bucks a pop.