Does Sup Forums still take this thicc boi seriously?

does Sup Forums still take this thicc boi seriously?

yes

my nigga

DangThony "Sloppy" Fandingus.

OurGuy.

i really really don't like AFRICAN AMERICANS

your confetti aint even heavy nigga

What would you call Anthony's body type?

hahaha thicc and boi xDD

I respect his opinions but I don't always agree with them.

jock body, wide set fellow, just had a bit too much soy, if he slimmed down a bit hed still be big

The gynecomastia one.

imagine if he wasn't vegan
though i'm pretty sure hes been looking better for awhile now, hair shenanigans notwithstanding. realizing how old this image is is stark, actually

Fat fuck

Cool HANL shirt

I find myself questioning his political bias in music, and his politics in general. But as far as non political music goes I tend to agree.

He has lost a lot of weight I believe. I take him seriously enough he does some stupid stuff sometimes but id totally hang with him

It's pathetic the way people seek some sort of approval from him. He knows his stuff and he's dedicated but his opinion, entitled to it as he is, is too easily treated as gospel.
Like I'm going to let some guy decide what I should and shouldn't like, or tell me that my personal favourite song of an album is 'the weakest' of them all. Music is too subjective for this guy to be taken seriously.

That's not the point of what he does at all. Those people are just retards. For me it's interesting to see another perspective on something, or a rundown of something I don't know if I want to buy or can't download.

No it's not the point, but that's the way he's received, therefore I can't take him seriously.

I mean he seems like a cool guy, I like his taste from what I've seen, and his analytical approach to listening to music is admirable, however sometimes (to me) obnoxious, but most of the time I'm just not seeking what he's giving.
I like to navigate through music without a crutch, and it just feels like that's what he is.

Not saying it's a bad thing, because some people's situations don't allow impulsive buying of albums and stuff, I get it, but fuck, just taking a chance is so much more rewarding and special than having someone point you in that direction.

Hope that made sense without sounding too disrespectful.

CHAD