I have an a8-7600 and a gt 1030, what bottlenecks mt system is my GPU not CPU, and i still get low gpu usage, any help?

I have an a8-7600 and a gt 1030, what bottlenecks mt system is my GPU not CPU, and i still get low gpu usage, any help?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebottlenecker.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5bOE--Mc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That CPU is a shit quality quad core APU from 2014, It most certainly could bottleneck a system, according to PassMark that thing performs like that trash.

It's fine, gt 1030 wouldn't bottleneck with this lol

in games like the witcher 3 i get high gpu and moderate cpu

I think its overwatch being gay, i dont know

How fucking hard is it to just run a CPU and GPU monitor at the same time and find which one is pegged? If neither one is and the games are stuttering you may have an issue, otherwise it's either your ancient CPU or Potato GPU that's slowing you down. The 1030 is an absolute garbage card for running modern titles that aren't e-sport titles.

hey, it's the same shit as a gtx750ti, works for me.

it's definitely not my CPU.

Have you done this ? If so and neither one is maxing out, have you checked VRAM usage? 2GB is pretty shit for most games this day, could be that.

actually, cpu maxes out and gpu stays at like 60%, but i am playing at like low settings, lemme set my stuff to ultra and see the usage.

because like, i would like a stable 60fps for comp and such

it stays at 70-80% my gpu at ultra

>TOTAL L1 CACHE 256 KB
>TOTAL L2 CACHE 4 MB
>CMOS 28nm
>Quad core APU
>2014

That's what I'm trying to tell you man, it's the CPU bottle necking you. Obviously it will depend on the game, but that CPU is really old while the GPU is current generation despite being the absolute entry level. If your CPU is maxing out in game with the GPU only getting to 70-80% then you have your answer.

well, true, but it is overwatch, not really well optimized

I usually measure my stuff from; thebottlenecker.com/

see, this is why i'm saying its not the cpu

If you're trying to find the best settings for a game to run well and achieve a certain FPS while not looking horrible just search youtube for a guide for the best settings for overwatch with that GPU, I'm sure there are many. Just fuck with the settings until you hit 60FPS if that's what you want. But focus on the settings that actually really affect the framerate first before turning down others. Find a balance of visuals and performance.

My man ignore that shit, it's the numbers YOU see in your system that matter, some some website. If the CPU is pegging and the GPU is only at 70% then the CPU is a bottleneck, how hard is this to understand?

eat it whores.

Nah, I'm good.

ok

ok so i was benchmarking, might be an issue with the clock speed. never leaves 3.7ghz even on idle

>BASE CLOCK SPEED 3.1 GHz
>MAX TURBO CORE SPEED 3.8 GHz

Nope, that's what your CPU is rated at. If you windows is set to High Performance as mine is, it will sit at the max speed even while idling.

ah, ok, well, ill be upgrading my stuff soon

its literally only in overwatch too.

Here is what somebody with the 750Ti is getting with that CPU, since you said the 1030 and 750Ti is similar.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5bOE--Mc0

well a freind told me to benchmark in the msi after burner thing, since i was pulling up the task manager and that could affect it.