"all pop music sounds the same"

>"all pop music sounds the same"
>listens to hip hop

>implying that hip-hop isn't pop

What's wrong with being Atheist? I never understood the hate :/

Nothing, its just that fedora lords are almost always smug, obnoxious atheists.

Oh for the love of God....

There’s nothing wrong with being atheist. It’s when an atheist thinks they’re superior or an intellectual that it’s obnoxious. Just keep your ideas to yourself (same goes for religious people)

memes haha

I'm literally reading the bible to become a christian after living the euphoric life of an Atheist.
That's how bad being an athiest is for your social cred.

I don't care what people choose to believe but you should try having original ideas sometime

Hiphop is pop nowadays

>euphoric neckbeards
>listening to hip hop
Pick one.

i feel like i could genuinely enjoy pop and country if i actually gave them a chance

Being an atheist is like being vegan
Nothing wrong with being either, but some people make it the most important part of their personality and think they are the hottest shit because of it.

That's the point

vegans don't treat it as a part of their identity, the reason they might come off as insufferable is if they took a moral stance against eating animal byproducts. if any group actually wants something to change they would have to be vocal about it

All the atheists who aren't fedora edgelords have learned to identify as agnostic to avoid the tippers

I have nothing against agnostic atheists, its just the ones who think they are so intelligent because they don't believe in God are the ones I tend to hate

lmao i literally know like one person my age who isnt atheitst

Because they think they know for a fact that there is no God and they also don't bathe.

Americans are weird.

>being an atheist in 2017

implying that isn't the joke.

lol a real atheist can pretend to be anything