Let’s make this a thing. These retarded gun laws have to change

Let’s make this a thing. These retarded gun laws have to change

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

on Hitler's birthday? sure, go right ahead

>April 20th

We all know this is an excuse for them to sit at home and get high.

You're right. People need to be able to bring guns to school to protect themselves. Forcing them to learn about gun discipline will also cure the pussy out of them.

Imagine if we just told Germany we were going to give up our guns so they wouldn't be able to get a hold of their own and couldn't fight us in a war. That would have ended it alright.

April 20th is Columbine's anniversary you retards

>high school students
>message boards

Is this Tweet from 2003?

Guns are already illegal in high schools, dipshit. Criminals don't follow laws. The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

How about you fuck off you anti-gun shill...

This.

your binary morality brands you forever as a bumbling, spit-bubbling retard. also nice reddit spacing

Upset that a simple answer destroys his argument

its also Hitler's birthday, dubs checked

Eliminate all guns. Door to door search and seizure. Replace guns taken with bolt action rifle.
Then put armed military veteran at every school to protect students using guns confiscated from previous seizures.

Yeah but if we just completely ban all guns the school shooters won’t have guns to use. Or at least it would be harder to get one.
Just look at other countries where guns are banned. Why do those never have school shootings? We could just make school shootings in the US end forever with a simple law that bans all guns. Let that sink in

>armed military veterans
>the most mentally unstable of all

oooooooooo you got me!
>sludge waterfall of smelly poopoo and peepee slides from between my buttcheeks as i begin to weep
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats a terrible idea. instead, the students should be educated on the dangers of accepting authority figures like police to be your overlords.
those students were terrified. the police drill was unsafe, unconstitutional, and wreckless. you have to understand the frame of the police mind when they did that drill...they werent trying to protect them, they were the bad guys.
if people were truly educated, then the students would have walked out of that school, or shattered windows andjumped.
instead, they felt they were prisoners of all things in america, where they couldnt do anything but follow the leader just like in 1940s germany

>really upset

They just wanna get out of midterms.

Who would go door to door to do that? Not the police it woukd be a blood bath. Military won't do it either. So who spineless liberals? It won't happen

178 people who were injured in a one man knife attack would like a word with you.

Also, banning weaposn doesn't stop criminals from getting them to people who want them....like school shooters. Hell, ISIS and ISIL would LOVE an American ban on guns.Can you imagine how much fun they'll have giving guns to unsuspecting teens to use in terror attacks?

Why don't we simply ban death?

Are you retarded? The police is literally the main enemy of school shooters. If you want to fight a group of people, don’t start by attacking their enemy

>unstable
Only combat vets. Most American vets never saw combat and are rock solid.

if they walk out who will sign up for gender studies?

I would argue that it's the kids they are shooting, who are their enemy.

Otherwise they would shoot at police stations.

ISIS/ISIL are not operating in the US you dumb fuck. This is not the Middle East

Also even if they were, they couldn’t give guns to anyone if guns were banned in the US

Who fights school shooters? It’s not the kids is it?

If they didnt do anything after Sandy Hook they will never do anything. The war has already been lost. Gun manufacturers make umpteen billion dollars everytime some dipshit shoots up a school when that kind of money is involved no one can do shit about it. No one here cares any more at all. If its any consolation the majority of deaths caused by gun owners are suicides so at least there is some justice in that.

They signed up to be in the miltary in the first place. Mentally unstable or so low-IQ they can't find better employment.

Again, no thanks. Keep my kids away from all military psychopaths.

>skipping school to smoke weed
>pretend it's a political statement

yeah i'm supporting the kids 4/20 niggers!!!!!

How would you like them to change?

You're arguing the school shooter is the enemy of the police.

The police are not the enemy of the school shooter.

Do you not understand you're arguing 2 different things?

As someone that lives near the Mexican border I can say you are an idiot. I can get a fully auto ak for 2k from the cartel easy. Also Isis is in the US you must be naive not to believe that

and its le funny weed day

Isn’t weed banned in the US? If yes, it’d be hilarious to make a statement that says banning guns will prevent people from using them while you’re smoking something that has already been banned

Ban guns completely for anyone but the police and military

>These retarded gun laws have to change
Our gun laws are fine. Clear warning signs were ignored with this latest psycho shooter.

In no way are any nut's crimes going to take away a fundamental right. Owning firearms is not a privilege or something we somehow license thorough IRS robbery, it is a right and no law can take it away. Chew on that, soyboy.

The "guns banned equals no shooting" logic is retarded. There are more people on prescription drugs in the USA than anywhere else on the planet. Are you the most healthy nation on Earth? The USA has a violence problem, not a gun problem. Although I agree, the laws need to be cleaned up and made more efficient, logical and all while not stepping over liberties and rights.

Nah

Retard alert.

Fyi, there are a number of topm10, even valedictorians that go into the military. They often go into MOS that are technical in nature, then use GI bill to pay for college.

Let’s assume for a minute Congress passes a law banning guns and the courts don’t find it unconstitutional. How do you get all the existing guns from people?

You're citing about 5% of the military and most of them go to the Air Force. Is this really your best argument?

Joining the military with college education puts you at an officer rank. Clearly Officer rank military veterans are not going to sit at the door of your school.

You are arguing to hire the lowest of low miltary veterans who will be willing to do such a pathetic job. These are the low-IQ that joined to shoot people.
You honestly just argued that a valedictorian aspires to join the military, get a degree, go to college, to sit at an elementary school as a guard. You're fucking retarded.

Anyone who thinks he needs to keep his gun even after guns are banned is either a criminal or planning to do something horrible. The police can take care of those, the rest is gonna turn their gun in voluntarily

>A right
Only by Constitutional definition. In the real world it is a privilege, and amendments to the Constitution could change all of that. Not at all likely though.

>Good Morning Timothy, you know, when I was your age, I was valedictorian. If you work hard, you can join the military, get an education, and come right back to your school and be a guard too.

>I'm late for class faggot, leave me alone and get a real job. My parent's always say, "You don't want to grow up to be Private Jones sitting at the door of the school, do you?"

i'm sure that all 4 of those high school students are political geniuses who we should all be listening to, but maybe they'll get shot in the next school shooting and fix the issue

i can see it now... mentally unstable military veterans will start shooting up schools from being bullied by the kids that go to those schools.

So now you’ve created a place where criminals have guns but people don’t. You can see how that would be a big problem, yes?

put detctors and armed guards on duty, end of problem

Do you speed because you plan on running over someone?
Do you smoke weed because you plan to try to get people fired over it?
Why do you think people have malicious intent whenever they disagree with laws?

For the most part, but it's legal in two or three areas.
420 is a weed culture thing. April 20 is 4/20.

Read again, I said the police will take care of them

cool they should all do it..
I was planing on starting a business soon and needed a ton of cheap labor..
now I wont have to hire filthy thieving mexicants

Thanks for the laugh

You're either 60 with low IQ, or you're under 25 and haven't moved out of your soyboy stepdads house yet.

TOPKEK

Happy 4/20!!!

And what law do you want enacted that criminals will follow?

this and
4/20

choose a different day.

and good luck with that. you're fighting the gun lobby. to them, teens are expendable.

no murder, faggot. ban it

>or at least it would be exactly the same as before

Jesus fucking christ you people are going to kill more people than we are with guns. Every single one of your arguments are "I think, I suppose, believe this assumption".

ALL YOU DO MAKE GUN HARDER TO GET FOR LAW FOLLOWERS. A FOUR WINDS SHOTGUN IS EASY AF TO MAKE. STOP BEING LIBERAL DUMBASS

you must lead a blissfully ignorant life.

A startlingly high number of crimes don’t get solved. So, too bad for those folks then?

The world laughs at you.

Holy shit I was told that Sup Forums is a far-right shithole but I didn’t expect literally 95% of the participants here to to be gun-supporting scumbags. Learn about politics first (not just from memes) before you form an opinion you retards

you mean amendment supporting?

decent numbers moron

>newfag spotted
go back to lurking, you seem like you just pissed yourself making your first post. embarassing

better numbers, based chan

Suck my dick Satan I sleep next to an arsenal and I love it

More like supporting school shooters and giving zero fucks about our kid’s lives

Only part of it. Don't seem to support the part that reads "well regulated"

Gun control is not the same as gun ban

Thanks, Satan. Now go back to having sex with Saddam.

At least Saddam didn’t willingly let his country’s kids die because of some stupid amendment

hey you just made things up

exactly. this isnt a communist country. we arent here to babysit each other. take care of your own. homeschool your fucking kids if you dont want them out in public with these other shitbags kids.

it is well regulated. its the only existing regulation like its kind. there are no other countries exactly like america to compare it to. to argue whether the 1 existing system is good or not, with nothing to compare it to, is impossible.

Columbine shooting happened on April 20th you nitwits. That's why they picked the day.

dont live here.

Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

>not remembering the day a 20 year old school shooting happened
>nitwits

sorry we dont fantasize over school shootings to memorize the dates of them all like you do.

>Thinking a civilian owning a gun is the same as a soldier owning one
retard

>Falling for very obvious satire
Lmaoing at your life kiddo

No, you just fantasize about giving your BFF Hitler a gift for his birthday, which of course you know by heart

Just continue brushing off the subject like everyone else.

You don't know what 'well regulated' means, and banning guns is a ban you dipshit.

>no let us take care of that for you citizens
>haha no thanks we succeeded from a supposed tyrannical government maybe not but we can own butter knives and applaud instead of be raped

you aren't getting the damn guns go cut off as many dicks as you please

leave the gun laws and ban news outlets from broadcasting about mass shootings. leaving the shooters nameless and faceless.

bang. no more mass shootings

Yes. Please change the law according to these points:

1) NIGGERS shall not own guns
2) NON-WHITES shall not own guns
3) if you want to do some mass shooting, PLEASE don't do it in such a way the Three-Letter Agencies™ shootings get forgotten by the media (pic rel8, happened a few hours before Cruz went apeshit)

yeah but news corporations are the ones making money D:

>666
go away satan, keep your gun laws, you cant trick me

Weed is still federally illegal, even if a few states wanted to be "cool" and legalize. Obama became a right winger only to let those states get away with it under federal law, which was reversed under the Trump administration to give that power back to Congress to decide.

Tl;Dr: Obama became a Republican in the time it took him to tell the feds not to convict in states that legalized (states rights > federal rights), then went back to being a leftist cuck.

I thoght it was so they all could smoke dope.

i am not liberal but i do not support this authoritarian mindset. People are born free do you not remember. Might as well throw me in the gulag for approving of Obama

not approving of Obama

No, he just used mustard gas on them.

>approving of Obama
you're mentally ill