What the fuck is Brandon's problem

What the fuck is Brandon's problem

ugly

>if morrisey was a short fat polish man

fat

Lauren, serious depression, anxiety issues , poor body image ,social anxiety,insecurity

Is that really him? not as ugly as I imagined

If he has social anxiety why is he letting his identity be open on a madoloreon scrap book website? Ca we add autism to his list of problems?

actual photo from his kitchen

Interacting with people Irl is different than on the Internet. This place ended up causing him problems and getting wrapped up in stupid shit with Lauren when he was told to stop.

he'd be so much better looking if he got the weight off. it's part of depression some people over or under eat. Sorry the dudes had a hard time but he has to try harder, take more risks and more chances and his life may improve

He's been one of the personal trips. He's aired a lot about himself and his personal life that makes him a bit different than the others. He's open about everything and doesn't seem to care about being user. If you didn't see him eventually falling for Lauren you're a dumbass

He's Mike Stoklasa's retarded brother

he should become a trap

That he unironically thinks that that old disgusting hag Marina is good.

It's not like he's a bad dude but the Lauren thing changed him as a person and as a poster here. don't anyone remember when him before all of this? he just talked about music and had a trip, that was it nothing extra no memes no blogging

you can find is old posts on the archive if you're really that curious

he did screw around a little bit but not as much. he seems lost in life and being self destructive

>madoloreon scrap book website
never heard that one before

If Morrisey and Jay Leno had a short fat baby

i can relate except i don't use a trip

>It's not like he's a bad dude
yeah, but he's an utter waste of oxygen and resources

he offers nothing of value, does nothing of value

his problem is that he actively fucks up every opportunity life gives him to change for the better, then he drunkly complains about being lonely and not advancing in life on here and facebook ad naseaum.
like, what the fuck do you want dude?make up your mind

anyone that browses Sup Forums offers nothing of value to this world

when you see me on tv shouting you faggots out you're gonna be really sorry

what a value add!

i'll call anonymously to the station you're at you weinstein'ed me faggot

stop

i've been browsing this shithole and honing my musical talents for about 6 years now, i'm about to bring a wave of normies you idiots never thought possible

prepare for Russ to be mucore

you underestimate the power of grimes fans

>honing my musical talents for about 6 years now
that ship already failed faggit, you're too old to reach out to normies

i'm a product of Sup Forums, i've been browsing since i was 14 and i'm 21 now, nice try

you idiots have been speaking to a child for years and had no idea HA

I already assume everyone on this board is a child based on the lack of intelligent musical discourse, over abundance of kpop threads and grimes shitposts.

no one normal spends alltheir teenage formative years on Sup Forums
yeah you're not gonna be a hit with normies. dream's over.

you don't fucking know me what's your favorite album

chvrches - every open eye

yep kill yourself retard

after you pseudonormie

bump

this thread now belongs to lavren

brandon a shit

autism

Brandon you are a disgusting pedophile who touches kids like Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey. I bet you come out as gay next