I've just graduated and i'm not about to leave the comfort of my home to go slave away in some shitty company

I've just graduated and i'm not about to leave the comfort of my home to go slave away in some shitty company

As long as you don't receive any welfare benefits I don't care.

So, i'll be looking for online jobs

Don't fall for the meme. It's absolutely soul sucking. I currently work for an international corporation, and daydream about quitting 99% of the day. Every day of mine is like the beginning of Office Space.

do they have a gym membership program? dental? medical?

I know dude, i've worked for a while and hated life for it, i just wish someone would hand me some sort of online paper work that i can get done in MS-Word and get paid a decent amount...

graduated what, HS or college?

Good idea. Downside is you will be poor.

computer engineering, but they didn't teach us much
I'm fit-ish, my teeth are fine-ish and i'm healthy

work hard and save hard.

I'm 24 and have $200,000 saved and invested already. plenty of time for shitposting and fapping to cartoon girls when I retire at 50.

THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED YOU FUCKING CUNT

So you want to do basically nothing yet get paid like you actually do something? Millennial detected.

I am a millennial, currect. But i don't think it's far-fetched for someone to give me paper work that i can do for cash

Well, then no

corporate jobs. LOL
find your own way to make money if you don't want to work for them. all you'll get from it is ulcers and blood hypertension.
then you'll die early and/or broke.

god i love corporate america. not.

Well, that would be wasting the prime of your life, wouldn't it? By the time you get to 50 your life would be sucked away and you just want to be left alone to die

Well said.

you're already wasting it here with me, but I work during the day.

I spent a whole year doing nothing before I got a job. Lelele

Well, i mean it is a valid point, it just seems slightly depressing, work till you're fifty then have fun for what little time you have left in this life after some rich ass got his pockets full

How did you graduate in February?

>I've just graduated and i'm not about to leave the comfort of my home to go slave away in some shitty company
Start a business. Maybe it'll grow. Did you take any business classes in school?

>Saved and invested
Pick one.

Been a few months now

Nope, but that does sound good... Maybe i'll try getting into that

protected by my government up to 85k if the bank goes bust. I spread it around. 4% a year if I don't touch it for five years. literally no risk.

By nothing I think that user meant unskilled work. Any minor trained monkey can do some paperwork, but it takes skill to fix or maintain or sell, hence why these are well paid jobs.

I see

But you're on here??

Personally I agree and would rather more enjoy life now with my money. All my relatives are well off and just stay home all day with their age anyway or go on cruises and shit every so often. Id rather use it while my mind and body are young. But everyone feels differently about that.

You are most likely a millennial as well idiot. If you were born in 1982 or later up until sometime in the 90's I forget which year, you are a Millennial.

OP, by all means, stay home, earn GBP and get those chicken tendies!

You'll fit in with the rest of the stay at homes and doing noting gen of 95 and up

I agree, i'm not a fan wasting my youth slaving away and then IF i get to 50 i can sit back and enjoy life when my body is too occupied in dying...

Ok...so now your job is to find that job. Now get to work.

Sir yes sir!

I have not worked for corporate America since my early 20s. Went into business for myself and never looked back. House and investment properties paid off by mid 30s . Semi-retired in 40s. Life is good. Hint: takes hardddd work.

You will get used to it. First couple of years sucked but you find your groove and find out what you are good at. You finally come to terms with the fact the fun do nothing days are over but they get replaced with the feeling of being fulfilled and successful after a while. Now it's like playing sports in college, I daydream about crushing my job and getting more control and fat stacks.

The alternative is that at 50 and your tired body wants to sit back, you will still be slaving just to pay the bills. I semi retired at 40s. Traveled the world with wife and kids. Enjoying life and running my businesses largely via my laptop, tablet and smartphone. Your choice but only extreme luck will see any alternative.

And luck... Don't forget luck

Some people find an unnoticed economic anomaly and somehow strain money out of it, but in general, businesses will pay as little as they can to get something done, as you would if you were running it. Life is hard and zillions of people eat out of garbage pails because for whatever reason, they have nothing to sell that people want to buy.

Agreed, well said.

So start your own businesses, work and line your own pockets. Uhh...did I say "work"? Shit....sorry....silly me.

enjoy homelessness I guess

The operant phrase being "hand me". All life hands you is a shitpile and the opportunity to work your way up out of it. The rest is up to you. The key word here being 'work'.

Yeah, as another user said i'll be looking to either start my own business or maybe find something online

i love how people need to work hard to get a job...

>760222258 And luck... Don't forget luck
I don't buy into the poor man's definition of luck. To me luck is where opportunity meets vision and preparation.

Love or hate It, in a competitive world that's the way it is. Better to use the energy to start your own businesses.

Stop and think... The manufacturer of those garbage pails makes millions.

>>I've just graduated and i'm not about to leave the comfort of my home to go slave away in some shitty company
And just how do afford to live in this comfy home?

Well, yeah... A sobering thought, tbh...

This

Eh, I work in a warehouse. The work is repetitive, but far from backbreaking. I just pop in my ear buds and listen to podcasts or music to occupy my mind, and after 5 I'm free. It's really not a big deal. I'm pretty thrifty and at this time I own my own home, my wife and I both have decent vehicles, and my 4 kids (2 with my wife, 2 live with their respective moms but I get on weekends) are happy and provided for. I don't have much of a social life anymore bc my youngest is 6 months old and was born 3 months early, but I have video games, anime, and this piece of shit website to entertain me.