How many of you guys have ever been pegged/want to try pegging? Also general femdom thread

How many of you guys have ever been pegged/want to try pegging? Also general femdom thread

Had a gf put a dildo in my ass. Didn't enjoy it. Tried the prostate massage. Did nothing. I was pretty disappointed. I hear it feels amazing.

you listen to gay, delusional guys....that shit never feels good. That's why they're insane.

Apparently. Now when I hear guess talk about it, I just assume they are gay. Its whatever.

It's hard to get it on the first try, takes practice and time to find the right spots.
A lot of people try it haphazardly, fail, then claim it doesn't work.

Fuck off and die faggot. Sup Forums is full of faggot threads. We need to hire an exterminator.

Had multiple women peg me over the last decade or so; it's really not that hard to find women willing to do it.

My current GF and I have the occasional femdom night with pegging.

I am not a fan of femdom but would love to get pegged. A lot of my fetishes, like feet, lean towards a femdom path and it's unfortunately not my cup of tea.

lol The next step is to cage your dicklette you sissy. www.maturemetal.com

nice trips
wife surprised me by using her dildo on me. feels great

Liking ass penetration does not mean you like penis cages and vice versa

It's the logical next step. Then next is watching your girl get fucked by huge throbbing black Nig Nogeroonians.

I don't like shit going in my ass, but fuck do i love a good rimjob

i want a rimjob while im high as shit

You need to use a prostate stimulator, move it until you find just the right spot, will feel tingly like your pee pee meter is filling. Keep doing it, slowly, change angles, experiment. I can make myself cum by doing that without even touching my cock and I spurt out like 7-10 thick ropes of cum. THEN I can jack off and cum normally because usually after a prostate orgasm you still want to cum more.

sounds like all you bois need a good ole pegging to ease all that stress

Nah im good, i just like tongue in my ass

already have been. My favorite thing is to have a Huge Assplug vibrating in my butt while I deeply tongue the inside of my wifes anus with her leaning up against something, vibrator on her pussy, when she cums her ass convulses and my tongue can literally go in like 3-4 inches, usually the euphoria from this mixed with the Huge anus plugger vibrating makes my cock drip cummies all over the floor. THen I try to make the sex with her but she pushes me down with her feet and says No maybe next month, I greedily kiss her feet as she locks my useless cock back up dripping everywhere.

I devoloped the fantasy of being pegged some years ago but I never have been brave to talk about it with any girl.

Now I've been in a stable relationship with my girlfriend for a year and im starting to tell her some of my fetish. Next thing will be to propose her that she dominates me and pegs me... but i have fear that she dislikes me...

haha

Bring it up off handedly//jokingly and gauge her reaction first.

Exactly. That's a nice strategy for anything

i really want to get my wife to peg me, i've not brought it up though as in the past she's mentioned that she hates the sound of it

Thats what I made with my soft fetishes. And I know that's the path.

But man... I wish she is as interested on pegging as me and she asked for.

Got a mistress that I pay once every month or two to fuck me with a strapon. Been using bigger and bigger strapons for a while. In the next few visits, I am going to have her fist me.

just tell her you want to get fucked in the ass, damn user it’s not that hard

After 5 years finally convinced my boyfriend to let me peg him... and he loves it! Now we're in a totally femdom relationship, I peg him EVERY SINGLE DAY to show him who wears the pants in our relationship, and boy he loves to be taken and fucked up the ass. Recently I started to bring a female friend of mine to watch me fuck his ass, and I humiliate the shit out of him in front of her making him wear pants and calling him sissy and making him say he's my little bitch while I fuck his ass in front of her, and his cock gets rock hard and drips. Now my friend wants to fuck him too, we're goig to make him our little cumslut

I pay a hooker to remain clothed, spank me, and watch me wank.

Never been pegged, though. Seems kind of puff.

that's hot haha
but do you still love each other now??

>After 5 years finally convinced my boyfriend to let me peg him... and he loves it!

no wonder, you're both gay dudes.

You're gonna love it...trust me!

Nope.
But I have ridden a dick like a fucking rodeo.
I enjoyed it way more than I should have.