This. Is. Privilege

This. Is. Privilege.

For reference. Nigger hallmate retweeted this.

>raping an unconscious women behind a dumpster...
HOLY SHIT.

If the guy was black sentence wouldnt be less than 4 years. White priv at its peak.

That. Is. An. Anecdote.

If the guy was black he would have a criminal history.

He would have a criminal history because he wouldnt have gotten away from a crime whites get away with.

>The victim... who had no memory of the attack

Obviously the guy is a shithead for raping an unconscious girl, but who in the fuck thought it would be a great idea to drag her through this when she had no memory of it?

>"You took away my worth, my privacy, my energy, my time, my safety, my intimacy, my confidence, my own voice, until today"

I don't think he should get a pass on this, but at the same time, I don't think the victim should have been put through it when, to her, it never happened until somebody told her about it.

cherrypick.jpg.

Are the millions upon millions of black criminals never sentenced according to FBI statistics privileged? Well leftypol? Are they?

Drunk ho gets raped lmao who cares

Lock this faggot up

god look at that smug piece of shit. he should be put in front of a firing squad.

>roastie whore looking for sympathy after being a degenerate worthless cumdump
rofl

Sounds like the work of jewish lawyers. This dude should be locked up.

If she had "no memory of the 'attack'" how exactly do they know he raped her

Should reply this next time familia

Are black criminals who are not sentenced privileged? Yes or no?

>I'll take fringe cases for 400, Alex

Didn't it start out as consensual? Didn't she pass out halfway through? Didn't he just finish what they had already started together?

Also, a lot of people don't know this but professional swimmers shave all their body hair. It's a shame she wan't conscious to enjoy his soft and smoothly shaven manliness.

Remember how before feminism we used to hang rapists?

A witness?

He deserves the maximum sentence. I'm willing to admit that this might be an example of "privilege."

privilege, yes

but is it because of race or is it because of money?

The judge is right. If it was a nigger this would be just be the latest in a string of offences. This guy on the other hand would be so embarrassed and shamed by his family that he'll never fuck up like this ever again.

>6 months for a dumpsterfuck
nigger just go to a party and get drunk with everyone you're a swimmer WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I bet he's jewish.

Probaly part of the old jewish boys club
If not he payed off some jews.

>took away my worth
So she understands she is a sex object?

>and who had no memory of the attack
>gave important testimony at the trial

I always have a hard time understanding where bretty gud-looking guys find the motivation to rape. Is it just about being an asshole?

>"i'm just gonna go to a party alone and drink myself unconscious because I'm 23 and I have no sense of foresight or responsibility for my actions! it's everyone's fault but mine!"

I bet it wasn't even rape. He probably brought her outside next to the dumpster, away from the rowdy party, and touched her boob in the process. That's how much faith I have in this justice system

Tfw no behind the dumpster waifu

>dumping your cum in a cum dumpster behind a dumpster

it's like pottery

they were behind a dumpster, i doubt he just stumbled upon her there and went to work... he probably left a party thinking she was into him without considering how plastered she was

>Be college girl
>Consume 6 beers.
>Completely unconcious and can't remember cheating on boyfriend behind dumpster when caught.

he was probably drunk too, notice they left that out.

Its not rape if she wanted it

They are and should also be locked up

DELETE THIS

>This. Is. Privilege.

Well it's kind of bullshit right?

who witnessed it?

what was she doing behind a dumpster unconscious in the first place?

Its not white privilege, its wealth privilege

Relevant to know .08 is the legal limit, basically 2 drinks.

really makes you think. i''m #feelthebern now. white privilege must end.

Money really can buy freedom.

Hes lucky.
As a latin amercan, they would have given me no less then 10 years and a sex offender registration

Im not mad though.
Some people are born luckier then others.

Nice one brock.

Completely agree. nothing wrong with messing with an unconscious woman