Feels thread? Feels thread

Feels thread? Feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4V5fvMhXB8w&index=12&list=PLzFG9whcBI3OZBc1F7D9o4j-SagQ4CZqt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw double dubs checked

Holy fuck I didn't end realize, I'm also getting dubs now. I'm a fucking God

I miss her

Hey Sup Forumsros. The girl I'm in love with who's my best friend told me last night that she still loves her ex with all of her heart. It happened about 16 hours ago, and I've wanted to die all of those hours save for the four that I slept through.

I don't believe in this photo, I feel like love is a cycle. You fall in and out of love until you finally meet someone who works out. You always have to move on.

I hope it's the truth. I don't think I've ever come near to falling this hard for a girl before.

I showed her memes at a party and now we've been dating for 2 months.

So close

>nobody's posting greentexts in a feels thread
c'mon guys, I'll start.

Most of our conversations were made up of serious talks or stupid jokes that'd make the both of us crack up. I've never been happier than when I was talking to her.

lame came to laugh at fags crying about being beta but got hit by animal feelz

5 IN A ROW, WHAT A GOD

Friendless faggot tried making friends with actual losers back in the school days. Got rejected big time. They never said it to my face, it's just the way they treated me. If one of them was alone he would come up to me act all friendly. When I would come up to them they wouldn't even talk to me.
My whole life I have been that one kid that got picked last.

Luckily in college I made friends with the popular kids. They call me nice and take me out to place's. I'm part of a group

You know how they sometimes say "it's not you, it's me"? That's usually true, in friendships even more. The fact that your school friends treated you like shit shows that they were the problematic ones, not you user.

Try to be a good person, and as far fetched as it sounds, eventually, you'll find people who will truly appreciate you for who you are. Don't let the insecurities of hateful people define your self worth.

I feel that man.

I only know my college friends for 3 months and they are the first actual best friends I ever had. I never had anyone wait for me after class. Was never invited anywhere. Was never introduced to other people.
And now it'd finally happening

I'm glad for you user. Enjoy it as much as it lasts. If and when it ends, don't beat yourself up about it. Friends, just like every other thing in life, are variables, they come and go.

Like I said, be a good person, and you'll eventually find yourself in good company, even if that's for a little while.

Same fag

I once tried walking with one of them to school
Open my door see one of them walking, run up to him
Say hi
He tells me he is listening to music and won't be talking much. I said ok
I just stood there for 10 seconds not moving. Telling myself it's fine.

You wont fucking believe it, same thing happened next week. I seen him walked up to him, said hi. He told me the same thing.
This time I never talked to him ever again.

I'm talking to a shrink tomorrow. Care to give me any useful advice?

why are u talkin to shrink in the first place?

Ask him about the Jewish question.

I got molested by my babysitter when I was 3 years old, it's the earliest memory I can recall. I have schizoid disorder, and crippling depression; I wonder if issues from that snowballed into something fierce.

Be honest. Don't overplay or underplay your words to him. Be as precise as possible.

well it's very possible yeah. tbh there's no proper advice anyone could give u, just talk to him about whatever comes through your mind and the rest is up to him

Honestly... Prepare for many questions and no answers. Don't try to impress him.

Try to source some MDMA and LSD.

Microdose before meeting (not the first one). It speeds up the process a lot.

My sexual development is fucked up right from the very beginning. Freud would have a field day studying me from all the fucked up shit n my mind.

I want it all to stop. I keep pushing away anyone who gets close to me. I'm too damaged to keep someone close; I keep telling myself that the only way for me to truly love her is to stay away, I don't want to drag her down with my needy overemotional fucked-up depressed ass. Meanwhile a part of me wonders if she is the one who will make complete as a human being for once, someone to love and care for.

When all of this started they were just moments. Moments where I felt lonely, sad, without anyone. Then they became minutes, hours, days and weeks. It didn't matter if I had people near me or not, if I had someone that cared about me or not, I felt like shit. But I kept putting the mask of the happy kid on.
I mean, How much trouble would have I caused if I spoke? My parents had to work a lot, I just couldn't bother them
I never wanted to think about all of that. I had to hold on
But after some time the same thing happened with crying. They were just moments, it was only when I felt completally lost, without any dreams or purposes. Then they became entire hours. I couldn't do anything, I didn't feel like doing anything, it's just not worth it.
Thats what I used to think
but now i've had enough
Now i just don't think anymore

What are you fags listening and drinking?

youtube.com/watch?v=4V5fvMhXB8w&index=12&list=PLzFG9whcBI3OZBc1F7D9o4j-SagQ4CZqt

I'm drinking shitty cheap wine; I finished all my hard spirits. Takes a lot, but it does the job.

When's the last time you broke down and have a good cry? It's happening far more seldomly for me, it's been a while. I could use some catharsis.

Dont

Should I try to make peace with myself first before trying to date her? Nobody wants a depressed sack of shit, but she might make me feel alive again.

Why?