William = Trinity

Arnold = Oracle

Bernard = Morpheus

Ford = Architect

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip, you can't

Come to the light, brothers.

First for "If I post it in a bigger picture I won't get banned again"

Let's discuss the non-linear storytelling theory.

things in favor of this theory:

>Will's arrival is prompted by a Dolores scene in which she is dreamily asked "do you remember?"
>Will's timeframe has old Westworld logo, MiB's has the new one
>Will gets to pick either a white or a black hat, implying in the future he might just become a black hat villain.
>Will never meets the same people that appear on MiB's timeframe
>Will never meets hosts like Maeve and Teddy because they weren't there 30 years ago
>Will timeframe's scenes are different than MiB's timeframe (Union guys recruiting instead of the sheriff) except for Dolores'
>Dolores' can has a different font when Will picks it up than when MiB does
>Logan tells Will their company is about to buy Westworld cos they're hemorraging money, MiB knows Ford (might imply he's an investor) and tells him he saved Westworld.
>MiB implies him and Lawrence were together in quite a few adventures. Lawrence plays a big part in Will's current adventure
>People are never shown getting hurt during MiB's timeframe but they can clearly get hurt during Will's timeframe.
>Lawrence looks considerable different (older for some reason) in MiB's timeframe.

things against this theory:

>MiB says the robots were a lot different back then, but there's no difference in looks or behaviour with Will's timeframe robots
>Dolores can seemingly be seen escaping from MiB and reaching Will
>Security guy notices dolores is off her loop with Will, in every other scene he's in MiB's timeline.

so what do (You) think?

I'm sold on this theory, although I think those 3 things will be difficult to explain and.
I seriously hope they don't do something cheap like "dude he was a robot all along lmao"

>timefags already shitting up the shrinkray general

Why are the side characters so shitty in this show, Ed Harris and Hopkins are the only good things about this

I was like 70% sure Ford was gonna rape the shit of this kid.

>Will's timeframe has old Westworld logo, MiB's has the new one

It also has the new logo in a few scenes, go watch the part where he's picking out his hat and gun

>shrinkfags
>1:1 fags

Both wrong.

Pocket Universes, we Fringe now

No, it's this schmoe

>Dildores

Reminder:
Dolores only discovers how to use the gun after encountering mib. Dolores uses the gun to save will.
Therefore will is not mib.
Checkmate.

It's cannonically spelled

D'Lorice

it literally doesn't though, and don't post that teaser image because it's not in the actual episode.

10/10 would repost

I don't give a shit about the Delores and will plot line. Why did they have to get rid of Abernathy, his acting was great, he showed real emotion and they gets rid of him, i would be a lot more interested in his storyline. BRAVO HBO

>"Almost took this place with him. Almost, but not quite. Thanks to me".

did MiB kill Arnold?

Guy deserves a fucking oscar for that performance. Incredible.

1 Dollar Ass

What did he mean about this?

calm down, it was an alright performance.

he'll come back anyways, the ugly dyke told bernard she wante to take a look at him last episode and the actor that plays him is listed in 2 more episodes.

Hopefully we see him give Ford the Hard Goodbye.

Are you ready ?

What did he mean by any of his scenes. Absolute meaningless garbage

>Maeve = Agent Smith
no, she's neo #2 not smith

what the fuck is that?
that's not even a proper fucking maze.

In English, the term labyrinth is generally synonymous with maze. As a result of the long history of unicursal representation of the mythological Labyrinth, however, many contemporary scholars and enthusiasts observe a distinction between the two. In this specialized usage maze refers to a complex branching multicursal puzzle with choices of path and direction, while a unicursal labyrinth has only a single path to the center. A labyrinth in this sense has an unambiguous route to the center and back and is not difficult to navigate.

She's not Neo, Neo is designed to take it down, Maeve is due to an error in the update to her code, like Smith, and is trying to make the other hosts like her, like Smith, and destroy everything, like Smith

Looks like a shrunken world to me

Why would someone build a stockade inside a crater?

what's the fucking point then?

He's saying that it's probably not even a maze.

It's most likely some representation of a synthetic neuron associated with the creation true AI.

Makes sense why MiB would want it.

this is like in Cities: Skylines when you accidentally lower a large piece of land

streamable.com/z1v5

>go watch the part where he's picking out his hat and gun
you're referring to stills you found on the internet which were altered in post to the old logo. Rewatch the actual scene and the new logo is nowhere to be seen.

Every time Ford or another staffer goes through the facility, even an elevator shaft, the nearby logos are all new.

This is unfair to point out, but Microgramma is a typeface almost uniformly associated with 1960s/1970s science fiction. It has no lower case and is wide like ties were then. (If you're about to mention seeing lower case and narrower widths, that's "ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING"'s Eurostile which the same designer made 10 years later, and they aren't identical)

IT'S A HOLOGRAM
SHRINK FAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Dolores only discovers how to use the gun after encountering mib

You're assuming that Teddy's session is the first time canonically Delores has handled a firearm.

took me a moment, well played

> I learned something today, from Sup Forums of all places

well fuck

how will they ever recover?

>man jaw
>man body
>man ass
Why would anyone rape her?

just watched all of it so checking out threads now. what does everyone mean by shrink rays?

Stealing this from previous general:
>Westworld will go at least 5 seasons
>It'll probably be at least 2022 before the end of it all.
How future timeframe will be different from this timeframe? What westworld memes will be actual in the future? Post your predictions.

thank you for the webm

> fucking relentless sizemore returns tomorrow

Cullen just isn't bitchy enough, I'm sorry

>implying Sup Forums will be around

It's a joke based on the zoom out of Teddy in the train to the control room being literal and not figurative, pretending the giant display is the actual park

In ep 1 we see the shrunken park. Of course we do not know how they shrink the hosts/guests but the prevailing theory is a shrink ray

Will meets Sid the Sloth though, if there's two timelines that means she's been a prostitute for 30 years. They mention hosts swapping roles.

We don't even know that Dolores has had the same function for thirty years.

>anachronistic music

classical music had been around for a couple of centuries before the old west period.

There is no joke user

>We don't even know that Dolores has had the same function for thirty years

Ford has a grudge against her, she is definitely someone to be raped and murdered over and over for 30 years.

Invisible microscopes used to zoom in.

> "paint it black"
> "classical music"

found the millennial

don't be a dumbass, that's the Bagger 288 at work

trolls pretend to be retarded until they attract enough people who actually are retarded and believe the troll theory.

I don't hear the electric guitars, I don't hear jagger, the only thing I hear is classical music, doesn't matter when it was composed.
how the fuck is that anachronistic you retarded fuck?

I wonder how many different guests have raped her over the years

So snakegirl is the only good girl left.

but she died :/

> I haven't watched the show or paid attention to the player piano

ok kid

prove it

she dies every cycle
who cares ?

what the fuck does the player piano have to do with this?

ain't nohow permanent

dolores means pain in spanish
really makes you think...

What country are you from? You seem to be missing some cultural referents here

if their "world" isn't a miniature version how can they have omnipotence? meaning how are there a million invisible 360 degree cameras in every nook and cranny everywhere in the park for them to capture EVERYTHING that takes place? wouldn't it be easier for someone for someone to install a mini satellite camera to watch over the diorama instead of millions of small invisible cameras in every lamp post, tree, horse & buggy in the park?

This desu

>oscar
>television

why do you keep answering with questions that have nothing to do with what I'm saying?

just tell me what the fuck does the player piano have to do with what we were talking about.

> why doesn't she care about him ? ;_;

Is Delorean having a flashback to the "critical failure" that happened 30 years ago in your pic?

the idea of a shrink ray is utterly idiotic and no self-respecting sci-fi story will ever feature shrink rays, especially not an HBO drama. Deal with it.

foreigner confirmed

>Delorean
allowed.

I know about the songs the fucking piano player plays, that doesn't make it anachronistic, because it's the exact same thing as with paint it black you fucking retard.

>self-respecting sci-fi
LOL!

No. Remeber how Will and his friend were talking about the financial troubles of the park. Maybe MiBs company gave WW funds to keep running. MiB also mentions how the robots were changed to be cheaper

Not the guy you're arguing with but the piano player in the saloon has been playing music not of the era. For example, he has played Radiohead

>that doesn't make it anachronistic
>the instrumentation makes it not anachronistic

>lets Logan get choked
>gets the balls to kill hosts to save William

William needs to hit that already

it would be anachronistic if they were actually playing the songs, but they're not, it's classical music for paint it black, and a piano player for the radiohead stuff, both of which were things that existed in the old west.

the ecstasy of gold was composed in 1966 for the good the bad and the ugly, which was set in the old west, do you think that was anachronistic?

The hosts act as cameras user

>what is diagetic

>1:1

Fuckfu literally says they are even recording when they are in sleep mode

Shrink ray benefits:
Can oversee entire park
Dont need to install cameras everywhere
Dont need to own thousands of square miles of land
Livestock can be stored easily without taking space
Butchers and labatorys can also be shrunk saving space and time for storyline resets
Failsafe purposes incase of malfunction, no lifesize robots can ever escape
Can control ALL animals / humans that enter the park (birds cant fly in, land animals cant enter etc)
No need to patrol the borders for intruders
Guests cant leave the area so garenteed to stay on story lines
Improved data analysis with a 360 view on any point of the park

1:1 benefits
None

paint it black is not played by the piano player, the characters can't hear it.

stop being this fucking dense, you fucking idiot.

Why would he rape himself?