How can this 6'3'' volleyball player be dating this 5'5'' manlet? He's way too short for her, shit don't make sense smh

How can this 6'3'' volleyball player be dating this 5'5'' manlet? He's way too short for her, shit don't make sense smh

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aidanleaa/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is she, who is he ? How do you know they're dating ?

He's probably piping her down fucking properly

Lesibians come in all shapes and sizes smh

Her instagram shows their dating
instagram.com/aidanleaa/?hl=en

Man, I know that feel. I hate being that fucking short. I find a girl who's shorter than I am and then yet, all I get is "You're too short for me." Being short as a man is fucking dumb. So I give grats to that dude, he got himself a good woman.

the 6'2 boy doesn't understand what an alpha male looks like

No way is he 5'5 the outlet in the corner of the mirror is at his head hight. He's more around 4ft. Not even a 5ft manlet.

Kek this bait

He was probably dating one of her friends and she heard he ate pussy like a fucking beast. I'm 5'5 and fucked a 6' tall female basketball player that way.

In 2016 he was labeled as a "friend" but even so it looks like he's in a band so that's reason enough that they're dating I suppose.

That fuck is living my dream! And it's not even like she's some stuck up model bitch! She's just some sweet kind hearted Nordic girl. I'm sick.

I'm probably going to have to resort to weird sugar daddy dating sites to get a girl with that height and this fuck gets it for free.

Maybe they just really enjoy each other company. What a crazy thought

He looks like he had a fun day at the park but he's getting tuckered out now and she should put him to bed before he gets cranky. And frankly that is 100% his posture.

Also tall women have significantly less choice so they're not as picky. They're as insecure about their height as manlets are.

Jesus Christ not only is he a manlet he's unattractive,
Even if he was 6' and not fat he has a ugly face

And she's on the team Canada volleyball team that fuckin fuck.

im 6'4 and my girl is 4'11 lol

This is compounded by her being a volleyball player too.
Sporty chicks aren't fashionably fit, they're just fit fit. So boobs underdeveloped from the exertion in their teens, thick legs, etc. Throw in a social life that's mostly eaten up by the 8 weeaboos and christfags they train with for a net result of social awkwardness and few friends.
You got a dick you're pretty much good to go bro. Only obstacle is that -she'll- be dropping the spaghetti all the time.

That couldn't be farther from what OP's talking about. You're a fucking moron

How can this same thread be started every day? smh

Well ... He has to have something that's up her alley then .. money, personality, both ..idk

>pants rolled
>Lamborghini poster

Did I just travel back to 1990?

It's possible. I'm 5'10" used to date a 6'0" when we did a standing doggie she just had to spread her legs more. Winrar

>Did I just travel back to 1990?
Canada. So yes.

She probably enjoys his tiny fists

/thread

It is amazing she couldn't at least find a guy who was 6'0" tall. These roasties are so strange.