His loaf, your fucking throat

His loaf, your fucking throat.
Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, where can I get a bigger throat? Ha ha ha!

dump

Well, about Sixx months ago I told you faggots I was in line to inherit about 82 million from my uncle who Logged me up as a kid. It's official I am the richest motherfucker on Sup Forums now shit is settled, Logged, clogged and slidding down my fucking throat i may just make some cream dreams come true right now. First to roll trips gets $350,000 worth of Andy's shit. Just leave your Paypal. Logs are on me tonight faggots, let's do this.

dubs logged throat clogged.

Check my quads

Quads check em

Filthy fuck8ng nigger captcha

Rubbing my quads failure in my face? You cunt

You should all be fucking shot

ITT: Sup Forums for kids, let's all have fun now!

Grow up

Here, make sure to aim for my throat

LOGfectley clear.

best one LOL

Well I'm logging off now, enjoy the rest of your caTURDay/sCATurday

logged and clogged
truer words have never been slidding down my fucking ears

dump

Ffs this shit was always pure concentrates autism but the fucking lolcats is a new level of aggressive stupidity. Jesus Christ...

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs
dreamy

Does anybody know how does this guy feel about all these memes about people eating his shit?

Fucking usless log posting faggot forced meme Goof Bastard GET OUT!!!!!

move forward in the 4th dimension of spacetime, thus furthering your physical and emotional development

When will you faggots learn to just NOT FUCKING REPLY TO THESE THREADS. IF YOU DONT REPLY IT DOESNT GET BUMPED. NOW IM REPLYING TO FUCK YOU YOU AUTISTIC LITTLE QUEER

I heard that his legal team had taken actions to put an end to this. I don't know how true that is or what those actions might have been. I'm sure he's not pleased, this is easily the worst forced meme ever.

dubs logged

Grow up

Who is this tranny, anyway? That good enough of a question?

Some awful musician.

Forced memes are SO funny

I have le question... Can i haz log

Yeah, why don't you fucking kill yourself? You're wasting your life posting cancer.

I heard andy log jacks it to these threads and does cummies and rapes the gods of get and cucks them and forces them to give dubs to loggers HEUUH