Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean oh world how did you get like this!

How did it end up that we have a bunch of clapped feminazi's trying to kill free speech and persecute men like jews.

The copy pasta is strong in this one.

True dat and that is one well clapped chick!
ready to give the world a kucking.

is this a meme now, or just the worst shill ever made?
how much are they paying you shlomo

Oh look, it's this stale response again.

Meme of the year user, meme of the year.

super clapped addition!

oh look it's this thread again
>fuck off shill

this is now a sCATurtday thread

AND OP is Fagot once again.

BTW I'm surprised fucking janitors haven't ko'ed this thread yet and sent it to 404 land.

now this is some real Shit.
*badum tss*

D'oh, no. I said steamed hams. That's what I call shitposts.

nice nips

When I was 5 I dressed up as Luke Skywalker for the Revenge of the Sith premiere, and nobody cared.

When I was 12 I dressed up as Hulk for The Avengers, and not a single person bat an eye.

But today, I wore black face to Black Panther to celebrate the first super hero movie with a black protagonist and the theater kicked me out?!?! What the actual fuck? There's some very racist people in this country and it doesn't sit right with me.

The manager of AMC told me it was "a bit much." There's a sickness in America today and it's name is racism.

Quit posting this ugly ass tranny u nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

his logs, your throat

Wood you be interested?
*Badum tss*

You shut up. You shut your whore mouth, you sick bastard. Squidward is twice the man you’ll ever be with three times the heart of anyone I’ve known. Squidward is the only person in the damn sea who is a relatable person. He learns, he loves deeply, and he has regrets and sorrows few would understand without succumbing to madness. This cephalopod—neigh, this man, will feel more strongly and deeply than you ever have in your pathetic life. Do you know what it’s like to realize you fed your coworker a bomb? I do, and it’s not a feeling you’d like to know, I can fucking guarantee it right now. Do you know the pain of practicing a musical instrument every day and never getting any better? I hope to god you never do. The dedication and passion needed to pursue something so feverishly is beyond the realm of mere mortals. This man is stronger than you’ll ever be. He makes mistakes, just like us, but more importantly, he realizes his mistakes and tries to remedy them. He is a loyal friend, even going so far as to throw a goddamned pizza at someone’s face for spongebob. He once absorbed an entire city into his beautiful, teal, tentacled body. Do you know that pain? I know you don’t, kiddo. And I hope you never do. But every day, Squidward Manwich Tentacles gets up and faces the new day like none of this has happened. He wakes up every day facing a new disaster. And he faces it with gusto. He faces it with major huevos, going day after day, without catching a break. He is stronger, more beautiful, and more complex than you will ever know.

Good day, sir.

that's a weird way of saying "sucking a log of shit out of andy sixx's ass"

Autistic rage intensifies by 420%!

>unironic ben garrison

just imagine his creamy, steamy log of shit slidding down your fucking throat
how dreamy

youtube.com/watch?v=-fQGPZTECYs

Who doesn't like 90s cartoons! My favorite was End of Evangelion!!!!

i live in germany with all the immigrants and i would never want to swap with america and their feminism/PC/healthcare/trump bullshit...

i remember when i wanted to travel to america... well not anymore

trips logged, throat clogged

They wear no uniforms. They carry no weapons or rifles. They wear no body armor. Nor will they ever march onto a battlefield of war. However; Their uniforms are their patriotism. Their weapons are computers and keyboards. Their armor is their love of truth and justice. Their battlefield is the cyberspace of the internet. And; When this battles is over And the war is won And the enemy is conquered and the Great Republic is restored;

There will be no parades There will be no medals Few will know who they were Or what they accomplished But they are heroes nonetheless

God Bless You Patriot Anons, one and all.

this fucking hurt reading

War of Shitposting 2018

>SHITposting

This Thread

nice logs

thanks user

You are like this so shut the fuck up.

That's amerifats though.

Not this ugly dyke again. Makes me want to turn gay.

No reason to.

I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.