I am a jew. Ask me anything

I am a jew. Ask me anything

Stfu goy

Goyim detected. The Talmud states that you are a filthy animal, so go fuck yourself you dog.

y arent u in the oven yet my boi?

>I am a jew. Ask me anything
למה לא הרגת את עצמך, אתה טבח להרוג ישו?

מה
מה הולך?

Do you live in Israel?

Whats your last name

why are so meany jews poor?

i am a high ranking jew

you know this is frowned upon

i will be backtracking you and you will get reprimanded for what you are doing here

they are the mixed ones they don't matter only the pure jews matter but if they happen to get into position of power zionism will coome into play and will keep the goys out

#

Alright, so, tell me, almighty hacker. Where do I live?

i am not telling the goys that the ijdf will find you

Are you a jew? Can I ask you questions?

do you feel uncomfortable when someone starts explaining world war 2 in great detail

41.622354, 22.202024
My coordinates

How mutch do u get fore this tred .. Kek

How are you?

שירתת בצבא?

Honest question. I've asked individuals from different cultures why they hate the Jews. The answer given is that they believe the Jews control a lot industry and work to keep non-Jews out. So, my question: What does your culture teach you about why Jews are so hated/persecuted?

KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KIKE.

im jewish too no one fucking cares, anti semitism is a meme.

Why did Israel release the Stuxnet virus on the world?

לך תזדיין הומוחדש

How do ou feel about my gf big Jewish ass

What do you think about goy's and also what about a goy with jewish ancestors

איפה אתה גר אני בא

You are a goy by choice. You know there’s a better way and God wants you to take it. Check out a conservative synagogue.

Because God destroyed the faggots who already tried.

You first, jealous pagan.

The Holocaust in Nazi-occupied Lithuania resulted in the near total destruction of Lithuanian Jews (Litvaks),[a] living in Generalbezirk Litauen of Reichskommissariat Ostland within the Nazi-controlled Lithuanian SSR. Out of approximately 208,000-210,000 Jews, an estimated 190,000–195,000 were murdered before the end of World War II (wider estimates are sometimes published), most between June and December 1941. More than 95% of Lithuania's Jewish population was massacred over the three-year German occupation — a more complete destruction than befell any other country affected by the Holocaust.

1941 best year of my life.

Jews have been destroying America sinve the 1960s.

Don’t know what that means

24 million dead krauts 4 years later, German “culture” anihilated. 2018, Jews more plentiful and powerful ever, while Europe perishes.

God chose a winner in that conflict.

Leftists are wall to wall goys. Nice try faggot.

פלאפל זה טעים?

yez