when will they fuck off

MEINE PERLE

I am posting in every Hamburger SV thread

Are they like Bundesliga's Wigan?

DU WUNDERSCHÖNE STADT

>twf The Dinosaur avoided extinction

Burgers on the house lads.

>wolfsburg

No as they used to be good. They are the only club which has always played in the Bundesliga as well. Nowadays they are a joke but they save themselves from relegation every year because of meme magic

Those commercials make me so angry because I'm a NYcuck and only had Hardee's once in Canada when I was like 8.

This always makes me wonder why they even show Carl Jr ads in the eastern part of the country so much. I mean, I can understand a few tv spots here and there, but why so regularly? What the fuck is the point?

Never.

Good to see you stay in first division.
I did play with the team in FM, the player are awfully bad but somehow you manage to save your ass.

When will you come back in Europe?

WALK

>because of meme magic

There's nothing magical about the linesman disallowing your opponent's correct goal.

u gon cwy?

HIV is a fraud and you know it.

stay hiv positive, aidsburg

still better than VW clubs like Ingolstadt and Wolfsburg

t. Opelaner

>all this butthurt
being the bad guy feels so good lmao

wrong

YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH AUF GEHT'S HAMBURG YEAHEHEHEYAH YEEEEEHEEEEEH ALWAYS HAMBURG

>Wolfsburg end up 17th
>Hamburg avoid the drop by the skin of their teeth
>Leverkusen and Schalke not much better

How? Why? Aren't they some of the wealthiest clubs in Germany? Why is that league so unpredictable?

dinosaurs are still alive

retarded management

>checks shirt sponsor

every fucking time.

Knew it was in the bag last week.

If HSV were to be relegated, Furth and Karlsruhe would've been promoted already without question.

>unpredictable

buyern won [again] and they will [again] next year, what's so unpredictable about bundaliga?

>buyern won [again] and they will [again] next year, what's so unpredictable about bundaliga?
everything else

>Lipsia and Hoffenheim in CL
>Leverkusen, Schalke and Moenchengladbach not even in EL
>Wolfsburg battling for relegation

>what's so unpredictable about bundaliga?
everything apart from >buyernwinslol and >schalke

Very bad post, apply yourself.