Be me, American, in 2020

>be me, American, in 2020
>Hand guns and long barrel weapons are now illegal for all citizens
>On the day they became illegal, all the Spics and Niggers stood in line for hours outside of police stations and gave up their gun, can you believe that?
>All the white people who enjoyed hunting or just shooting in general also just stood in line and freely gave up their expensive weapons they bought
>Being the good person I am I even gave up my shotgun, gotta do what you can to make these Twinks feel safe
>But it doesn't make sense
>School shootings still happen???
>Niggers are still killing niggers???
>Trump never built a wall and so the Cartels are still killing innocent Americans???
>I don't understand, guns are illegal??????
>Oh well
>Go to Dream Market, buy myself an ounce of cocaine and have it mailed to my door step, EzPz
>Go through the listings, see guns on there
>But these are illegal, why are they for sell?????
>Buy one because I'm obviously not going to be unarmed when a nigger with a gun breaks into my house
>Obtain my gun and not use it to shoot up a school
>feelssafeman.jpeg

You stupid fucking libtards really think making weapons illegal will stop shootings?? It'll just make the gun market even bigger. A fucking 13 year old could buy a fully automatic weapon on the DNMs easy as hell. The Cartels will just start smuggling in and selling MORE guns because now they could make a bigger profit. And no one is going to give up their weapons if they became illegal in the first place. Stop looking to ban weapons and start looking to educate retards and institutionalize the mentally ill. That ugly fucking kid posted pictures of himself killing animals and shit just for fun. He clearly LOOKED and ACTED like a dumbass who would shoot up a school, and everyone just let him be and didn't even try to put him in a mental hospital. Those people deserved to get shot for other's ignorance.

>be australia
>have our worst shooting in like 1996
>buy 1 millions guns from the population and create stricter gun control laws
>no mass shootings since

feels good man

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
PROPAGANDA SPAM
PROPAGANDA SPAM
PROPAGANDA SPAM
...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM

keep ignoring the wealth of statistics

>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM

>Thinking cucked Aussies are even remotely comparable to the government hating American populace

>School shootings still happen???

Thats not how it worked in the UK or Australia.

And people can still get a rifle to hunt or a shotgun to shoot skeet/birds with, they just have to actually go through some sensible checks before they can buy a lethal weapon, as should be the case.

Its plainly clear that americans dont have the mental capacity to handle the ease at which they can buy weapons right now. You need some forms of sensible gun control for you own good. Or at least some fuckin anger man agement classes in your school.

Oh yeah? So if guns are banned, I'm suddenly unable to buy them on Dream?

>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM

>cucked
>no school shootings
?

>be australia
>literally everything will kill you
>have to focus so hard on not touching anything that doing a shooting is wildly impractical
>this one time trillions of mice ruled the country

Australia isn't right next to shitty Mexico where all the country does is smuggle in guns and drugs.

That wont matter once the Glorious Leader builds his wall though, right?

>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM
>PROPAGANDA SPAM

having your trusty pistola at your side will stop cartels from smuggling in cocaine

It'll definitely stop a nigger from breaking into my house and raping my family. Maybe if Eurocucks had hand guns it'd stop so many of their home invasions and rapes that are committed by Mudslimes

>Implying I want them to stop

>Maybe if Eurocucks had hand guns it'd stop so many of their home invasions and rapes that are committed by Mudslimes

That literally doesnt happen.

Holy shit you're retarded

*outside of the US, where niggers are emboldened by the deadly arsenal they can acquire so easily.

how so? Link me an article that discusses muslim home invasion rapes in europe.

if your whole family cant overpower one nigger than you deserve to be raped

Funny how the libtards want more government cobtrol even after we found out that the government failed to act on all the reports about Cruz.

>Not knowing Europe is flooded with Muslims who have been raping all the white women and committing burglary

Seriously kill yourself

Wow, its weird, i live in Europe and have literally never seen anything like that happen, outside of a few sensationalist daily mail articles right when the refugee crisis first started.

But I guess you know better than me, right Amerilard?

Not losing more lives senselessly to random acts of violence from psychopaths means your 'cucked'? Seems legit. I live in the United States beside where a school shooting took place. One of my brother's best friends was killed. You know what's funny? They had an armed guard at the school. Didn't save that kid's life.

Tough shit

Won't change the fact a large majority of gun owners would be livid at the idea of a mandatory gun buyback and would probably result in a spike a domestic terrorism along with a complete failure of a buyback program.

I live in Germany and all I ever hear about are all these filthy fucking Muslim and the havoc they create

What the fuck people it's called a background check for a reason it can't detect people snapping in the future and rampaging??!?!

Thats probably down to the sources you get your news from and how reliable they are tbh.

mental health exams/screening can though.

Keep at it user, you're doing God's work.

its hilarious that you have to pass a license test to drive a car, but not for owning a tool designed solely for killing.

It's not just the news. All us Germans fucking hate them. My brother has had his place be stalked and attempted to be broken into a solid 3 times, all 3 by an ugly brownskin.

>You stupid fucking libtards really think making weapons illegal will stop shootings?

It works fine for other countries so... yes?

So the novelty of owning guns is more important then the lives of innocents that would be lost?

And spare me the "standing up against the tyranny of the government" rhetoric. If you guys were going to do it you would've done it ages ago after the Citizens' United bill passed LITERALLY legalizing bribery in it's entirety and selling out our government to corporate entities. If that's not "tyranny from the government" I don't know what is.

I doubt some Aussie could even manage to plan such a thing, they can't even build proper infrustruator or capable internet networks faster then Kenya's...

>So the novelty of owning guns is more important then the lives of innocents that would be lost?

Yup. Get fucked commie.

Is opposed to our American infrastructure? Infrustructure so old it hasn't been replaced in over half a century. So bad people throughout the nation are reporting lead and rust in our drinking water like Detroit. Y'know.... the place that used to be a shining example of American greatness for it's massive car manufacturing before our scumfuck shilled politicians willfully allowed the jobs to be shipped overseas to asian countries for a fraction the price leaving our own people in poverty? What makes that truly disgusting is I bet you're the same scumfucks who would turn around and call those Americans who lost their jobs "lazy" when they lost their jobs and suffered.

>uses buzzword
OMG I don't know how I'll ever manage to recover from such a powerful burn!