Who was the best nazi? I pick Hermann Göring because he was a badass ex-fighter pilot who got pussy and had swag

Who was the best nazi? I pick Hermann Göring because he was a badass ex-fighter pilot who got pussy and had swag.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
youtu.be/ceHzceD8QpQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6tBrK58u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Rudel had the most confirmed kills of WW2

Pic related

A dead one

huh I never saw any pics of him young

he does look better

Himmler looks about the same though

always nerdy

young Goebbels looks like young Woodrow Wilson imo

Based Goebbels 1.0

Also I think that if Walther Weaver had survived Nazi Germany would have won the war since he believed in 4 engine bombers (unlike Goering) and that could have meant a Central Powers victory in the Blitz and in Russia.

mengele because reasons

>A degenerate drug addict who would record his angry rants and then send them out to his officers in the field and force them to listen to was a badass.

Nah fuck that cunt. He deliberately held back the 262 from being used as a bomber interceptor because he hated Galland.

Can you imagine these swarming over London instead of outdated Stukas?

Wasn't he also disabled? He had a gimpy leg or something.

Yeah

It would have been a whole different war if someone smarter was in charge of the luftwaffe

Reinhard Heydrich was the definition of based

Whoever came up with the idea of gassing jews, aswell as the one who went through with it

Rommel of course.
:^)

TIL I can vaguely pass for Goebbels....

so no one?

Hitler thought of it. Also Hitler was in the Trenches of WW1, got hit by a gas attack, and lived. He was a war hero in WW1.

> Sepp Dietrich hasn't been mentioned yet.
For shame.

>le no portrait man :^)
>best anything

Goering was shit, 0/10 would replace at the Kaiser's behest.

That's Josef to you, anglo

Very true.

Loving the photos btw.

I like Goerring because of his work regarding animal rights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

He was a fat cocaine addict and a thoroughly corrupt guy who embezzled money left and right.

goring was a fatass

I choose rudolf hess,he was sexy, swole and he got referred to in a joy division song youtu.be/ceHzceD8QpQ

For me it's Rommel .

I think I relate the most to Goebbels, especially with the quotes in his diary about his depression. Not exactly Nazi but I was reading a bit about the Silver Legion in America which sympathized with Nazi Germany. Interesting to think what could've been.

Thats not Goebbels, that's his father/brother. This is Goebbels when he was young.

>Rommel.
>Nazi.

I never understood the fascination with Rommel. Sure, he was a decent tactician but when it came to strategy, he was an idiot.

Also, a lot of his men hated him because he would just throw his men at a dug in enemy even after they had suffered heavy losses.

So he always looked like skeleton man?

USA could have joined Germany in WW1, but there was never any chance it would have joined them in WW2.

Pretty much. He had a

(damn posted before i was done)
He had a lot of health problems as a kid

I knew him as Sepp.

That would be Himmler, most of the Final Solution can be attributed to him.

>

I pick Goebbels because he was a robot that made it, thus proving that we're all going to make it lads!

Goring was a drug addicted faggot who was responsible for telling hitler he could airdrop supplies to the surrounded troops in stalingrad, giving hitler the excuse to leave them there to die and destroying a large and experienced arm of the werchmact.

My vote goes to Erwin Rommel, although he was at best only a Nazi out of political necessity

Rommel is really cool. I think Walter Model is interesting too even if apparently he was really unpopular in the army.

Himmler.
Thought up gassing the (((Juden))) because shooting Jews on the wall was really really messy business.

I can't believe I forgot about this smug son of a bitch

Selfless true believer, loyal to the end.

only acceptable answers are

1. Erich Von Manstein
2. Heinz Guderian
3. Erwin Rommel

these guys were military visionaries and won the battle of France despite superior officers attempts to turn it into a repeat of WW1. they saw the opportunity massed Panzer formations represented and split the French armies in two.

I think if FDR wasn't our leader it wouldn't have been impossible. Hitler was actually really popular with Americans for a time.

Ernst Rohm.

Well known homosexual who allowed his SA members to rampage with their faggotry and debauchery all across Germany. It pissed off the proper Nazis to the point that the Prussians in the Army told Hitler that they'd back Hitler if he'd get rid of the fucking SA and it took Hitler about a month to figure it out and kill all the SA leaders without any legal approval which he got afterwards when he became the Super Nazi. Rohm was given a chance to commit suicide with a pistol but he told the SS they could fuck themselves so they shot him in the chest 3 times on the spot.

if only manfred von richthofen had lived through the war instead. good night sweet prince.

If only Hitler had let them run the whole war

What was he thinking?

>would encircle enemy formations with / 10

>yfw a sopwith camel ruined the entire world

Manstein's entire plan for the war in Russia involved letting the Russians take back territory, encircling them, and then destroying them. Hitler couldn't understand modern war to the point where he could conceive that giving up conquered territory was actually a prudent move, hence he fired him. Rommel and Guderian on the other hand were not generals who thrived on the defensive.

Such a fuckin bad ass.
Warrior in every sense of the word.

Speer for trying to convince Hitler to end the war when the game was up, attempting to assasinate him when he lost his mind and refused, went against Hitler's orders and saved vital German infrastructure from demolition during the scorched earth policy, and got off with a relatively light sentence of 20 years at Nuremberg despite using slave labor. All in all a pretty sympathetic guy who just wanted to be a great architect and do the right thing. His memoir is well worth reading.

>Hitler not understanding basic deception

No wonder he hated jews so much

Heydrich hands down.

Hummer actually would have wanted Speer killed if the Nazis won the war because he feared Hitler would make Speer fuhrer after he died

Good choice.
Göring was indeed a fat, incompetent bastard.
Before the war he said : " If any allied bombers should reach german soil - i shall be called " Meier" " From 1942 on he was called that way.

Rommel was an upright and loyal man, and a great general... so was Erich von Manstein.

I like Eichmann, he was the neighbor of my grandma until he was kidnapped by the Mossad.

feelsbadman

Hitler was an amateur general whose only success came from his hijacking of Manstein's "SickleStroke" plan as his own idea. The only reason the allies didn't assassinate Hitler was they were afraid the Germans would replace him with someone competent like Manstein who could actually win the war.

vR was killed by an allied machine gunner firing up at him as the Leaf flew after him shooting as well.

BALDUR VON SCHIRACH

What a badass fucking name

Himmler*

post proofs?

i remember reading a book by speer. if i recall correctly didnt he design/make that great eagle holding the nazi symbol in the nazi parliment?

allegedly

Hitler seemed to know a lot more about culture, history, economics, politics etc than about warfare

If he had just stuck with what he was good at (rhetoric) at let the gneerals fight the war maybe he would have one.

I didn't see Benjamin Franklin trying to run the army during the American Revolution.

Lol what proof do you even want? She didn't know he was Eichmann til they found him. I think he was using the surname Klement

Yeah, I think he had polio as a kid. He supported Nazism because he was afraid he'd be T4 otherwise.

Himmler, an efficient and inspiring leader who was single handedly responsible for most of the eugenics and racial purity programs. Also a badass Odinist/pagan type, but smart enough to keep it mostly under wraps.

Goering was a fat degenerate who only retained power because Hitler was too spineless to stand up to his clear failings, and Himmler found it expedient to blackmail him

Unconfirmed tank kills which are probably bullshit. Air-to-ground effectiveness against armor in WWII is wildly exaggerated. He did kill lots of unarmored vehicles, but that isn't all that impressive really.

Based Bubi on the other hand actually has the most air-to-air kills ever.

>not posting a picture of that sexy blonde beast

Complete badass, one of the longest-serving and most loyal of Hitler's men.

Lived until 1966. Madman.

(Is this Skorzeny on the right?)

AH. The Chief.

How the fuck has no one answered this.

obviously best case scenario would be a picture of your grandma posing next to a bad ass nazi neighbor in the 1960s.

Mölders was better
Pic related is the best Nazi to ever live bar none

because he fired Manstein and Guderian, forced Rommel to commit sepuku, and abandoned the 6th army to their fate in Stalingrad. His movement was great but his execution of the war was ruinous.

I've read it, I don't think he was in on the whole Stauffenberg thing. He doesn't seem the type who would stick his neck out that far, even if he did actually meet with them.

Still a decent guy though, who did a tremendous job considering the responsibility placed on him.

Leon Degrelle

Heydrich is GOAT.

Himmler is up there due to his perspectives related to religion, he wanted to do away with Christianity and instill Paganism.

The SS was a Pagan based organization.

Stumpy footed pansy.

that was actually the problem, Hitler let his "knowledge" of economics cloud his war aims. he was far more concerned with taking "economic targets" like the oil fields in the Caucuses than just taking Moscow and claiming the spoils of war after Stalin was defeated. Just because Napoleon had taken Moscow and failed, he was obsessed with not making the same mistake, not taking into account that Moscow was far more vital to the Soviet Union than it was during the early 1800s. The ghost of Napoleon hung over Hitler's decision making on the eastern front like a bad apparition

Damm, what did she think of him?

The fuck would you know about strategy or tactics anyway? Real combat is not video games.

Himmler almost succeeded in murdering him by getting him transferred to his personal doctor. He also narrowly escaped being executed since he was listed by von Stauffenberg in the proposed new government after Hitler had been assasinated.

One of the few who made a good impression at Nuremberg and managed to avoid getting hanged.

Maybe even more impressive, Hartmann never lost a wingman.

Dominance. Sheer dominance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny

This guy 100%. Fucking INSANE badass.

Rudel was a beast. He was essentially a one man army who puts most action heroes to shame.

He destroyed:
800 vehicles
519 tanks
150 artillery pieces and other guns
9 aircraft
4 armored trains
1 battleship (crippled, but not sunk)
Several smaller ships, bridges and other targets.

He lost his leg in February 1945, but was flying again within a month.

How many undercover Nazis can you spot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Oz6tBrK58u4

No, that incompetent fat fuck killed Dr. Todt. One of the better nazi's out there.

based tin-tin

He designed the entire Reich Chancellry including custom furniture, which was impressive given the incredibly tight deadline for the project.

>only one degrelle post

fucking

W O W

>hess
Faggot tried to surrender to the Bongs
Fuck him and you for even suggesting he was great

user....

The important thing isn't that AH failed.

The important thing is he's perhaps the only person in history who really, really tried.

He wasn't involved in the Stauffenberg plot, his plan was to drop poison gas (ironic lol) into Hitler's bunker through the ventilation shaft. But he ran into some trouble either with getting the gas, or the ventilation shaft being sealed off.